Thread: cycle help!!

bahrianite is offline Associate Member

cycle help!!

hey guys!!arite now this is a bit of a long read so please spare some time for this confused guy here.

i have done two cycles in the past and lets just say i learnt alot the hard way ( i am pretty sure most of you did),both cycles were test e only,

the first one was 6 weeks ( i know it was very dumb) long so it cant really be considered worth while.

the second was test e ( 10 weeks at 500 mg,and dbol for the first 5) but the dbol was propably fake as i didnt see even a one pound gain from it.

what happened was that i got a lot of bad acne,i have had it since puberty but it made it worse!!!!and to be honest my diet wasnt spot on either so the results werent really great.

thanks or your time
    so i took the time off and did alot of educatin my self on AAS from different sources and reading different threads and all.now i have got my diet in check,my training was always up to the mark so no problems there.

this is what i have thought up of doing
    1-12 : 250mg test e
    1-5 : dbol at 30-40 mg
    8-12 : 50 mg winny eod ( injectible)

my questions being :
    1.i was thinkin of takin 250 mg test e for 12 weeks,i wanted to lower the dose so that i could see if i get acne from this dosage!!!has any 1 personnal expeirence with this dosage?

keeping my history in mind do you think 250 mg/week would be good to go!!could i expect somewhere around 10-15 lbs ??

2.also i am thinking wether i should add dbol again,i mean have you ever heard of some 1 not growing on dbol??was my dbol fake or i didnt react to it??

i am 21,been training for more than 3.5 years,and weight 70kg (i know you would say get your diet in check but weight is 70 kg because of the weather,its like 40-45 degree centigrade in summers and 30 in winters!!!!" )so its pretty hard 2 gain here naturally!!!but i have low body fat ,under 10!!!

Royal MaKo Rumble is offline New Member
    Before anybody jumps on this thread i would like to help, under 10% @ 70kg u are a lightweight. I take it u are very inexperienced with AAS so its a good thing u stop now for your own good, u must learn how to build natural muscle with purely diet, training, before jumping for juice.

In addition u say you'v done 2 cycles before.. Bro put that needle down asap this is disasterous!! You are not ready for AAS. Post ur diet, ur training log etc..

One more thing the body doesnt care about what temperature it is outside, if you are training,eating,sleeping right you WILL build muscle, dont be slack and blame the weather..

my 2cents bro

1.how many peoplefrom the subcontinent have you seen who are freakishly big??

2.i you keep sweatin all day long like a pig, you burn up calories like hell bro,its only after you live here you would know!!!

3.i respect what you wanted to say but that was just your point of view and you should keep it that way and not warn others about something.

4.i told you i made mistakes earlier and i caught up on all the missing links in the chain through trial and error!!!!so dont just go on to say that who knows about aas and who doesnt!!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    At 21 you dont need to be taking AAS. My advise is put off the cycle for awhile. You got plenty of natural hormones right now.

i know people say that 2 is the age to be taking this stuff!!!i am really not in any way challengin what you said , i totally get what you are saying and why you are sayin so!!!but sir lookin at your posts i can see you are expeierenced with aas!!so what if i did want to do the cycle!!!?

Royal MaKo Rumble is offline New Member
    Ok bro no worrys, i thought i knew it all as well at 21. good luck!

okie i will wait then!!!thanks for you time guys!!!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Heres the deal....you're over 18 which makes you an adult..so ultimately its your choice....the 250 mg a week is rather low...I wouldn't juice with test with anything less than 400-500mg's a week..if you are acne prone..then get stuff that helps with that...thats just one of the sides that come along with this stuff..either deal with it and get size..or just don't do it.

Thread Information