SunDownPoint is offline Junior Member

Steroids for joints?

Hi guys I've been reading alot of articles on the forums but I havn't found any that talk about steroids helping joints. I have found that some steroids accumulate water retention in the joints, which could help with joint pain but is this a good things thing or a bad thing for joint strength?

I'm wondering this because I dislocated my knee about 6 months back while we were swapping a new engine into my 85 monte carlo but lifted it by hand 3 guys, and one of the guys slipped, resulting it landed on my knee. It's been fine since then but I want to ensure it's maximum strength.

If they are good for joints, and I'm also guessing bone strength as they increase bone mineral content, which ones are best for these and at what dose? I would not take them alone, but consider them to be added in a stack with enough information.

Thanks for any info.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca is known to eb good for lubricating joints but needs to be run with test too.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    its decas action as an antiinflammatory that helps with the joints i believe..
    if it was just do to the water retention "lubing joints" think any gear that made you retain water would have the same effect.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    Yes it is true that deca is good but get pharmacy grade (not UGL) deca. A more reliable compound if you only have access to UGL stuff is EQ. And as Redz said I always run test with everything.

Be cautious when usuing estrogen blockers as they also "dry" the joints out over time.

Alright, would the deca 's effects on my joints stay after I would be off the cycle, or would it only last while I was on them?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    When the deca left your system you would lose the benefits. But, if you google deca you will see there are some interesting studies that suggest deca not only heals connective tissue but makes them stronger. A buddy of mine tore 3 upper pec tendons and was told by the surgeon that if he were on deca at the time, he may not have torn them. The surgeons advice was to always run a small amount of deca while on cycle.

Thanks that helps alot.

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member
    It will still feel better for a few more weeks after the cycle ends, but eventually will wear off.

Thread Information