VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member

D-bol Capsule tastes like sugar?

I have these d-bol caps, and I opened it up and tasted the powder. It is sweet.
    Is this the filler? or is it fake?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends who made them and what cheap fillers they use, some are bitter some are sweet, just knock a few and hope for some back pumps LOL.

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Depends who made them and what cheap fillers they use, some are bitter some are sweet, just knock a few and hope for some back pumps LOL.
    thats just it...I started taking some EDIT dbol that I knew were real, and I didnt get any back pumps in the week I was taking them.
    Then I started to take these new caps, and still arent getting back pumps. I cant figure it out...because after a week on dbol on my last cycle, I had the worst possible pumps from only 25mg.
    Last edited by PT; 11-11-2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: UGL

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VR4 View Post
    thats just it...I started taking some ** dbol that I knew were real, and I didnt get any back pumps in the week I was taking them.
    Then I started to take these new caps, and still arent getting back pumps. I cant figure it out...because after a week on dbol on my last cycle, I had the worst possible pumps from only 25mg.
    All i can say mate is ** are not making dbol anymore, but there are still some packs about. So just for future ref mate....

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Make some Kool aid.

fanatic is offline Member
    As much as I hate to say it... just take them and see if you feel those famous "d-bol perpetual pumps." The lab name has been deleted so I cant really comment on authenticity... Good luck.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I bet it dextrose, and it is filler......my buddy makes all his capsule with dextrose as a filler......pm me the lab name....

VR4....check your pm

I know for a fact, that they are real.....bc I know the guy who you got them from..... I know he uses dextrose for filler

Sounds to me like you haven't gained off a couple of labs gear.......might want to reevaluate your diet and training....

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    x2 bro
    Maybe dbol isn't his thing or diet/training

I would bet my entire stash it is his diet, and training.......I know the guy he got that from personally.....and his gear is def good to go.....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    do you trust your supplier??
    the sweet taste is most likely a filler.

i tasted my prop the other day.. just licked it after injecting there was a bit on the needle :P... n trust me it wasnt sweet...it was like ****in turps

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    question about pumps, so far the first week mine are in the shoulder/neck area, is that right? I dont do much for lower back due to herniated disks. I do core and my lower back feels a little pumped but nothing like my neck/shoulder area.

frank12391 is offline Member
    My lab uses dextrose as a filler. I don't have a problem with mine. I use proviron caps and var. It's common with underground gear. I wouldn't judge the product on that alone.

NO SOURCES!!

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    hmm...don't think i've ever had a dbol capsule. i've tasted the tabs before and they were not quite sweet. lol eat, hydrate, and sleep adequately and that alone without aas or supplementation will increase your pump to an extent... it's probably not the dbol man.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    filler is glucose if its sweet dextrose is highly air moisture sensitive and will be like glue if you dont process it quickly, glucose is better and sweet

Simply try AS in your capsule. Use glass with water and tip content fo your capsule in water. Glucose will fall down you can stir it and wait for dissolution of filler. AS usually stay on surface like white substance. You can collect it with small knife and put on heat. AS will melt down dont change color or burn.

Good luck.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slin Ninja View Post
    hmm...don't think i've ever had a dbol capsule. i've tasted the tabs before and they were not quite sweet. lol eat, hydrate, and sleep adequately and that alone without aas or supplementation will increase your pump to an extent... it's probably not the dbol man.
    UGL do capsules. Tablets are more expensive to do (machine for it), capsule fillers are cheap.

Tablest are made from different fillers and AS powder alone is bitter or tasteless depend on type.

All the orals I get are clear caps & all look the same. I must admit, it looked a bit weired at first & I echoed my concern to my friend from the lab. He told me that it was dextrose for fill because it's cheaper for him & keeps the prices down for us & at the end of the day, the contents had all the goodies in them. I always got good results.

NO SOURCES!!
    Last edited by frank12391; 11-14-2008 at 08:23 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what about liquid Dbol , do many labs do this?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    what about liquid Dbol, do many labs do this?
    I've never heard of it myself. I have seen liquid ancillaries though from labs apart from AR

NO SOURCES!!
    Last edited by frank12391; 11-14-2008 at 08:23 AM.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    its sounds to me like a ripp off.
    lol i can make those kind of sugar dbol at home for pre workout, no need to buy it from a source.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    what about liquid Dbol, do many labs do this?
    I make all my orals liquid......dbol , anadrol , clomid, nolvadex , winny.....It is less time consuming than capping.......It is also easy to dose out......I put all my orals in a 55ml dropper bottle....

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    its sounds to me like a ripp off.
    lol i can make those kind of sugar dbol at home for pre workout, no need to buy it from a source.
    What do you mean?
    Are you talking about getting raw powder & cutting it with dextrose then filling an empty gel cap or are you assuming we use sugar capsules? Some people don't & cant get raw powders so we buy them made up.

NO SOURCES!!

Who knows what the hell he is talking about......make his own sugar dbol at home??????

Thread Information