Thread: Dbol Timing...

Stainless is offline New Member

Dbol Timing...

Well I have a slight delema and a few questions. I am about to start my cycle of test and dbol , the problem is I can't lift till the afternoon or at night. I've been told you want to take dbol in the morning becasue you have a large burst of test in the early hours of sleep. Would I be better off taking it in the morning or an hour or so before my work out? I've got 50s, so I can't break it up very well(I'm gonna cut them in half to do 25mg a day). Any advice? I've already done all the reading I can and can't find a good answer.

Thanks for the help guys and I love the site! This place is great!

Btw, I've got PCT and everything else covered I'm just concerned about timing.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Divided the daily dose up and take it every 4 hours, or you can take it before training, different approaches work different for people. Personally i prefer to take the dbol dose throughout the day because of the half life of the product..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dont worry about when your friends tell you your supposed to have a large burst of test becausr you'll be shut down while running this cycle. like marcus said above, most people perfer to split the dose up throughout the day(every 4 hours or so)
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Ok thanks guys. And is it because I'm injecting Test I don't have to worry? Would you have to worry about timing in a strait dbol cycle?(I know not to do this) I'm just trying to get a handle on things and make sure I fully understand.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Well I have a slight delema and a few questions. I am about to start my cycle of test and dbol , the problem is I can't lift till the afternoon or at night. I've been told you want to take dbol in the morning becasue you have a large burst of test in the early hours of sleep. Would I be better off taking it in the morning or an hour or so before my work out?divide up evenly so that you maintain steady blood serum levels, this will lead to less aromatization(convertion of testosterone to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme) meaning less sides I've got 50s, so I can't break it up very well(I'm gonna cut them in half to do 25mg a day). Any advice? I've already done all the reading I can and can't find a good answer.

get a pill splitter and cut into fourths, then take even 6 hours
    Thanks for the help guys and I love the site! This place is great!

Btw, I've got PCT and everything else covered I'm just concerned about timing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Ok thanks guys. And is it because I'm injecting Test I don't have to worry?yes, basically you are injecting exogenous testosterone (test from outside your body) which your body notices and shuts down it's own testosterone production(which occurs in the testicles, hence the atrophy(shrinking) Would you have to worry about timing in a strait dbol cycle?yes, you have to worry about time with all orals because of the rapid rate of release(I know not to do this) I'm just trying to get a handle on things and make sure I fully understand.
    hope that helps, btw, heres a link to a good thread that will explain half-life, active life, etc....

Understand Esters, Half-Life, and Active Life
    Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

yes what you were referring to timing the dbol with the large release of test in the morning is only relevant if your doing a bridging cycle - the aim is to trick your body into thinkin it was part of your natural test release

spiromik is offline Junior Member
    split it up and take it every 4-6 hrs

Thanks guys this was a big help

Thread Information