Thread: Female Cycle

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Female Cycle

My wife is 30 and weighs 130lb. 5ft 2in. Her bodyfat is 25%

She has been training 5 days a week for the last 2 years, and has trained since high school but less . She splits her time between lifting and cardio.

She is currently on the thicker side than usual and in a funk.

Her goals are to thin some and get stronger.

She is not interested in doing needles but is ok with doing orals. I have read online and done some research and found that 10mg a day is the preferred amount for females.

I was telling her to start off with,
    5mg of Anavar ED and 5mg of Winstrol ED.
    6 weeks on.

Btw, PCT for women? I can't see medically any reason for it but i am not a doctor.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you don't need both of them. 5mg anavar would probably be better for her. 2 dht's would just be doing the same thing. idk about a pct, i'd imagine girls hormones still get imbalanced but idk what you would use to fix it

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    My wife is 30 and weighs 130lb. 5ft 2in. Her bodyfat is 25%
    this indicates and deficiency in either diet or training, i would put my money on diet
    She has been training 5 days a week for the last 2 years, and has trained since high school but less . She splits her time between lifting and cardio.
    could you specify her type of workout? split? whole body? push-pull? and amount and type or cardio
    She is currently on the thicker side than usual and in a funk.

Her goals are to thin some and get stronger.

She is not interested in doing needles but is ok with doing orals. I have read online and done some research and found that 10mg a day is the preferred amount for females.
    no AAS yet, first change her diet, i'll help her with that as much as i can, then maybe clen or albuterol, then AAS in the future maybe
    I was telling her to start off with,
    5mg of Anavar ED and 5mg of Winstrol ED.
    6 weeks on.

Btw, PCT for women? I can't see medically any reason for it but i am not a doctor.
    post her diet, or even better, have her make an account, go to the postwhore thread and get 25 posts, then pm me or start a thread

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    diet is key

but

what is her goal??

at 25% what does she expect?? what "weight" does she hope to accomplish??

the reality is she could train correctly, eat correctly and add 5 lbs and be 8% bf.. but a normal in shape woman should have 18%bf and not be considered fat, they just hold more fat and should..

Unless she hopes to be a fitness model..

If she just wants to "get tone" she can do that a number of ways..

the var will get her additional strength, she needs to consume enough protein to build muscle which will help her burn more fat..

To lose even more weight faster, i can almost guarantee her body is in and out of a constant state of starvation, most women are and the body will continue to store fat..

read the cutting sticky, it works for women as well..

and welcome..

1-2 5mg var
    3-8 10mg var

If she balks at all in regards to the eating routine, do not mess up her body with var.. sorry, it's the magic pill...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member
    if shes looking to lose some weight id tell her to go with a clen /t3 cycle with a good diet

Thread Information