enigma10 is offline Member

50% proof gear....

OK so hands down after doc tested my blood stream we found out the gear i was on is not totally legit but half legit ( if that ) so this means i would have to work out twice as hard and take it longer to get the good results....it didn't but it did do something really small.

my question is i stop taking it , should i start my PCT on gear that did verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry little BC it was watered down ?

2nd when i order better gear that i can trust , do i start over again and call it my first cycle ?, i was taking Anabol and Sus 250 for 14 weeks.

Thanks !!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    very common ugl being under-dosed

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Hmm..

How did you and your Dr. make the evaluation that the gear was, half-legit?

What was this, "something small," that happened?

You should definitely stop taking anything that is suspect.

I can't evaluate your situation properly to say if you should do a PCT as it's not clear whether you were using AAS to begin with.

Hmm..

I can't evaluate your situation properly to say if you should do a PCT as it's not clear whether you were using AAS to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by anon03191970 View Post
    Hmm..

I took blood work before and after and i told him what i was doing , he always says " i don't approve but ill asset you in what you need"

now my test levels from when started to now were medium, to put it this way your body will naturally slow down or stop producing testosterone if it sees an abundance in your system over time,.....my body didn't see anything big so it did what needed to produce normally.

Plus looking in the mirror, feeling horny more then normal, getting aggressive , acne, hair etc were not visible at all ? I'm a person who gets pissed real quick about stupid things so the gear should have amped that, it didn't

korsow is offline Associate Member
    soooo what where your test levels??

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    I took blood work before and after and i told him what i was doing , he always says " i don't approve but ill asset you in what you need"

now my test levels from when started to now were medium, to put it this way your body will naturally slow down or stop producing testosterone if it sees an abundance in your system over time,.....my body didn't see anything big so it did what needed to produce normally.

Plus looking in the mirror, feeling horny more then normal, getting aggressive , acne, hair etc were not visible at all ? I'm a person who gets pissed real quick about stupid things so the gear should have amped that, it didn't
    Then you should stop now, run a FULL PCT and give proper time off before starting another cycle.

If you are easily aggravated then you should definitely NOT be using steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Then you should stop now, run a FULL PCT and give proper time off before starting another cycle.
    my last shot was 6 days ago and i usually take it every 4 days, did i mess up by not starting PCT ASAP ?

and i was thinking about taking a product from GNC called NOLVAEX or something similar.

or should i order the ones from arr

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    NO!

Order ACTUAL Nolvadex from AR-R .COM

And get clomid too, i think they have a kit thing...

Look up proper PCT time for whatever cycle you were on, and begin...

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    you should already have what you need...

wait 3 weeks after sust

ok i should order some stuff from arr i have 2weeks left to go before i start my PCT...right ?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    how long into your cycle were you when this happened?

and your first post.. it doesn't mean you would have to work twice as hard.. thats nonsense, its not a ratio. also why does it matter if you call it your first cycle or not? its obviously not, but if it helps you sleep at night go for it?

the gnc stuff you're talking about is novedex and is not gonna help, you need the real stuff.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    well well well the proof ur giving about how legit ur gear is its not persuading.
    since u did not take ur gear to a lab and test it then i wouldn't put any judgement yet and i really want to know how long u have ran it for until today? and what kind of gear is it? cause if its less than 3 weeks it might not have kicked yet to c the real effects.

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    well well well the proof ur giving about how legit ur gear is its not persuading.
    since u did not take ur gear to a lab and test it then i wouldn't put any judgement yet and i really want to know how long u have ran it for until today? and what kind of gear is it? cause if its less than 3 weeks it might not have kicked yet to c the real effects.
    ive been on it for 2 months , 1 month Anabol and sus250 , and then sus250 till 6 days ago and all things are leading to watered down gear, the company shut down and it reopened usually when this happens the 2 time around its not as good as it was -2nd i didn't see any results and didn't feel anything -3rd i wouldn't do any lab work bc its to expensive, i eat right work out right sleep okay but not 100% so what else could be wrong ??

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    how long into your cycle were you when this happened?

and your first post.. it doesn't mean you would have to work twice as hard.. thats nonsense, its not a ratio. also why does it matter if you call it your first cycle or not? its obviously not, but if it helps you sleep at night go for it?

the gnc stuff you're talking about is novedex and is not gonna help, you need the real stuff.
    i was on it for 2 months.

i call it my first cycle bc i wanted to do something one time and then do something the second time like first cycle then second. but i guess since the stuff was not as good and it didn't give me results then its going to be my first cycle again.

im probably going to order from ARR

Dinosaur is offline Member
    ok, i feel u bro its very frustrating, the money u spent, time and food...etc.
    do your pct as some of the members already said and next time i am sure u ganna do much better in getting a good source it could happen to any one.
    its good that u didn' t get any infection or flu out of that shitty gear, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    ok, i feel u bro its very frustrating, the money u spent, time and food...etc.
    do your pct as some of the members already said and next time i am sure u ganna do much better in getting a good source it could happen to any one.
    its good that u didn' t get any infection or flu out of that shitty gear, good luck.
    Thanks Bro !

I'm going to start from scratch after my PCT and read and analyze things 10 fold ! its discouraging but so were the gas prices and that never stopped me from driving around

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    Thanks Bro !

I'm going to start from scratch after my PCT and read and analyze things 10 fold ! its discouraging but so were the gas prices and that never stopped me from driving around
    Amen to that.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    sooo do you know what yetr test levels where exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    sooo do you know what yetr test levels where exactly?
    i can find out, ill keep you guys posted.

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    I don't think you can determine that your gear was half anything unless you have it tested I don't think bloodwork is going to do it.

Order your pct asap thats more important than the gear, you'll think so too if you don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL View Post
    I don't think you can determine that your gear was half anything unless you have it tested I don't think bloodwork is going to do it.

Order your pct asap thats more important than the gear, you'll think so too if you don't get it
    its been a 10 days since my last shot i was told 3 weeks after my last shot to do PCT...is that still correct ? and im only using Nolvdex or should i do more ?

yes 3 weeks..
    id run clomid with the nolvadex .

Nitro29 is offline Member
    That was a shitty first cycle, you need to do your pct, just in case then find a real source that you can trust. Thats bullshit, and I'm not sure, but I think arr just sells supplements and research chemicals, though I could be wrong on that. Trust your (preferabl know someone who uses them with no problems) source for real shit bro, or dont send money is my philosophy...striker

I've been searching the site and sites , getting conflicting answers about the dosage of Clomid and nolvadex , is 20mg of nolva for 2 weeks right ? and the same for clomid .

there in pill form
    Last edited by enigma10; 11-18-2008 at 12:52 AM.

you are going to see many different pct protocols. i find that 100mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex works best for me.. i run it 30 days or so.

do i have to use Clomid if i don't have any gains to hold ?
    Last edited by enigma10; 11-19-2008 at 12:24 PM.

jixxxer is offline Associate Member
    I think i have a similar situation with the gear being underdosed; but I am in the middle of the cycle, so what if I double what i planned on doing? Makes sense? If was doing 400mg of test E, I will now do 800mg. ONly bad thing is it wont last very long.
    Last edited by jixxxer; 11-19-2008 at 03:39 PM.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i agree!! start really slow and low!! you might actually want to use the 50% stuff!! haha good luck!!

jixxxer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    i agree!! start really slow and low!! you might actually want to use the 50% stuff!! haha good luck!!

Thread Information