Bojangles69 is offline Banned

I'm not sure when to end my var cycle.

I just started 3 days ago, call me crazy (I know its gotta be placebo) but today I was just loving the gym insanely. I feel great, and I think I'm gonna have a really good experience with it. It could be a very slight affect I think if even only 3 days.
    Anyway,
    my question is about the variance of var cycles. I wanna push it as long as possible. I'm not going over 40mg because I'm light, and was thinking 7, *maybe 8 weeks. Seems like 6 weeks seems to be max but would 8 really be pushing it? Nothing else, just the var.

Opinions, thanks guys.

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    I have always read on this forum, that 6 weeks is a long time on a oral, and 4 weeks is the norm. I wouldnt recommend going over 6 weeks

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    No 6 weeks isnt pushing it... Hell 8 weeks isnt either...

Especailly at 40mgs.

Ive done 75mgs ED for 8weeks and was still gaining. It just seems like a waste of $ after that point, for less $ i could run a full cycle instead of a bridge and have better gains...

Youll be fine bro, make sure to run a small PCT though...

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    No 6 weeks isnt pushing it... Hell 8 weeks isnt either...

Especailly at 40mgs.

Ive done 75mgs ED for 8weeks and was still gaining. It just seems like a waste of $ after that point, for less $ i could run a full cycle instead of a bridge and have better gains...

Youll be fine bro, make sure to run a small PCT though...
    Yeh I was really leaning towards it not being a big deal because of how easy var is on the body.

If I do 6weeks I'm gonna have 2 weeks of var left to really do nothing with (untill/if I ever get more var) plus Id love to be on a little bit longer.. yeh def doing the 8 lol.
    Thanks!

Actually, doing the math I have enough at that dose for 125 days. And I'm actually reading more and more on this forum about it being normal for people to run var for 10-12weeks. I have enough for 17 weeks at 40mg a day so I'm just gonna bump the dose up and do 12 I think.
    I see a lot of people doing this so I can't be a bad idea.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    why r u shooting for lonnng weeks...
    u could do 4 weeks 40mg to 60mg and cycle off and than go back again to another 4 weeker. play it safe and remmeber its about diet. r u running the var alone?

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    Because alot of people are doing it means it can't be a bad idea? Did you say that out loud?

thestreaker is offline Junior Member
    hah don't listen to charrifs advice the guy is way off... var takes 3 week just to fully kick in

Quote Originally Posted by thestreaker View Post
    hah don't listen to charrifs advice the guy is way off... var takes 3 week just to fully kick in
    dude are u intoxicated or something?
    anvar takes 3 weeks to kick in hahaha is this a joke or u being for real. if ur joking i can take it as joke i have a good sence of humar and if ur not than u should not lay ur hand on the key board and give any advices.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys prevent not to start flaming...

@ thestreaker, Var does not take 3 weeks to kick in... dunno where you read that!

thestreaker is offline Junior Member
    by fully kick in i meant to start seeing some decent results in strength gains and vascularity... charrifs advice was to only run var for 4 weeks. which i wanted to make the point that its not long enough to get the best results. oh and hes a clown

i did say run it for 4 weeks wich is typical cycle for moderate bb if he wants to go extreme or advanced doses than it depence on his status how big is, how many cycles he have done...etc
    by fully kick in i meant to start seeing some decent results in strength gains and vascularity
    still that's incorrocet he could c strength and gians as little as 3 days i have good experience with it. thestreaker thanks for the compliment "clown"

Thread Information