cashcat is offline Junior Member

which would cause me to get arm pump more the deca or test e?

im trying to narrow it down to see if this stuff is bolth working, cause my dick working and i get a really good pump on workouts. im on a deca and test cycle. which would cause me to get pump more then normal.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cashcat View Post
    im trying to narrow it down to see if this stuff is bolth working, cause my dick working and i get a really good pump on workouts. im on a deca and test cycle. which would cause me to get pump more then normal.
    Of course your dicks working, your taking test lol.

cashcat is offline Junior Member
    didnt answer my ? bro which would give me more arm pump?

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    you usally only get deca dick when you run deca without test mate, so dont use it to tell if your deca is fake. lol

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    im guessing test, whys it matter anyway?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cashcat View Post
    didnt answer my ? bro which would give me more arm pump?
    OK, i'll answer it. Both.
    I posted this a while back, maybe it will help, but as charger said why?

To understand that you need to understand how exercise gives us a pump, if you already know this then skip the first part.
    As you exercise, the blood vessels in your muscles dilate and the blood flow is greater, just as more water flows through a fire hose than through a garden hose. Your body has an interesting way of making those vessels expand. As ATP gets used up in working muscle, the muscle produces several metabolic byproducts (such as adenosine, hydrogen ions and carbon dioxide). These byproducts leave the muscle cells and cause the capillaries (small, thin-walled blood vessels) within the muscle to expand or dilate (vasodilation). The increased blood flow delivers more oxygenated blood to the working muscle.
    As you begin to exercise, blood from organs is diverted to the muscles.

When you begin to exercise, a remarkable diversion happens. Blood that would have gone to the stomach or the kidneys goes instead to the muscles, and the way that happens shows how the body's processes can sometimes override one another. As your muscles begin to work, the sympathetic nervous system, a part of the automatic or autonomic nervous system (that is, the brainstem and spinal cord) stimulates the nerves to the heart and blood vessels. This nervous stimulation causes those blood vessels (arteries and veins) to contract or constrict (vasoconstriction). This vasoconstriction reduces blood flow to tissues. Your muscles also get the command for vasoconstriction, but the metabolic byproducts produced within the muscle override this command and cause vasodilation, as we discussed above. Because the rest of the body gets the message to constrict the blood vessels and the muscles dilate their blood vessels, blood flow from nonessential organs (for example, stomach, intestines and kidney) is diverted to working muscle. This helps increase the delivery of oxygenated blood to the working muscle.

Testosterone .
    Hormones are molecules produced and secreted by endocrine glands in the body. These hormones are released in the blood stream and travel to other parts of the body where they bring about specific responses from specific cells. Steroid hormones are derived from cholesterol and are lipid-soluble molecules.

Steroid hormones cause changes within a cell by first passing through the cell membrane of the target cell. Steroid hormones, unlike non-steroid hormones, can do this because they are fat-soluble. Cell membranes are composed of a phospholipid bilayer which prevents fat-insoluble molecules from diffusing into the cell.

Once inside the cell the steroid hormone binds with a specific receptor found only in the cytoplasm of the target cell. The receptor bound steroid hormone then travels into the nucleus and binds to another specific receptor on the chromatin. Once bound to the chromatin, this steroid hormone-receptor complex calls for the production of messenger RNA (mRNA) molecules through a process called transcription. The mRNA molecules are then modified and transported to the cytoplasm. The mRNA molecules code for the production of proteins through a process called translation.

This is pretty basic but you get the idea?

Thread Information