Dutasteride and Test E.

Has anyone had great success with using dutasteride along with test e ?. i want to impliment it in my test cycle because last cycle my hair thinned out a bit . i think im going to use it along with some nizoral 2%

SNUKA is offline Member
    you should be fine with your protocol. i am prone to mpb and have used finasteride and nizoral along with test, npp,eq and all is good. i lost hair drastically on one of my first cycles that was test,eq, and winny. Winny killed me. so stay away from dht compounds and high androgenic compounds and you should be ok. the nizoral thickened my head up quickly.

the nizoral thickened it up , nicee im looken forward to it , cuz dbol thinned my hair out , and i didnt even notice until the barber said something , did dbol thin their hair out for neonne else ? ...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    never noticed anyting until my last cycle. prop/tren /winny
    My hair line slide back a little on the right side. Next cutting cycle I'm throwing in finasteride. I'm starting test/drol in a week and have nothing on hand for hair loss. I hope I don't need it

yeh everyone i heard has had a problem with winny and their hairline . ur taking anadrol , i heard thats one of the worst for the hair .

d-bol made my hair thin out, so i stopped using that, i use prop to kickstart now

oh ok , so i guess is should be 100% fine with test e , if i use dutast with some nizoral.

does anyone know if there is a product that grows back the hair on the crown partially .

Quote Originally Posted by FreakofNature23 View Post
    does anyone know if there is a product that grows back the hair on the crown partially .
    its possible with rogaine and/or finasteride

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Drol killed my hairline and thinned it out a bit some nizoral fixed it up.

Thread Information