wenis piggler is offline New Member

Test cyp: 100mg/1ml vs. 100mg/1/2 ml

I have been taking 100 mg of test cyp per week for TRT. I have used 1/2 ML of "oil", as the test cyp amount is 200mg/1ML. My total T went to 1000 (250-1100); BA Test and Free Test went up also. Recently, I switched to test cyp at 100mg/1ml because the pharmacy ran out of the other. The pharmasist and doc said there will be no difference. I am now taking 1ml of oil to get 100 mg of test cyp. I am taking the same mg of test as I was before, but now I am using more oil; i.e. 1 ml of oil versus 1/2 ml of oil. After I switched, my total T dropped to 650. Could 100mg/ 1ml be less effective than 100mg/ 1/2 ml? The amount of test cyp is the same but the amount of oil is higher. Can the serum test vary from week to week?

Thanks!!!

p.s. I also inject 250mg of HCG 2x's/ weeks subq. I did not use the hcg the week of both blood tests, as per drs orders.
    Last edited by wenis piggler; 11-14-2008 at 11:23 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I have never seen pharmaceutical test c dosed at 100mg/ml.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post

Big:

Here is the link to my meds:

http://product.sandoz.ca/en/testosterone/index.html

Notice the active ingredient/concentration: 100mg/ 1ml.

This is doctor prescribed and legit pharmacy dispensed.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is very interesting....i have never seen 100mg test cyp from a pharmacy either....

Even more interesting is why your levels dropped, when taking the same amount of hormone....The amout of oil used to carry the hormone shouldnt make any difference...

Very weird/interesting

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    I think there are too many other fators that could have led to the test results other than the volume of fluid you injected and two tests is not enough to default to the medication. your sleep, diet, training, stress levels, time of day and other factors could attribute to a lower reading. i wouldnt worry about it. you are still within range.

what was the free test level of your second test? and is estrogen levels being checked as well. were both test the same number of days after your last injection of the test?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^Good points fuzz.....

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz;4297***
    I think there are too many other fators that could have led to the test results other than the volume of fluid you injected and two tests is not enough to default to the medication. your sleep, diet, training, stress levels, time of day and other factors could attribute to a lower reading. i wouldnt worry about it. you are still within range.

what was the free test level of your second test? and is estrogen levels being checked as well. were both test the same number of days after your last injection of the test?

Can these variables (sleep, diet,etc.) still effect my T, even when I am injecting the T?

I feel better when TT=900+ .

First blood test: TT 955, FT 178, BAT 359 and E2 24.

Second blood test: TT 635, FT 127, BAT 245 and E2 14.

I started adx 1/2 mg, 2x's/week after the first blood test and for 5 weeks before the second blood test.

I took the blood test on the same day and time as the last one.

Thanks

PS I have been injecting in the thighs, rotating right and left per week. Could the decreased serum T have something to do with the androgen receptors in my thighs building a tolerance to the T ? Should I Try my delt or glute. I really do not want to do that!!!!!!
    Last edited by wenis piggler; 11-14-2008 at 03:28 PM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Me neither...I've seen 200-250...

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Me neither...I've seen 200-250...
    Just one of many: http://product.sandoz.ca/en/testosterone/index.html

Any advice about my problem?

Big
    I wouldn't worry about it much till the next blood test.

I wouldn't worry about it much till the next blood test.
    B:

I am thinking that the first blood test, which was 955 tt, was when my nuts were still producing test. I was only on test for 6 weeks before my first blood test. Is it possible that my nuts were still producing at 6 weeks of test cyp?

Maybe the second test was lower (635 tt) not because of 1ml vs. 1/2 ml (each containing 100mg of test), but because my nuts were not producing anymore test by the second blood test. I was on test cyp for 12 weeks by my second blood test. What do you think?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by wenis piggler View Post
    B:

I am thinking that the first blood test, which was 955 tt, was when my nuts were still producing test. I was only on test for 6 weeks before my first blood test. Is it possible that my nuts were still producing at 6 weeks of test cyp?

Maybe the second test was lower (635 tt) not because of 1ml vs. 1/2 ml (each containing 100mg of test), but because my nuts were not producing anymore test by the second blood test. I was on test cyp for 12 weeks by my second blood test. What do you think?
    kind of what I was thinking, cyp won't suppress you same day, so perhaps the first blood test reflected the sum of your natural starting level and the amount injected prior to the first test.
    sounds good in theory, but I really don't know enough about it to say conclusively that's what happened.

kind of what I was thinking, cyp won't suppress you same day, so perhaps the first blood test reflected the sum of your natural starting level and the amount injected prior to the first test.
    sounds good in theory, but I really don't know enough about it to say conclusively that's what happened.
    Thanks Big

Thread Information