Melonray is offline New Member

My next cycle would this hit HARD?

Edited
    - i was thinking of 1000 Testo Enth,500 Deca ,500 Tren and 50-75 mg drol a 20 weeks cycle

Starting with [3 weeks with 500 testo enth]
    before increasing to [17 weeks with 1000 testo enth]
    I start Deca at week 1 with [@500 a week along with 500 tren a week for about 6 weeks]
    [4 weeks with 75mg Drol, then take 6 week off before adding 4 weeks with Winstrol 50mg]

Any suggestions? never done anything near this big cycle but i gotta try lol..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I have a suggestion:
    please read the rules I have posted at the top of this section, for explanation as to why I had to edit your post.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    well...

considering you havent posted stats.

your doses, and lengths for the compounds are ridiculous unless your a competetor

and... you broke the rules and you ruined BIG's day. lol

tisk tisk

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    You sir, are a goof!

Let's get this straight.

2+grams a week of gear?

No HCG ?

A 5 month cycle?

No PCT to speak of?

I'll say it's going to hit you hard!

In your wallet, when you get the hefty medical bills!

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Dang bro, that cycle would be crazy

Dinosaur is offline Member
    where did u copy that cycle from....
    u need do more research bro. its awful cycle.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    how long are you running the deca ? ther is no reason to start test at 500mg for 3 wks and then bump it start it at 1000mg ew. when do you start the tren ? lay out your cycle in more of a graph form with compounds, dosages and length. example:
    wk 1-20 test e (1000mg ew)
    wk 1-20 deca (500mg ew)
    ect.............
    and finally we need your stats. age,height,weight,bf% and cycle history how many cycles and what compounds and please include dosages what you are proposing is a heavy cycle and no one will give advice without stats.
    Last edited by mx3; 11-14-2008 at 11:52 AM.

mx3
    also how long have you been training. It says in your profile that have been consistantly training for 6 months. is this correct?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    terrible cycle, complete overkill

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    deca , tren and drol together. 2- 19 nors and one oral (dht based) with progestin binding properties all in stack at the same time. I wouldnt do it. I duuno - id pick deca OR tren to run with test. If I was using deca id use from week 1 till 1 or2 weeks before stopping test. Tren i would start later in cycle and run till end with test. If i was gonna start with an oral to get things going id pick d bol (esp with deca), If i went test/tren combo - tren coming in later drol MIGHT be ok - but id still use dbol personally. Winny twords end in combo with deca or tren not a bad idea. Oh and 20 weeks - id give this some serious consideration. Like , I personally wouldnt do it. Proper pct a MUST. Sounds to me like you want a "dream cycle" and well you cant just throw all these powerful roids together ....doesnt work that way. Reasonable, well thought out cycles with proper diet and training work best for me. All this is just my opinion based on my experience-not saying it is fact. Just what i would or wouldnt do. Maybe condense it all into 12 weeks - test/dbol/ 1-4weeks- test/tren 5-12 - winny 8or9-12 and still be careful. Weeks 5-12 with tren may not be for eveyone - i do ok on tren up to 10 weeks at reasonable doses also with that cycle you have 8-9 weeks of toxic orals plus 8 weeks of tren which is pretty toxic as well. Or this option : test 1-12, deca 1-10, dbol - 1-4, winny 8 or 9- 12. Just suggestions. Either one followed by proper PCT .

Blog Entries
    What cycles have you done and with what results?

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    deca , tren and drol together. 2- 19 nors and one oral (dht based) with progestin binding properties all in stack at the same time. I wouldnt do it. I duuno - id pick deca OR tren to run with test. If I was using deca id use from week 1 till 1 or2 weeks before stopping test. Tren i would start later in cycle and run till end with test. If i was gonna start with an oral to get things going id pick d bol (esp with deca), If i went test/tren combo - tren coming in later drol MIGHT be ok - but id still use dbol personally. Winny twords end in combo with deca or tren not a bad idea. Oh and 20 weeks - id give this some serious consideration. Like , I personally wouldnt do it. Proper pct a MUST. Sounds to me like you want a "dream cycle" and well you cant just throw all these powerful roids together ....doesnt work that way. Reasonable, well thought out cycles with proper diet and training work best for me. All this is just my opinion based on my experience-not saying it is fact. Just what i would or wouldnt do. Maybe condense it all into 12 weeks - test/dbol/ 1-4weeks- test/tren 5-12 - winny 8or9-12 and still be careful. Weeks 5-12 with tren may not be for eveyone - i do ok on tren up to 10 weeks at reasonable doses also with that cycle you have 8-9 weeks of toxic orals plus 8 weeks of tren which is pretty toxic as well. Or this option : test 1-12, deca 1-10, dbol - 1-4, winny 8 or 9- 12. Just suggestions. Either one followed by proper PCT .
    everyone is scared to run to nors together and think they would be a bad combination cause they would both be competing for the same receptors but this is only so on paper ime. I used to be one of those people till I tried it. now I love deca and tren together it produces amazing results for me. as long as you have some caber and letro sides can be controlled. the pgr increase is not cumulative when running both compounds. deca being a 20% increase and tren being a 60% increase. meaning you wont have an 80% increase you will just have a 60% just like you would running tren by itself.

Blog Entries
    You are right mx3 , I have always just been leary to run 2 19 nors together and i like tren and do so well on it I never saw a need to combine. In an early- ill advised cycle (ill advised because only 3rd cycle) i used tren and deca together with test - got results but no better than in future with test/tren alone - although at that time other factors were lacking , like diet knowledge etc..Maybe im missing out. The other thing that concerned me was the drol in the mix - with the way it can effect progestin - but perhaps the caber would take care of that 2. I honestly would never think 2 run deca, tren and drol together but your experince seems to indicate that running 2 19 nors togeteher works for you. Thanks for insight.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    You are right mx3 , I have always just been leary to run 2 19 nors together and i like tren and do so well on it I never saw a need to combine. In an early- ill advised cycle (ill advised because only 3rd cycle) i used tren and deca together with test - got results but no better than in future with test/tren alone - although at that time other factors were lacking , like diet knowledge etc..Maybe im missing out. The other thing that concerned me was the drol in the mix - with the way it can effect progestin - but perhaps the caber would take care of that 2. I honestly would never think 2 run deca, tren and drol together but your experince seems to indicate that running 2 19 nors togeteher works for you. Thanks for insight.
    I have heard some people say they tried it and it didn't produce the results they were hoping for so it might depend on the individual that was just my personal experiences. also the main reason why I use both is because I run my nors at very high dosages. I love tren but I hate the sides and with tren the more you take the greater the results and sides, so instead of running a rediculous amount of tren which I have done and cannot take, I split it up with nandrolone cause I see very little sides from nandrolone. but going back on topic I really dont think the thread starter is anywhere close to being ready for a cycle like he is proposing so I dont want to encourage him.

Thread Information