sonysucks is offline Associate Member

Wow its 5 weeks now.

Hey all, well lets see if what has happened can firstly help others and secondly get me some good advice.
    Btw this is my second cycle and this time I have earnestly approached my diet with a huge effort.
    I was 5'9" -still am too...very dissapointed.
    I was 175lbs, and now am 190 lbs.
    I was 42 and now I am 21...this stuff is amazing....
    anyways.....
    The cycle is as follows.
    pinphobia to a high degree ,but I am singing my way through it.
    weeks 1-12 2 cc sust 250 1per week
    weeks 1-4 dbol at 50mg
    weeks 5 -11 50 mg oral winny
    weeks 8-14 50 mg anavar . I have read var and winny work synergistically and I will reduce the amounts to 40 mg each while they coincide.
    weeks 1-6 .5 mg arimidex eod
    weeks 7-18 25 mg proviron ed
    weeks 14-18 pct with clo and nolva and the above mentioned proviron.

At 5 weeks I have gained alot . 15 lbs and measurements are all up nicely too.
    Feeling and looking a bit chubby though. I was 13 % bf at the beginning and I appear higher now. I am trusting that now that the dbol is over and the winny begins that will change rapidly. I took the adex throughout the first 5 weeks to fight the bloat.
    So now it is time for the fat to be reduced and to achieve this I will up my cardio and change my diet.
    The old diet was 2800 calories and was 42/32/25/ pro/carb fat.
    the new one will be 50/30/20.
    First question here...how does that look for what is called a cutting diet. it will total 2100 cal/day. My maintenance is around 2300 cal. at the end of my 12 weeks the goal is to be 6 foot tall and 19 years old.....
    and to weigh in at 175 lbs again with all the measurements staying the same size, resulting in a 10%bf and a lean mass of 160 lbs. Hope 8 weeks is long enough.
    cheers.
    Sony.
    Its all about diet at this point so if more info is helpful, just chime in and let me know what would further info would be helpful.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its not a good idea to run orals all the way through also the sustanon should be shot eod not once per week, if you cant handle that atleast do it twice per week. Your blood levels will be completely out of whck shooting just once per week.

Redz . I am not aware of why running the orals is bad. In fact I was under the impression that it was good to run them not only all the way through but also two weeks past the final inj of sust. I do know about the sust inj frequency and realize the the possible gains of a more frequent inj will be unavailable to me, howevever there are still gains to be had at once per week,and I am working on my pin tolerances...Its a phobia and I am making great progress....I used to faint....so what seems to some to be baby steps for others is leaps and bounds...
    By next cycle I will go to 2x a week....or may swith to test enth which is once per week I think. (jiggaman can pipe in on that one...I know he wants to. .)
    cheers.
    Last edited by sonysucks; 11-11-2008 at 02:30 PM.

Your liver will take a beating for running orals that long.

Test E should also be shot twice per week.

Okay so then if I man up to twice a week, which would then be better...the test E or the sust?
    Thanks Redz.
    The liver thing is a concern,so I am off the bottle...cept for the occasional red wine and a two beer limit at fight night.(total now at about 4 drinks a week.) Tell me what alchohol,even in small doses does to our metabolism? I have heard everything from its beneficial to it screws it up for 72 hours.

Test E is still a better choice next time with twice weekly injections. 4 drinks a week is still un-needed stress on your liver with all of those orals.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    at the end of my 12 weeks the goal is to be 6 foot tall and 19 years old.....
    So you are 18 and taking steroids at 5'9". You are hoping to grow 3 more inches while you are on your second cycle?

No read it again . I am 42 ,but at least I dont need glasses

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    No read it again . I am 42 ,but at least I dont need glasses
    ahh.. was an attempt at humor.

ahhh. needed a smiley then. But I did figure as much.

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    definetly spread the sustanon out over ATLEAST 2 shots a week (same wkly mg just broken up and spread out) PREFERABLY 3 if you cant. next time go with cypionate or enenathate test still twice a week THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

yeah I am getting that.I will man up some more and go twice a week.
    Can anyone chime in on what pro/carb/fat ratio is best for cutting. Should I be heavier on carbs or protien while cutting?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Increase your protien and decrease your carbs when cutting. Do not run orals for 11 weeks straight, awful idea.

I know that but I thought that anavar was excluded as it is very light on liver toxicity at only 50 mg/day.
    thanks for the diet tip diesel.

bmit is offline Member
    drop the winny, give your liver a break

I need the winny as a trial...I watch this one closely to see how the joints feel.

I counted my stash of pins and I have enough. So I think I want to man up and go sust 1cc e3d...is that okay to switch to this frequency with 7 weeks left ?

Thread Information