Thread: sustaplex 325

sustaplex 325

i have never used sustaplex before. i have always use test e and c, but because of problem getting these i have to go with sustaplex. this is whats in it:
    105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate
    90mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
    50mg/ml Testosterone Phenyl propionate
    50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
    30mg/ml Testosterone acetate

i was going to do 500 a week test e 250/ml at 500 ew doing one injection a week. now im thinking sustaplex twice a week at 1ml per injection. this sound about right. i know decanoate and cyp. are long esters and prop and acetate are short esters but i have no idea what phenyl prop is?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    First off bro, we need some stats...

weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

Secondly, Test E and C should ALWAYS be shot 2xW NOT 1 time a week!

Thirdly, Sustanon needs at minimum EOD injections, ED being optimal.

Fourth, where and what is your PCT?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    This will be fun.
    Everybody knows my take on multi estered test, so i'm not going to repeat myself. But i will have a side bet.
    58% say ED, 41% say EOD, 1% 2xwk.

Lol yes we all know what you think brother... ^^^

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    I bet someone will say... 2x EM!!!

SNUKA is offline Member
    when i ran sust i ran .5cc eod and it was awesome. twice a week will have to many peaks and valleys in your hormone levels that could lead to a higher risk in side effects

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    First off bro, we need some stats...

weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

Secondly, Test E and C should ALWAYS be shot 2xW NOT 1 time a week!

Thirdly, Sustanon needs at minimum EOD injections, ED being optimal.

Fourth, where and what is your PCT?
    first, this aint my first rodeo bro. if you want my stats go look them up on old post. second, test e, and c dont have to be shot 2x a week, me and alot of people do it once a week. i ask tia one time what he thought about a week and he said he did it once a week and it worked fine. so if it aint broke dont fix it. third, ive read that sustanon has to be shot eod but i have a hard time beleiving this if im getting an 195mg/ml of a long ester and 130 of a short ester then i beleive e3d would work fine. forth im cruzin so now pct.

here just to make u happy,
    5'10
    220lbs
    12-13% body fat
    8 or so years lifting
    strength/size till i cut
    and im not about to type my diet

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel View Post
    first, this aint my first rodeo bro. if you want my stats go look them up on old post. second, test e, and c dont have to be shot 2x a week, me and alot of people do it once a week. i ask tia one time what he thought about a week and he said he did it once a week and it worked fine. so if it aint broke dont fix it. third, ive read that sustanon has to be shot eod but i have a hard time beleiving this if im getting an 195mg/ml of a long ester and 130 of a short ester then i beleive e3d would work fine. forth im cruzin so now pct.

here just to make u happy,
    5'10
    220lbs
    12-13% body fat
    8 or so years lifting
    strength/size till i cut
    and im not about to type my diet

Well since you want to be a jerk about it then i guess you dont need any help..

You know everything i guess, why are you asking questions?

The point of injecting ED is to make the most of the short esters in Sus.

But like i said, you seem to know it all so do w/e you want...

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    This will be fun.
    Everybody knows my take on multi estered test, so i'm not going to repeat myself. But i will have a side bet.
    58% say ED, 41% say EOD, 1% 2xwk.
    how do i look up ur old post so i can read ur take? when i search i get every post uve done.

no i wasnt trying to be a jerk. u started at me like im a newbe that dont know anything. i just hate when someone comes at me with the hole stats thing, not like this is my first post. so sorry if i piss u off.

heres my thinking.

ill be getting 390 mgs a week from the long esters assuming that Phenyl propionate is a short ester. and ill be 130mg of short ester every 3 days witch my not be the best way to use short esters, but to be competly honest i dont like short esters. and if my thinking is correct then short ester last for about 3 days. i will also be using deca at 600ew so the test is really just to keep my junk working and because i love that feelin.

i know youre not a newbie, youve been a member since april 07'...

I just always ask for stats to get an idea of what compounds would work best for you...

Like if someone was 6'4 250 w/ 15%Bf id say go with a short ester and maybe some clen .

Its different from someone being 5'4 130lbs 10%bf you know?

heres my thinking.

ill be getting 390 mgs a week from the long esters assuming that Phenyl propionate is a short ester. and ill be 130mg of short ester every 3 days witch my not be the best way to use short esters, but to be competly honest i dont like short esters. and if my thinking is correct then short ester last for about 3 days. i will also be using deca at 600ew so the test is really just to keep my junk working and because i love that feelin.
    Correct but the point is to maximize the compounds... Here read this thread and youll see what some MOD's and Vets take on it is... They agree with me...

Sust help!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    since you're not new here you should be used to seeing people ask for stats. everyone gets asked so chill out with it. secondly, you seem stuck in your ways and he mentions it because you're doing it wrong. thats like driving a ferrari around in 2nd gear. its still faster than everything else, but you don't get the most out of it. shooting more often is more beneficial.

what are you cruising with

thanks for the read. it sounds to me like it a 50/50 thing. thing is they have alot of people on here that say 2x a week. i wonder some times if people have tried both ways or if they just read it on here and think has to be the best way. id like to here from some people takes on it that have it both ways. i know im no going to shot myself ed, promissed my no more of that after last prop cycle. i would consider eod but i want to here some peoples opinions that have tried both ways.

i started using test e and c at once a week. then i got on here and everyone swore 2x a week was better. so i gave it a tried. sides were the same, didnt feel any different and didnt get any bigger. so im back to once a week. and enjoying not pinning myself more than i have to.

250 a week

how do i look up ur old post so i can read ur take? when i search i get every post uve done.
    Cannot remember as there's been a sust debate since sust was invented.
    But this is my opinion, like many others it's also my experience of using it everywhich way for 20+ years.

Pharmacokinetics
    SUSTANON 250 contains four esters of testosterone with different durations of action. The esters are hydrolyzed into the natural hormone testosterone as soon as they enter the general circulation.

Absorption
    A single dose of SUSTANON 250 leads to an increase of total plasma testosterone with peak levels of approximately 70 nmol/l (Cmax), which are reached approximately 24-48hrs (tmax) after administration. Plasma testosterone levels return to the lower limit of the normal range in males in approximately 21 days.
    Summary.
    So put simply, the esters release at the same time, they just have different durations of action.

Sustanon was named specifically because it gave a SUSTained release of action.
    Sustanon in comparison to a single estered test is that it provides a constant sustained release of test over a longer period.

For our purposes sustanon can be shot 2xwk and give incredibly stable plasma test levels. Look at any comparison graph showing the release rate of sustanon and a single estered product, they will both show a pretty identical logarithmic curve, the only difference is the sust peak will be higher and the duration of the curve will be longer.

Iv'e found no difference in gains or sides which ever way i used it, so why should a jab more often than needed, i can save the ED EOD stuff for prop and ace. I also run sust on a low dose cruise E9D twice yearly.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Cannot remember as there's been a sust debate since sust was invented.
    But this is my opinion, like many others it's also my experience of using it everywhich way for 20+ years.

Pharmacokinetics
    SUSTANON 250 contains four esters of testosterone with different durations of action. The esters are hydrolyzed into the natural hormone testosterone as soon as they enter the general circulation.

Absorption
    A single dose of SUSTANON 250 leads to an increase of total plasma testosterone with peak levels of approximately 70 nmol/l (Cmax), which are reached approximately 24-48hrs (tmax) after administration. Plasma testosterone levels return to the lower limit of the normal range in males in approximately 21 days.
    Summary.
    So put simply, the esters release at the same time, they just have different durations of action.

Sustanon was named specifically because it gave a SUSTained release of action.
    Sustanon in comparison to a single estered test is that it provides a constant sustained release of test over a longer period.

For our purposes sustanon can be shot 2xwk and give incredibly stable plasma test levels. Look at any comparison graph showing the release rate of sustanon and a single estered product, they will both show a pretty identical logarithmic curve, the only difference is the sust peak will be higher and the duration of the curve will be longer.

Iv'e found no difference in gains or sides which ever way i used it, so why should a jab more often than needed, i can save the ED EOD stuff for prop and ace. I also run sust on a low dose cruise E9D twice yearly.

have you cruised on teste e, c. if so do you like the sust better? if so whats a low dose? and why e9d

have you cruised on teste e, c. if so do you like the sust better? if so whats a low dose? and why e9d
    Never cruised on anything but sust, it's my choice because i can keep levels in the range i want them for longer, IE 9 days, that way i can stay within half the active life, that keeps things nice and stable, no acne, no libido issues, no mood swings.
    I couldn't do that on a single ester, i'd have to shoot at least E6D.
    I decided on E9D after cruising for a while E7D, just thought i'd shoot less if i could get away with it, but not at the expense of sides, it's working fine.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    I got an email from that company and they said the newer batches have no acetate in it and is 350mg/ml.

Due to a current shortage of quality Test Acetate and a huge demand for Sustaplex, we decided after insistence from our customers to make a slightly different blend for batch TV6R61. You will notice that the total mg/ml is 350mg/ml instead of 325mg/ml. In the absence of Test Acetate the slightly modified blend has

Test Decanoate 110mg/ml
    Test Cypionate 90mg/ml
    Test Propionate 75mg/ml
    Test Phenylpropionate 75mg/ml
    All results are available at

http://www.****labs.com/en/product-a...umbers/page-7/

We will never hide anything from you and hope this slightly supercharged blend meets with your approval.

Warmest Regards

i may try this after this cycle. i have been feeling like this e7d on test e isnt quite enough. but then i tell myself its just because i know what 500 feels like. ive just been geting tried much quick and very much less motivation.

i may try this after this cycle. i have been feeling like this e7d on test e isnt quite enough. but then i tell myself its just because i know what 500 feels like. ive just been geting tried much quick and very much less motivation.
    I would say that given the active life of test e that by day 5 you will be reaching subphysiological levels, this will cause those symptoms.
    I also found that an 8-9wk blast, then a 4-3wk taper down to cruise dose also helped a lot with sides, but my blast dose is a little higher than 500mg wk.

so its like a mini cycle during cruising cycle.

Thread Information