What's the deal with Tren?

Why is everyone so obsessed with Tren ? I have been reading about it, and I hear about a lot of the side effects.

I am just curious what this compound is going to do adding it with Test to a cycle? Would the difference in gains between a Test E cycle and a Test E cycle with Tren be dramatic? Just looking into it, if the difference is dramatic I might include it in my next cycle, but if its only 2 or so pounds, I don't really see the point. I read something that it is like 7 times more anabolic than Testosterone , I don't know. I hear of people gaining 30 or more pounds on a 12 week Test E cycle, I think this is enough, probably too much. Is Tren going to make you gain 40lbs?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    You hear liars say they gained 30lbs off a test E cycle.

Or maybe 20lbs of water and 10lbs of muscle.

Read the drug profile and see for yourself dude...

Tren is an extremely powerful compound that shouldnt be used by beginners or those with limited knoweldge.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    pretty much if you have to ask, you aren't ready. read some of the threads on here about tren , the results speak for themselves. it more than just straight pounds on the scale, like war said, 30lbs from test is a TON of bloat. if you were to add tren you'd probably gain a lot less, but you wouldn't be bloated, you would be a monster. read up on it, and more than just the profile

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    You hear liars say they gained 30lbs off a test E cycle.

Or maybe 20lbs of water and 10lbs of muscle.

Read the drug profile and see for yourself dude...

Tren is an extremely powerful compound that shouldnt be used by beginners or those with limited knoweldge.
    I have read the profile. I just would like to hear some peoples thoughts, and see if it is really that much more effective than Test alone?

Ok, yes it is more effective...

Just like EQ w/ Test would be more effective than just test...

Thats why people stack compounds.

Ok, yes it is more effective...

Just like EQ w/ Test would be more effective than just test...

Thats why people stack compounds.
    Significantly more effective, or just a little bit? Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Yes, IMO. Tren is worth the extra sides and risks...

People either love Tren or hate it...

Its kinda like youre married to a beautiful women, whos a raving bitch...

Life is good, but you still wanna kill her...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    The last time I ran tren I was the raving bitch. My wife told me she was going to leave the house until I finished my cycle. I stopped running Tren A. But I was still tough to deal with for a week or so.

I bought some more though. Im going to run it this cycle after my gains start to slow. They will pick up again with the addition of tren.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    what I like about tren is it brings the blood flow. Dialated veins just seem to make you feel stronger. Having said that, I'm not very concerned with sides, love tren, but don't recommend it to anyone who wants a normal longterm life. When I say sides, I could write a book both physically and more important, mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    what I like about tren is it brings the blood flow. Dialated veins just seem to make you feel stronger. Having said that, I'm not very concerned with sides, love tren, but don't recommend it to anyone who wants a normal longterm life. When I say sides, I could write a book both physically and more important, mentally.
    So you are saying pump's and vascularity are phenomenal? Could this be why that vein that goe's through Ronnie Coleman's bicep looks like a garden hose?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    So you are saying pump's and vascularity are phenomenal? Could this be why that vein that goe's through Ronnie Coleman's bicep looks like a garden hose?
    I only wish I could afford to run high doses of HGH with cycles year round but yes tren will bring some bigger veins.

NoYokes is offline Junior Member
    Read up, test is great alone, but tren alone is not. should run some test with the tren. Tren is great because you can cook it up in the privacy of your own home. no worry about the law, counterfeits, or customs. and you know what you have when your done. There is alot of info in the lab forums. easy to make.
    Hope you like to inject, you need it everyday. thats a long 6 weeks for a novice!!!! good luck

SmittyTheOX is offline Member

That is the perfect metaphor for tren

Quote Originally Posted by NoYokes View Post
    Read up, test is great alone, but tren alone is not. should run some test with the tren. Tren is great because you can cook it up in the privacy of your own home. no worry about the law, counterfeits, or customs. and you know what you have when your done. There is alot of info in the lab forums. easy to make.
    Hope you like to inject, you need it everyday. thats a long 6 weeks for a novice!!!! good luck
    I was thinking if I was going to include Tren in my next cycle, I would go with enanthate instead of acetate. Not that injections daily bother me, it's just with a busy schedule it's easy to forget, plus I like to go do things on the weekend's so I like to inject twice a week during the week. Anyone have good results with Tren E?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the results come from the compound, not the ester.
    for the record, tren is the bestest compound ever in my book.

stpete is offline Banned
    Yes, IMO. Tren is worth the extra sides and risks...

People either love Tren or hate it...

hahahaha...Perfectly said. That's great man.

Test and tren is the best combo imo. I've been in love with her since 2002. I'm on it now, and still have to be very careful socially. It makes me very edgy and quick tempered. That being said, the gains are second to none. But i don't recommend it to anyone with less than 5 or 6 cycles under their belts. Depending on the cycles of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    the results come from the compound, not the ester.
    for the record, tren is the bestest compound ever in my book.
    I understand ester somewhat, I'm not an expert, but I wasn't sure what the levels of the hormone would be comparing injecting Tren A ED and Tren E twice a week?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    no steroid can compare to tren imo. It burns fat and builds a ton of muscle. you will get more vascular, significant gains in lean mass, strength will go through the roof and the aggression it produces will improve your workouts. basically nothing out there will add more muscle mass then tren. im not talking about weight in general deca will add more weight but alot of it will be water, tren is all qaulity gains. with that said the sides are horrible, bad insomnia, sweating ridiculously, kills cardio i have a hard time breathing going up stairs, and finally I normally just feel like shit the whole time im running it but also sides are dose dependent and if you stay under 350mg ew the sides shouldn't be too bad. its when you get up to 100mg ed and more that the sides get really bad. with all its negatives it still is my favorite and I use it in every cycle I run.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Well my feelings on tren are well documented..lol Its been the most productive compound I've used to date. My test/tren cycle yielded a solid 20 lbs and I'll tell you I don't think even 3 lbs of it is fat..great strength and size gains...to the point where people were asking me if I was on juice...as far as the sides..they are dependant on the individual...I really only experienced a little more sweating especially at night..my urine though was nasty!! You gotta drink lots of water...I only experienced a little anger type thing a few times but it was just thoughts and I didn't act on them..thank God cause I pretty much can destroy someone with my hands if I really wanted to...but its been over 6 years since I've laid my hands on anyone in anger and my streak is intact!! lol I highly recommend it..especially to someone with some experience with different compounds...

atomicpunk is offline Junior Member
    You wouldn't want to run Tren E your first time. Run A and see what your sides are. They can be wicked and some people even take it out after experiencing them.

Thread Information