GPS226 is offline Junior Member

cause for extreme lactic acid burn?

Alright, I just got back from a shitty workout at the gym and I'm looking for some insight..I'm in my third week of PCT for my first cycle(8 week cycle). My PCT is 3 weeks and looks like this: 100 mg Clomid ed weeks 1-2, 40 mg Nolva ed weeks 1-2, 20 mg Nolva ed week 3, .25 mg Letrozole week 3. I am also running Clen that I started in week 2. I'm supplementing with tribulus, tons of glutamine, bcaa's, creatine, and CLA. Basically everything but the kitchen sink.. My question is...I've noticed for the past week or so that lactic acid burn gets so bad that it hinders my workout. I have to cut my sets well short of muscle failure because it hurts so much. I feel the burn mostly in the smaller assisting muscles. I hit chest/back today and on my rows, it was my rear delts that burned out quick, on lat pulls, my lats felt like they were disintegrating, and on flyes, it was my front delts. Is it possibly because of the Clen? I don't know, but I need to do something about it because it's debilitating...please help!!

bump

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    I hate to state the obvious here but have u tried stretching?? May sound gay but u sound like ur hurtin' I dont personally, but if i was havin' those issues I would b4 and after..Also water,water,water

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    How many reps are you doing each set? And what do you do for work because it sounds like you might be overdoing your shoulders. Also how often are you training and are you having suffcient rest? And as jackdup said stretching (but only for up to 4 secs as not to relax the muscle)

I may indeed be overtraining, my shoulders/rotator cuffs are bothering me a little bit these days and I'm planning on scaling back from 5 days a week to 4. But I don't think that's the cause of my current burn problem as my training is no different the past week then it has been for the past few months. I think it has to have something to do with one of the PCT drugs I'm taking or my supplementation. The timing of this problem suddenlly arising makes me certain that it has to do with something I'm taking. My best theory is that Clen reduces taurine and can cause muscle cramps, which I have experienced. Possibly has something to do with this..lack of taurine in my muscles? Maybe I'll throw taurine into the mix, hell I've got everything else going..

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    sounds fair enough i personnaly havent heard of any probs like that but you can bet someone here prob has

CygonX is offline New Member
    I have this problem now, and I am on my 3rd week of PCT, but using Ralox onstead of Clomid. I have yet to find an answer, I just hope it goes away soon.

Thread Information