OdinsMissingEye is offline New Member

Best Anti-E to Run During Test E only Cycle

Just curious as to what you guys think would be the best anti-estrogen to run during a Test E 500mg/wk cycle for 10 weeks to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno in case I am prone to them. This will be my first cycle. I've heard Nolva at 10mg a day, AI's like letro or adex at .5mg a day and wanted to see what people here seem to prefer.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    id go with adex/ldex..

OdinsMissingEye is offline New Member
    Do you think I could get away with .5mg of adex EOD to start? I mean, if I still feel problems I'll up the dosage but to start with would it be fine?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    thats fine..

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    I would wait until the 3rd wk to start using the adex. However, if you start noticing too much bloating, headaches, and/or puffy nipples -all signs that you're body has too much estro floating around- from the first week on, start using the adex. However, if you experience no sides at all or even mild bloating (very dependant on your diet), I would not use the adex right away.

If you want to have all of your bases covered -just because you want to prevent something going wrong at all cause- then do as Mulc suggest.

Thread Information