frank12391 is offline Member

My hr is high on cycle

I had this prob b4 when I use AAS, especially with test. This promted me to do a NPP cycle only last time about a year ago with some HGC ofcourse. I use Atenolol to keep it down otherwise its racing at 100 - 115 bpm at rest. For this current cycle I'm doing NPP 200mg p/w & test Prop 100mg p/w for healing. I started the prop in week 3 & plan to run it 2 weeks after NPP. Even when I started the NPP, my bp went up again & even more so when I added the prop. So I am continuing the Atenolol at 25mg daily which is all that is adequate to control it.

Does anyone know as to why I get this side effect?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could be diet.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Its normal to have higher HR when you are on cycle. Dont be afraid its not dangerous. One my friend (not juicing) have high hr during day 100-110 bpm but during night 40-45 bpm.

As long is your BP in check you will be fine.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Could be diet.
    Yes high carb, high calorie diet can be culprit.

But I find my Blood glucose levels are bordering on a hypo?? And I shake like a dog S H I T I N G razors.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^bro what are you eating? haha you need to get your diet in check if you got the screamin reds....

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank12391 View Post
    I had this prob b4 when I use AAS, especially with test. This promted me to do a NPP cycle only last time about a year ago with some HGC ofcourse. I use Atenolol to keep it down otherwise its racing at 100 - 115 bpm at rest. For this current cycle I'm doing NPP 200mg p/w & test Prop 100mg p/w for healing. I started the prop in week 3 & plan to run it 2 weeks after NPP. Even when I started the NPP, my bp went up again & even more so when I added the prop. So I am continuing the Atenolol at 25mg daily which is all that is adequate to control it.

Yea, it's one of the side effects of steroid use .

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mg prop per week?

Clen gets my hr a lot higher than that.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank12391 View Post

i don't think its your diet as some of the members stated its the gear.
    why ? my brother had the same problem while on a cycle. he was running sus which i hate, his HR was really high especially in the morning when he wakes up he had to go to the doc and check but everything was alright. but after the cycle it took him about a month or so to get back to normal

I have had an ECG in Australia thats an echo chardiograph, I think thats what you guys call it. It was all ok. I recently had bloods before starting the cycle, all good. I'm about to start week 4 on Monday. I tremble & my memory is shot, also I have had pain in my legs for about 6 weeks now, but once my muscles warm up I'm ok, as soon I sit, my muscles tighten up and the pain comes back. I have begun to stammer. Every time I eat, I belch badly. It's like I'm going into spasm. I had my electrolytes checked, all fine. My G.P has referd me to a neurologist. I opened the referal letter and it said the letters, (MS??) with question marks?
    Last edited by frank12391; 11-15-2008 at 11:42 PM.

Bump

Thread Information