Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    GrandmasterSpank's Avatar
    GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales (UK)
    Posts
    277

    Talking Heating up Gear to ideal temp!?

    Currently placing my Ampules of test in a bowl of warm-ish water for 2-4mins prior to shooting-up...

    ...Does anyone know what temp the water should be? I was thinking something close to 'body temp' is probably the most ideal,- but WTF does 'body temp water' feel like when you dip your finger in it!?

    Actually, the main reason I'm asking is I was wondering if it can actually damage the test if the Amps are left too long in 'hot' water?
    Last edited by GrandmasterSpank; 11-15-2008 at 05:17 PM. Reason: deleting repeated wording

  2. #2
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    Currently placing my Ampules of test in a bowl of warm-ish water for 2-4mins prior to shooting-up...

    ...Does anyone know what temp the water should be? I was thinking something close to 'body temp' is probably the most ideal,- but WTF does 'body temp water' feel like when you dip your finger in it!?

    Actually, the main reason I'm asking is I was wondering if it can actually damage the test if the Amps are left too long in 'hot' water?
    Personally i fill my barrel(with whatever) and leave it on the immersion heater for 2 mins, it works a treat, especially in the winter and with some of the thicker oils.

  3. #3
    THEMEATEATER's Avatar
    THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire/UK
    Posts
    467
    I either get a hair dryer to warm it up or put my amp or whatever on the radiator if the heatings on, does the job nicely

  4. #4
    Dinosaur's Avatar
    Dinosaur is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    serenity
    Posts
    934
    place it in a bowl with warm water not hotter than 110 degree. good luck

  5. #5
    Andro9's Avatar
    Andro9 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Endless Obsession
    Posts
    772
    i let the tap water get as hot as possible and set the vials in a bowl wioth the water for a few mins before shooting

  6. #6
    Flex-Appeal's Avatar
    Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    1,693
    i run the water as hot as it will go pretty much, stop the drain, throw in amp's, let em bob around for about 2-4 min all they need, just to lower viscosity. Helps to draw oil out as well as injecting it.

  7. #7
    cashcat's Avatar
    cashcat is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    64
    i love the heating pad wraped up with it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    a trash can
    Posts
    808
    This is interesting, I notice no difference in pain if it is heated or not. I don't heat it now just for the fact I figure that the higher viscosity will give it less chance of seeping out. But I guess it can vary with your compound?

  9. #9
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    be a man and just inject it...you bunch of panty weights

  10. #10
    GrandmasterSpank's Avatar
    GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales (UK)
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    be a man and just inject it...you bunch of panty weights
    Haha, lots of good tips & alternatives here, thanks guys!....Hey maybe I should go one step further rhino1,- next time I'll chill-out my Amps in the freezer compartment for an hour or two before shooting-up! (Seriously though, NOT recommended!!!)

  11. #11
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    Haha, lots of good tips & alternatives here, thanks guys!....Hey maybe I should go one step further rhino1,- next time I'll chill-out my Amps in the freezer compartment for an hour or two before shooting-up! (Seriously though, NOT recommended!!!)
    yea....ice injections...time released

  12. #12
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    This is interesting, I notice no difference in pain if it is heated or not. I don't heat it now just for the fact I figure that the higher viscosity will give it less chance of seeping out. But I guess it can vary with your compound?
    The heating is just for ease of injecting. Once the solution is injected into your body it will quickly acclimate itself to your body temp.

  13. #13
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    i dont even bother heating things up.. dont see a need

  14. #14
    sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    323
    I heat it up and notice less of a lump and next day soreness...I heat it in the vials to make loading the syringe easier too. I recommened it for how beneficial it has been to me....that and oatmeal may be the top two things I have improved on this cycle....lovin that oatmeal!

  15. #15
    MercyDog's Avatar
    MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the hills
    Posts
    1,047
    you could always stick the amp up your crack 5mins. for a perfect temp. LOL, just joking. Usually a warm water bath is the way to go.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •