rookie28 is offline Junior Member

Starting monday, last critics

In a thread I posted last week I got a lot of help and modified a few things to my diet. I started doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and lost 3 pounds since then. I will start clen on monday and I wanted some last critics on my diet and workout procedures if there are any, if not just wish me good luck and I'll try to post my results once a week. Please, I need experienced people advices because in my last post I had some people suggesting me ECA with CLEN which is not the best thing to do and instead of helping me it confuses me even more. This is what my days look like.

9AM: 45 min Cardio(Fast walk - speed 4.0, incline level:6)

10:30AM: 1/2 cup of oatmeal
    125 ml 1% milk
    1 banana
    8 egg whites

1PM: Whey protein shake

3PM: Lean protein with vegetables

5PM: Workout

6:30PM: Whey protein shake

9PM: Lean protein with vegetables

11PM: Lean protein with vegetables

It turns around 1700 calories 200g protein.

Finaly, I was wondering if I should take a supllement (glutamine, BCAA, creatine) to prevent muscle loss.

P.S: A guy in my gym took a clen and winstrol cycle and gave him great results. Should I add winstrol?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What are your age , stats and cycle experience ?

experience: 5 years
    height: 5'8
    weight: 190
    bf: 18%
    goal: under 10% bf

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie28 View Post
    I started doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and lost 3 pounds since then.

****that 3 lbs was water weight**(**

Finaly, I was wondering if I should take a supllement (glutamine, BCAA, creatine) to prevent muscle loss.

****ift weights, and eat a substantial diet to prevent muscle loss****

P.S: A guy in my gym took a clen and winstrol cycle and gave him great results. Should I add winstrol?
    NO....you should not take winstrol ....your diet is suspect...and you seem like you need a bit more studying before you consider AAS

Your BF is way too high-at this point the only thing you should do is....DIET, CARDIO, CLEN /T3 and proper training

I'm already doing cardio, diet and starting clen on monday. I don't want to touch t3 as I heard much more bad things than good. With that being said, I gave a sample of what I'm doing (diet, cardio) so if it's not good you should tell me what to change.

I'm already doing cardio, diet and starting clen on monday. I don't want to touch t3 as I heard much more bad things than good. With that being said, I gave a sample of what I'm doing (diet, cardio) so if it's not good you should tell me what to change.
    you will have to check the diet forum for that...I know what works for me...I lack the knowledge to properly instruct you...

But the reason I say it is suspect is simply because if you are training, eating doing cardio properly your BF% should be way less...

Dont worry...it takes alot of time and perserverience....it seems like you are willing to learn what you need....so that is a plus...

If you do decide to cycle after you get your BF% sub 15% consider something simple for your first cycle like this

Test E 500mg/wk x 12-14wks with nolva/a-dex for your PCT-

Seek your knowledge on here....dont listen to those idiots at the gym...they do not care about you and will only tell you what they feel is right...Study as much as you can and become as knowledgeable as possible befor you take that next step

Many people on here can vouch that this information I have given you is consistent and the correct way to take on using AAS...you also want to be sure to meet your genitic potential prior to using AAS...

Feel free to ask any more questions we are here

Thanks. I forgot to tell you that I started this diet only a week ago because I was bulking the 2 previous months and I had to stop training all the month of august because of vacation. Now I feel ready to start cutting because i felt it was stupid to start clen before getting back a part of my strength and mass. That's why by bf is high and a lot of this fat has been gained during my vacations. Now is my diet still suspect or I can keep it as it is and start clen on monday?

clen actually increases muscle mass....It decreases your fat only....

You can very successfully utilize clen while bulking...

If i were you i would cut only until you are sub 10% and then, and ONLY then consider "bulking"

Dont worry about how much weight you loose or gain...concentrate on muscle development...when you are nice and cut and muscularly developed and do decide to bulk your calorie intake will increase to around 4-5k cals/day but your muscles and metabolism will effectively burn that energy and cause increased lean muscle growth

thank you very much for your help. I will start on monday with clen and continue diet and cardio like described in the post but I have two last questions. I was first doing jogging for cardio until a guy in my gym explained me that it doesn't match with my goal and that I should do fast walking instead and that's what pro bodybuilders do. Is it true? Also, I will run clen two weeks on two weeks off. Can I run it this way until I reached my 10%bf goal? thank you

well...yes...you dont want your heart rate to go above 85% of your resting heart rate...your body changes from a type of energy consumption that is beneficial to fat loss to a type of energy consumption that is catabolic and breaks down muscle tissue for its energy supply...

Why do you think marathon runners have long lean muscles?

Keep in mind too that when you increase your lean muscle mass you will provide yourself with a very effecient means of fat loss....muscles burn a very large amount of calories and fat...

All you have to do is get rid of eccess calories and encrease your muscle size and then the fat will dissappear

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Thanks. I forgot to tell you that I started this diet only a week ago because I was bulking the 2 previous months and I had to stop training all the month of august because of vacation. Now I feel ready to start cutting because i felt it was stupid to start clen before getting back a part of my strength and mass. That's why by bf is high and a lot of this fat has been gained during my vacations. Now is my diet still suspect or I can keep it as it is and start clen on monday?
    here is something i wrote a while ago, it should help answer some of your cardio questions

How to Keep from Losing Muscle on Empty Stomach Cardio

Thread Information