mohawkman is offline Associate Member

preventing the aromatizing effects of hcg

im aproaching the end of a mild cycle 500 mg of test a wk and 300 mg of eq a wk im aged in my mid 40s and thought i would add hcg at the end of my cycle. im planning on running hcg at 500 iu twice a week duiring the last two weeks of test injections and 300 iu 3 times a week for the two weeks after my last test injection and then start clomid and nolva for pct. i have ben using nolva throughout the duration of this cycle . is nolva enough to combat the aromatizing effects of the hcg or should i add an ai for the hcg?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally do not like running HCG during cycle....i recover a lot faster using it during and increasing my dose right before i end my cycle.....i am very sensitive to hcg, so i use low doses, but if your not too sensitive, and at those dosages, nolva should be fine...

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yeah definately have nolvadex on hand

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    What dose are you running the nolva? I actually had gyno syptoms the very first time I ran HCG .

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    aromasin would give you more protection and be better for your pct along with nolvadex , I just hate the price of aromasin compared to the other AI.

Thread Information