sonysucks is offline Associate Member

spiropent liquid clen dosage

Ever wonder if you get something wrong...help me out.
    The bottle states 100ml contains .2mg of clen .
    so to me that means that 10 ml contains .02 mg of clen. Now doesnt .02 mg equal 20 mcg?
    if thats correct then 10 ml equals 20mcg which is the same as one tab. So most of us pyramid up to a 6 tab max per day. Again ,if my math is right then to get the 120 mcg dosage I need 60 ml.
    Hows this look guys.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, post a picture of whatever bottle you've got. your math is correct, but i've never heard of anyone having to drink 60 ml to get 120mcg.

you could have a heart attack if you take too much clen ...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    Ever wonder if you get something wrong...help me out.
    The bottle states 100ml contains .2mg of clen .
    so to me that means that 10 ml contains .02 mg of clen. Now doesnt .02 mg equal 20 mcg?
    if thats correct then 10 ml equals 20mcg which is the same as one tab. So most of us pyramid up to a 6 tab max per day. Again ,if my math is right then to get the 120 mcg dosage I need 60 ml.
    Hows this look guys.
    are you sure it doesn't say 100mL .2mg/mL, then you would have 200mcg/mL, i doubt that that low of a concentration is even produced since it would be virtually useless, post a pic so we can see it because 120mcg/60mL is the equivalent of putting 5 grams of something in 660.43 gallons of solution.

Okay take a look. I agree something doesnt seem right, thats why I had to pose the question...it would mean the whole 120ml bottle was only about 12 tabs worth.....
    Ignore the notes I wrote on the bottle ,that was my figuring it out.

I have checked it and double checked it and its seems that low

Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    I have checked it and double checked it and its seems that low
    i'm kinda confused here because it saids under formula "cada 100ml contienen" which means every 100ml contains but it saids .2mg

then under that it saids every 5mL contains .1mg of clenbuterol , so it has two different measurements

i'm no spanish major so we could use someone who speaks spanish, hold on and i'll get someone to help

No it says point 01 for 5ml which is 20 times less clen in 20 times less qty...so thats a wash.

rockenfalcon is offline New Member
    bro i got the same stuff and to tell you the truth i was boggled myself so i went and asked a friend that is from mexico and is a doctor and he was confused by the same thing he couldnt say why they would make something so weak

apparently it is a form of cough medecine only. My bad ...only bought one thankfully. Took 5ml today and got no shakes...that was the equivalent of a half a tab.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear you are ok.

I am just baffled that the concentration could be so low that you'd need a TON of it to experience the drug.

Look at the ARR banner above to buy research chems like Clen , T3, etc. Prices are ok but you'll be much more satisfied.

Hopefully you didn't pay too much for that bottle as it doesn't appear you'll be able to run it at proper dosages without drinking the entire thing...

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    thats the syrup.. shit was like 2 beans in mex..
    worthless imo..
    now spiro tabs on the otherhand.. quality

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i'm kinda confused here because it saids under formula "cada 100ml contienen" which means every 100ml contains but it saids .2mg

then under that it saids every 5mL contains .1mg of clenbuterol , so it has two different measurements

i'm no spanish major so we could use someone who speaks spanish, hold on and i'll get someone to help
    no the back says the same thing. it is very interesting why they would even bother to make that at such a low concentration. like you said, 660 gallons for 5g. LOL thats not a very efficient business..

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    no the back says the same thing. it is very interesting why they would even bother to make that at such a low concentration. like you said, 660 gallons for 5g. LOL thats not a very efficient business..
    yeah, i misread

did you check my conversion? lol

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    no lol but i take your word on it. i still can't see the point of making it. thats like making 1% vodka or something, it makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    no lol but i take your word on it. i still can't see the point of making it. thats like making 1% vodka or something, it makes no sense
    i agree, he said it was used for cough syrup though so i can see it's use and such, you would be taking 15-20mL then and the bronchial dilation would be of nice benefit

Thread Information