Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Question?

  1. #1
    MiKeThEpItT is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    41
    Blog Entries
    1

    Question?

    age: 31
    weight: 195
    height:5'8
    bf%17
    cycle exp: test e, deca , winnie.
    training exp: 4yrs
    diet: just started low card, 6 meals a day 2grams of protien per pound ect.

    Thinking of doing a cycle with Clen , then jump into Test e and deca. 250test e 2 a week and deca 300 2 a weeks. Do you guys think i should do Clen after i bulk or before?

  2. #2
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    in pct would probably be better. you'll lose some weight with the clen but the bloat from test/ deca will cover up any results. and during pct it helps keep muscle you gained

  3. #3
    vishus's Avatar
    vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,281
    the clen will also help you keep off fat if youre still running a high calorie diet in your PCT. it should help ya pretty well

  4. #4
    hankdiesel's Avatar
    hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    blue trunks
    Posts
    3,094
    pct. I will be taking it then also, right after bulking cycle

  5. #5
    MiKeThEpItT is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    41
    Blog Entries
    1
    So then after will be better you say?

    Do you recommend a diffent cycle?

  6. #6
    THEMEATEATER's Avatar
    THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire/UK
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    in pct would probably be better. you'll lose some weight with the clen but the bloat from test/ deca will cover up any results. and during pct it helps keep muscle you gained
    so what would be a good dose to use during PCT then m8? I'm seriously thinking about adding it this PCT.

  7. #7
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    in pct would probably be better. you'll lose some weight with the clen but the bloat from test/ deca will cover up any results. and during pct it helps keep muscle you gained
    i have to disagree for several reasons

    1) pct is the most critical part of your cycle IMO, it is the make or break time frame where your gains are in the most danger of being lost, this is the time you should be eating non-stop to keep your body from losing the gains you have worked so hard to keep

    2) clen will increase calorie consumption obviously as it's used for that reason during cutting, but this is the opposite of what you want, you want the extra calories to help keep gains

    as far as clen being anti-catabolic, their is no good evidence of it, the dosages used were way higher than any of us could take

    this is just my opinion though and if anyone has any studies to the contrary please post them as i would be very interested to read them

  8. #8
    Flex-Appeal's Avatar
    Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by MiKeThEpItT View Post
    age: 31
    weight: 195
    height:5'8
    bf%17
    cycle exp: test e, deca , winnie.
    training exp: 4yrs
    diet: just started low card, 6 meals a day 2grams of protien per pound ect.

    Thinking of doing a cycle with Clen, then jump into Test e and deca. 250test e 2 a week and deca 300 2 a weeks. Do you guys think i should do Clen after i bulk or before?
    IMO use it pre-cycle to drop your bf to 12% better less though. Clen also is known to be used pct to stay anti-catabolic (like phate said no evidence) Too much clen though can make you catabolic.
    ^do agree with phate, good points.

  9. #9
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    as far as clen being anti-catabolic, their is no good evidence of it, the dosages used were way higher than any of us could take
    this is correct.. anticatabolic activity in rats taking the equivalent to around 2600-4000 times the doses we use per day it is.. have seen no studies on humans that show this at all..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •