jayral24 is offline Junior Member

Question Can you cut up with test cyp?

Im going to be doing a 10 week cycle of test Cyp and Im wondering with proper diet, obviously, and cardio can you get cut up with Test Cyp? Also, I know they say you can gain 15-20 pounds on Testwill that happen with the proper diet and cardio? Thanks for all the help!

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use prop for cutting bro. With proper diet and training you can make great gains. What are your stats?

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    diet is the main factor so if you run a cutting diet you definatly can cut, but with test c you will get alot of water weight, so it might be an idea to run some adex throughout the cycle to cut it down. you coud even run letro if you wanted. you could throw some stanna in the last 6-4 weeks aswell which would help cut you up.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    I would use prop for cutting bro. With proper diet and training you can make great gains. What are your stats?
    Agreed

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jayral24 View Post
    Im going to be doing a 10 week cycle of test Cyp and Im wondering with proper diet, obviously, and cardio can you get cut up with Test Cyp? Also, I know they say you can gain 15-20 pounds on Testwill that happen with the proper diet and cardio? Thanks for all the help!
    i find it kind of funny when people ask this, not flaming you at all, just saying, because, well, you can cut down to 5-6% bf without AS, so why would any AS limit that? see what i'm saying, though as kaberle said, there are much better AS then cyp for cutting, but is it possible, very

Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    agreed^^^

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    really with proper diet and training, you can cut on any gear. even on a test/deca /dbol cycle water retention and bloating would likely be high, but that leaves after the cycle and exposes your hard work if you do it right.

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    really with proper diet and training, you can cut on any gear. even on a test/deca/dbol cycle water retention and bloating would likely be high, but that leaves after the cycle and exposes your hard work if you do it right.
    I agree...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes you can.

Thread Information