Budk024 is offline Associate Member

Infection/Allergic Reaction

First off this is not my first cycle but it is the first time I have ever had a bad reaction to a shot. I recently started a cycle and here it is:
    Test e 250/ 2x 1-12
    Deca 250/ 2x 1-10
    Anothy Roberts PCT
    I started this cycle one month ago and the first few injections went fine except an they were very painful. The pain typically went away within a few days so i figured it was no big deal. The fourth shot, which was a week and a half ago, hurt extremely bad and seemed to swell up more than before. once again i didn't really think anything about it but after 3 days i couldn't walk. on the morning of the fourth day i woke up and it was huge, red, hot, and hurt like never before so I actually went to the hospital. I was in the hospital and for a few days and missed an injection and basically decided to discontinue this cycle in case i am allergic to the gear. I have some gear from a different company so my question is should I start pct or should i basically start the same cycle with different gear?

korsow is offline Associate Member
    uhm, UGL? was it infected when you where at teh hospital?

Ya it was and the dr gave me some strong antibiotics to treat it. its been a week and the swelling has not completely gone away but it is much much better

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    same crap happeend to me with some test e,, day after injection in glutes my asss would swell up like a basketball, it was hot and i could barely walk. it took me about 5 shots to realize something was wrong b4 i stopped takin them.

MUSCULAR2 is offline Junior Member
    I had the exact same thing to happen a few months ago. In my quad, I injected 500mg of sustanon and 350 of deca ...two days later i couldnt walk. I had to go to the doc and get shots and antibiotics. I took a month away from any gear and I didnt run a pct but should have ran a small one. I just started another cycle three weeks ago and all is going well now...good luck bro

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    That was an infection, it happend to me in my leg, i waited to long and the doc had to drain it out of my leg, wasnt a good thing! i would wait it out, and relax till all hte swelling is gone, and u feel up to the task. Know there is a possibility of infection with every injection, so make sure u r very clean about it. Got a question for u, what did u tellur doctor, u tell him the truth about why ur leg was so swollen?

korsow is offline Associate Member
    U guys clean the site before and after and never re-use pins right? Man the UGL's cleanliness must have gone severly down

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i always use clean pins and disinfect my sites,, i just thnk i was allergic to something they used in there gear

Yeah I had to tell him the truth because he couldnt figure out why it was swollen. You couldnt even see my knee. It was bad...he didn't say anything except it was bad and he can't tell anyone because of the privacy law. I always use new pins and I always clean the site before and after. It was dirty gear becasue my friend tried it twice and it swelled him up to. But I got more stuff for another friend and his was fine. It muct have been a ad batch. But I was You I would most definatley wait and let the infection clear out and get gone. just continue to workout and you will be fine in a few weeks.

Thanks for all the input im glad to hear that its not that uncommon... and i definately try keep everything as sterile as possible so im not sure how it could have happened.

probably just bad gear...it happens from what I hear...thats why u need to get it from a reliable source.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    ^^^ infected gar i think they made it in the bathroom or atleast the guy who made it was in hurry.

Thread Information