Thread: hair thinning

thestreaker is offline Junior Member

hair thinning

4 weeks into test prop at 70mg/day
    gained 10 pounds and tons of strength but...

hairs noticeably starting to thin on my temples, lots of the hairs seem to be a lot thinner at the base and don't have any pigment for the first quarter inch now, my once brown hairs are coming in clear. it seemed to start after i took some arimidex in week 2 which completely dried my skin out (especially on my temples).

anyways I'm stopping the cycle today as my hair is more import to me than getting any bigger. now I'm hearing nolva makes a lot of guys shed really bad and can thin hairs right out.

anyone stop their cycle and have hairs thickin back up and regain there pigment around hairline??

anyone know how long does it take estrogen to clear the body once it is converted from testosterone ??
    ---running anti e's gives me horrible sides, all ai's and clomid. Don't really feel like trying nolva...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah dude, you need to stay away from roids, anti-es, and even shit like clen and ephedrine seem to accelerate hairloss in those who are prone. But for now...I would use some nolva for a couple weeks n tough out whatever hairloss you do get. It should NOT be that bad. And after that, stay clean, live healthy, maybe get a tan or so to help go with the "balding" look and move on

richtries is offline Associate Member
    you need finasteride and nizoral

yeah i plan to stay natty now... I'm pretty happy with my size anyway, was doing it more for the strength gain.
    im far from bald, just don't want to lose the hair on my temples
    putting nolva down my throat for a few weeks is gonna be like shooting myself haha

too late for finasteride, I'd rather not kill my sex drive with that stuff and i've read nizoral can cause more shedding when you start it.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    iive heard good results about finasteride........
    plus nothing can kill your sex drive when your on test...

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    take finasteride, I have been forever, doesnt affect the sex drive, no big deal at all, you can always quit if it does...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Finasteride for me completely ruined my sex drive, brought me into a serious depression and made me lazy and tired and foggy all day long. I know it was this as I feel a million times better now that I am off of it. Not worth it in my opinion. But, if you want to try it, go ahead.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Easy answer, Shave your head, women love it so I'm told. LOL I haven't yet but it probably wont be much longer.

haha nah i'd look like a muppet if i did that

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hahaha, yeah I HATE the idea of shaving also. I dont think I would look good bald even though I have been told by some women I would. I miss the day of having LONG hair down to the middle of my back. At least all the guys who teased me about going back in high school where bald by our 10 year reunion and I had the same hairline except my hair was 1 ft longer. hehehehe.

Good luck.

Thread Information