rj90 is offline Associate Member

dianabol + gains

hey guys i just started my cycle today of 30mg of dianabol + 500mg of test e. im running the dbol for 5 weeks taking ( 3 x 10mg tablets a day, from monday to friday only) my question is how long does it take to start noticing the increase in strength/ gains with the dianabol. I no it takes average of 4 - 6 weeks for the test to kick in but i am unsure bout the dbol, thanks.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ask again at the end of the week.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Hell yea.One week.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Why are you only taking the Dbol on mon-fri?

Why not sat and sun?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Why are you only taking the Dbol on mon-fri?

Why not sat and sun?
    He keeps his weekends open..lol

Hey i just saw that also i heard of people doing that but i think it should be taken every day.

Umm duh... ^^^

Strange as it may seem, iv'e ran it like that many times, in fact i just had sat/sun off.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yeah man, i wouldnt go 5 on 2 off..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Why would that be so bad ...i did it when i was younger and $ was tight and made good gains. When we go through puberty (our most natural growth period as far as muscle growth etc) do you think our hormone levels are at a constant level? I sure dont. Hell for the sake of argument - he certainly wont go into a catbolic state while on test as well in those 2 days off...maybe he even loses some water over sat sun ...im sure he wont lose many..if any gains made mon- fri ...just h2o if anything. I dunno man ...none of this is etched in stone..

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Strange as it may seem, iv'e ran it like that many times, in fact i just had sat/sun off.
    Wait you didnt take your orals on the weekends?

Or didnt work out on the weekends?

Im confused?

Why wouldnt you take them on the weekends?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Why would that be so bad ...i did it when i was younger and $ was tight and made good gains. When we go through puberty (our most natural growth period as far as muscle growth etc) do you think our hormone levels are at a constant level? I sure dont. Hell for the sake of argument - he certainly wont go into a catbolic state while on test as well in those 2 days off...maybe he even loses some water over sat sun ...im sure he wont lose many..if any gains made mon- fri ...just h2o if anything. I dunno man ...none of this is etched in stone..
    so you think your body just stopped making testosterone on weekends? like i can be lazy but DAMN. that would be a new low. if the test hasn't kicked in yet it could be catabolic, not too bad, but it would still drop your blood levels back to around 0 again. it makes no sense to skip weekends

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Wait you didnt take your orals on the weekends?

Or didnt work out on the weekends?

Im confused?

Why wouldnt you take them on the weekends?
    It's just something a did years back and it seems to have stuck.
    So no mate i didn't take them this weekend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    so you think your body just stopped making testosterone on weekends? like i can be lazy but DAMN. that would be a new low. if the test hasn't kicked in yet it could be catabolic, not too bad, but it would still drop your blood levels back to around 0 again. it makes no sense to skip weekends
    I hear you ...and I dont do it now...but i did in past and made out fine. I wonder if you did 30mg /day for 4 weeks or 30 mg/day mon-fri for 5 weeks if there would be any diff in gains. I also dont think if u started test e and dbol on mon and stopped dbol sat there is no way test would drop to 0. Just because it takes 2 weeks for test to reach optimum levels I would bet u r @ above norm levels after 1 week. Its easy to post what everyone thinks should be done because of profiles and 1/2 life and all that. I try to post what I have done and how it worked. Not saying its right ...but it is my experience ..right or wrong.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    think weekends off method is discussed in the "use of dianabol as a supplement" article at MT. ill stick to ed..

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    think weekends off method is discussed in the "use of dianabol as a supplement" article at MT. ill stick to ed..
    Ditto

dildoman is offline Associate Member
    your better of ed for 4 weeks than mon - fri for 5 weeks. At least your blood levels will be steady.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I hear you ...and I dont do it now...but i did in past and made out fine. I wonder if you did 30mg /day for 4 weeks or 30 mg/day mon-fri for 5 weeks if there would be any diff in gains. I also dont think if u started test e and dbol on mon and stopped dbol sat there is no way test would drop to 0. Just because it takes 2 weeks for test to reach optimum levels I would bet u r @ above norm levels after 1 week. Its easy to post what everyone thinks should be done because of profiles and 1/2 life and all that. I try to post what I have done and how it worked. Not saying its right ...but it is my experience ..right or wrong.
    i wasn't talking about test levels, i was talking about dbol blood levels. thats the point behind breaking up the doses throughout the day as well

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i wasn't talking about test levels, i was talking about dbol blood levels. thats the point behind breaking up the doses throughout the day as well
    I did misunderstand you on that. So you guys get up in the middle of the night - 6 hours after last dbol ingestion and take a dose to keep "consistant" blood levels (which with orals the word consistant is never really true). One question then i'll shut up - Have you ever tried it 5 on 2 off? If not - why tell someone its wrong? If you havent done it all you know is what people say or a theory on why u should take it the way you prefer... maybe you should say "I like to take it e/d ...never tried 5 on 2 off." But then again if people in Bodybuilding based information given out on experience rather than "scientific theory" the whole damn supplement industry would go out of business. I just think advice should be experience based - thats all. Im fairly certain (and i have done it 5on/2off and 7/week) either way he'll get good gains if he eats , trains, and sleeps right- bet on that.

As a mater of fact i have got up and taken my orals in the night.But hey im a little strange.

Thread Information