sportfan33 is offline Associate Member

cycle question about test prop and andadrol 50

Alright i got test prop, gonna run 50 everyday, and anadrol 50 once a day. i dont like that i have to inject veryday, it freakin sucks! Gonna try to get some enethate instead of prop. i tried to get prop 100 but couldnt get my hands on any... prop 50 a day even be worth it? i was gonna run prop for 9 weeks, and anadrol for 4 weeks...what you think?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    What are you trying to do? Bulk i assume but the combo of hating to inject e/d and prop to bulk is a little confusing when u could use cyp 1/week or enan 2x week. Might wanna extend cycle to 10 -12 week w/ cyp or enan but anyway I think im ahead of myself. Care to give a little personal info - age weight etc ..maybe some previous cycle history? Just not a combo that makes sense under most circumstances in my opinion(possibly 1 exception i can think of).

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    50mgs a day is not much bro...50mgs adrol will put size on you made up primarily of water.. which by the way you will lose upon finishing the oral...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    What are you trying to do? Bulk i assume but the combo of hating to inject e/d and prop to bulk is a little confusing when u could use cyp 1/week or enan 2x week. Might wanna extend cycle to 10 -12 week w/ cyp or enan but anyway I think im ahead of myself. Care to give a little personal info - age weight etc ..maybe some previous cycle history? Just not a combo that makes sense under most circumstances in my opinion(possibly 1 exception i can think of).
    Why doesnt it make sense??.. do you mean prop and anadrol ??..Thats the only test I use is prop...Test is test you can combo it with whatever you want...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am starting almost the same cycle in less than a week. I was originaly doing prop/anadrol . Now the cycle will look like this. 250mg test e E3D and anadrol (50-100mg)for the first four weeks. If you want to keep at least some of your gains from the drol I think you are going to need more than 350mg of test a week.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Why doesnt it make sense??.. do you mean prop and anadrol??..Thats the only test I use is prop...Test is test you can combo it with whatever you want...
    I said , "the combo of hating to inject e/d and prop to bulk is a little confusing when u could use cyp 1/week or enan 2x week" I understand test is test but if u hate e/d injections - why use prop?
    Also if u are trying to bulk up with anadrol /test - and have no predisposed preference to an esther- why would you chose prop ? To me it only makes sense in a few situations... very few. He said he was going to try and get enanthate - I think its a good idea. Thats just my opinion - will prop/drol work - yes. It is the smartest choice for someone that hates e/d injections - not IMO. Hell even for someone that doesnt mind e/d injections - why pick it over enethate or cyp to bulk if u are laying out your cycle ? Again my opinion ...i respect your chioce to only use prop - i dont agree with it for myself, but i respect it. This is my opinion. -Seamus
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-17-2008 at 01:09 PM.

Prop will get out of my system faster than enethate will< and kicks in a lot faster. 6'6 250...ran one cycle before with dbol and test. Also another question, does a flu shot mess up my injection site for a period of time, i havent got one, but could soon?? All i got is 350 test a week. Im not trying to do a long cycle, just s short one, to put on some mass.

p.s what injection sites would u recomend? as of now i am doin delts, trics, thighs. could i take a rotation out or add another....This shit as already kicked in , but freakin HURTS!

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Uh.. I am confused.

Are you planning a cycle and asking advice or are you currently using
    the gear you wanted advice on in your first question and are looking for validation?

What has kicked in already?

Unless you are extremely comfortable with injecting, everyday injections are going to
    leave you hurting.

I would administer 100mg EOD of the prop. You will inject 32 times instead of 63 times.

You will have relatively the same daily amount of test in your blood stream, approx. 50mg, with some gentle spikes and dips but half the injections. You will have the same
    cycle duration, 9 weeks.

I would also take 100mg ED of the Oxymetholone (Anadrol ) for no more than 6 weeks.

Also make sure you have Letrozole (Femara) to combat unwanted sides of the Anadrol.

An effective dose for the Femera is .25mg-.5mg ED.

Three days after last injection start PCT.

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30 - .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I think you need more gear. 350mg. of prop or 500mgs. of test e is an ok dose but 9 weeks isn't long enough in my opinion. Another 3-5 weeks and you'd see much better gains.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i think 9 weeks of prop isn't too short. if you think about it, 12 weeks of test e could only be like 7-8 weeks by the time it really kicks in, and prop would give you about the same. i would go with 75mg ed, for 525/w. also staying with the ed injections. you could add glutes to your shooting, idk if you can do it on your own, a lot of people complain about it. that would give you 8 areas, so you only hit each about once a week

Alright i appreciate it, thats a good idea, ill start at 75. thank you. I think im gonna stick with 50 anadrol daily, im not trying to kill myself. its already pretty strong. also i only have clomid and nolva for pct, will that be alright? Do i need the femera?

no thats fine. you don't usually want to use letro in pct either, unless you plan on running the rest longer. but you'll be fine with just the clomid and nolva

You should be fine for the pct. You don't necessarily need the femara. You might need it to
    combat estrogen related side effects.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    T, a week is a week, longer in = longer out.

Sport, I don't understand why 9 weeks?

yeah i guess you're right, but i liked my argument lol

Your starting parameters were 350mg a week. At 75mg ED you've moved your parameters to 500mg a week. Your short 150mg per week. You will either have to acquire more gear or your cycle is now going to be 6 weeks.

That's not worth doing at all.

If your going to have to acquire more gear, why don't you try to get a long estered steroid like test e or c?

i can get more, and just got rid of my last bottle of test e

Alright then.

I still would suggest 100mg EOD instead of 75mg ED.

Your going to be in pain in a part of your body all of the time if you pin ED. TJMO TIFWIW.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this your first time taking drol? How long have you been on and what kind of gains/side effects have you seen? I noticed you said you were sticking with 50mg a day. I'm just curious because I'm starting in a few days and planned on going up to 75, maybe even 100mg and I have never ran it before.

Iv ran it once before, and only took 50mg's a day. And my gains were awesome! i would not go to 100 because that stuff is just so strong, ull see results soon enough, u dont need to take any more than 50 in my opinion. Not to mention how toxic it is to ur liver, and harsh it is on ur body. I had great gains, my back exploded, side effects werent bad at all. But i only ran 50 mg daily. You get a little moody on it too. Just little things that usually just annoy you, kinda get under ur skin a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by anon03191970 View Post
    Alright then.

I still would suggest 100mg EOD instead of 75mg ED.

Your going to be in pain in a part of your body all of the time if you pin ED. TJMO TIFWIW.
    I dont want to shoot 100mg daily cause i dont feel comfortable shooting 2ccs in me. i only have 50mg bottles, plus i hear 100mg shots, really hurt! im just gonna stick with the 50 maybe go to 75 daily. Thanx

Thread Information