SolarTint is offline Junior Member

Women And Steroid Help Fast!

Hey everyone

Now my question

My girlfriend wants to get back in shape and she wants to do a cycle of winstrol alone ... i told her its fine.
    But .... she wants to do 50-100mg/day I told her NO WAY!!.. but she still wants to

I told her 10mg/day is more than enough ..

I keep telling her if she does 50-100mg/day that she will start to get "Deepening of voice" s" enlargement of the clitori Facial Hair" and other side effects...

but she just laughs and doesn't believe a thing i say

any advice for her

THANKS

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why would she argue with you if she doesnt know what shes doin? Oh wait shes female.. if she does 100mg/day you can consider yourself dating a dude at the month mark. Tell her to stay away from that shit or at least do var instead

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you need fast help on this?? do you even have the winny yet? 10mgs a day is a good dose for females depending on her build and bodyweight. hopefully she isnt doing this strictly for the purpose of losing weight
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I think girls should stay away from winny totally unless they really know what they're doing. Var at a low dose is strong enough for a girl.
    She'll turn into a man at 50mg winny.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    If shes just trying to look better, get her ass in the cardio room.

There is no way shes ready for AAS yet if shes not in shape.

IMO women taking AAS to get in shape, is about as smart as men taking them to get in shape.

If you are trying to use AAS to get physically fit, youre not ready for them.

Besides the fact that there is no need for winny at all.
    Is she an aspiring PL or BB? Cause if not, she doesnt need it ever.

Var and Clen combo is best for women. My GF wants to try it and i refuse to let her until she has hit her body's limit.

If you care about yours in the least, youll stop her.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    shes out of her mind if she wants to run winny at that dose..
    10mg if fine.. if she is just trying to get in shape, drop some BF she should just clean up the diet and hit the cardio..

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Look at the pics of that BadBarbie chick that got banned a while back...Soft when she started it, soft when she last posted pics.

Of course, lots of the guys here were MUCH nicer to her than they would have been for a guy that had shitty results like she did.

In many cases, just like men, women are looking for the magic pill...She's out of her mind if she is set on running the Winstrol at the same dosage as a man.

Is she aware of the masculanizing sides that the drug can ultimately accelerate? She needs to be ready to accept a deeper voice, more body hair, enlarged clitoris, acne, increased perspiration, etc.

There isn't a single female that I've seen run a cycle of Winstrol that is as feminine as she once was, and I have 3 or 4 data points to go from across a nice cross-section of body types.

Seriously, talk some sense into her.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    If she is dead set on using steroids I would say anavar over winny any day.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Tell her thats a great beard bulking cycle. If that doesnt stop her, it may be time to look around for a new GF. good luck...nitro

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Her mustache will look as good as my Uncle Doc's in my Avy

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe she wants to become a dude? PLEASE have her read all the above responses...

Now if it would only put hair on the TOP of your head.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Look at the pics of that BadBarbie chick that got banned a while back...Soft when she started it, soft when she last posted pics.

Of course, lots of the guys here were MUCH nicer to her than they would have been for a guy that had shitty results like she did.

In many cases, just like men, women are looking for the magic pill...She's out of her mind if she is set on running the Winstrol at the same dosage as a man.

Is she aware of the masculanizing sides that the drug can ultimately accelerate? She needs to be ready to accept a deeper voice, more body hair, enlarged clitoris, acne, increased perspiration, etc.

There isn't a single female that I've seen run a cycle of Winstrol that is as feminine as she once was, and I have 3 or 4 data points to go from across a nice cross-section of body types.

Seriously, talk some sense into her.
    Was BadBarbie on Winny? I believe she was on anavar and clen only.....I might be mistaken, but i talk to her boyfriend all the time, and i believe that is what he said she was on....

Thread Information