jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

mass building cycle

i am 6'2, 215 lbs., 10.5% BMI and 37 years old. I have a trainer that i work out with and he moniters my diet intake. This will be my second cycle ever for mass, usually use for cutting!! I would like to add 10-20lbs. lean muscle. I have test. cyp., equipose, deca , proviron , and all post cycle products. could anyone give me some advise!! thank you!!! I am thinking eight weeks is long enough but all suggestions welcome!!

bmit is offline Member
    How many cutting cycles have you run and at what doses?

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    i am 6'2, 215 lbs., 10.5% BMI and 37 years old. I have a trainer that i work out with and he moniters my diet intake. This will be my second cycle ever for mass, usually use for cutting!! I would like to add 10-20lbs. lean muscle. I have test. cyp., equipose, deca , proviron , and all post cycle products. could anyone give me some advise!! thank you!!! I am thinking eight weeks is long enough but all suggestions welcome!!
    which are?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    i am 6'2, 215 lbs., 10.5% bmi and 37 years old. I have a trainer that i work out with and he moniters my diet intake. This will be my second cycle ever for mass, usually use for cutting!! I would like to add 10-20lbs. Lean muscle. I have test. Cyp., equipose, deca, proviron, and all post cycle products. Could anyone give me some advise!! Thank you!!! I am thinking eight weeks is long enough but all suggestions welcome!!
    10.5 bmi?
    not likely.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    8 weeks isn't long enough with test cyp

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    10.5 bmi?
    not likely.
    I think he meant 10.5 % BF....

Yah and u wanna run Cyp for like 14 weeks...
    Last edited by The Deuce; 11-10-2008 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Forgot something...

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I think he meant 10.5 % BF....

I know

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    10.5 bmi?
    not likely.
    Is that like -6% BF? lol

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I know
    I agree
    I wanna see this

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i am 6'2, 215 lbs., 10.5% BMIyou mean bf% right
    and 37 years old. I have a trainer that i work out with and he moniters my diet intake. This will be my second cycle ever for mass, usually use for cutting!! could you write out your previous cycles and doses
    I would like to add 10-20lbs. lean muscle. I have test. cyp., equipose, deca , proviron , and all post cycle products. what pct are you gonna run?
    could anyone give me some advise!! thank you!!! I am thinking eight weeks is long enough but all suggestions welcome!!no it's not, but we'll get to that later
    just summarizing what we need to advise you, what diet are you gonna use as well?

J431S is offline Banned
    take it easy on him fellows lol

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    8 weeks is to short bro. if your looking for mass then a 12 week cycle of deca and test is your best bet. you can also throw your eq in for even better results if you want. it really helps with my appetite when im bulking.
    1-12 eq 400mgs a week
    1-12 deca 500mgs a week
    1-14 test cyp 500mgs a week
    start pct 10 days after your last test injection. you can rum your proviron and some nolva. this is just an example cycle and you can do what you think is best for you. good luck bro and keep us updated on your results
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Blog Entries
    i am using a trainer and he moderates my intake, but i am having bowl of koshi cereal with two scoops of syntha-6 before workout with nitrix supps./2 scoops noexplode with extra scoop of creatine, post work out i have two scoops whey (50gms.) protein with glutamine with BCAA with ignition(glucose product). About two hours later i have 2 scps synthasix with one cup peanut butter with banana, then lunch i have 10 oz. protein with two serving veg., then two hours later have a rtd muscle milk, then dinner have same as lunch, and then before bed i have 7 egg whites with 2 scoops casein with 2% milk and the zma,nitrix,glutamine, and hgh (1.5 I.U.'s). hgh do six on and one off and have been doing that for five years for anti-aging!! haha!! what do you think!! thanks for being kind about your response!! open to suggestions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    8 weeks is to short bro. if your looking for mass then a 12 week cycle of deca and test is your best bet. you can also throw your eq in for even better results if you want. it really helps with my appetite when im bulking.
    1-12 eq 400mgs a week
    1-12 deca 500mgs a week
    1-14 test cyp 500mgs a week
    start pct 10 days after your last test injection. you can rum your proviron and some nolva. this is just an example cycle and you can do what you think is best for you. good luck bro and keep us updated on your results
    i only have sustanon !! will this work instead of test cyp.?? thank you for response!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    take it easy on him fellows lol
    thank you!!

Blog Entries
    i am 10.5% bf. sorry for mixup!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    How many cutting cycles have you run and at what doses?
    i have ran three cutting cycles over the last three years that consist of test. cyp.(500 mg/wk), arimidex (.5 mg daily), anavar (100mgs. day), 3 I.U.'s hgh two times day, cytomel (day one 25 mcgs, then go up daily untill 100 mcg.) usually run these six weeks and bump up cardio and i reach goal. what do you think?? i have tried tern. in the second one and liked it a lot bt have had trouble getting any since so haven't used it since.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    you are relying too much on powders when you should be focused on real whole foods.

I say you should work on your diet and subistute most of the shakes with real food like chicken, tuna, some red meat, cottage cheese, etc....
    Keep the post workout shake.

Blog Entries
    do you just fix a bunch of chicken/turkey breast and eat one instead of shake or eat two?? also, do you know can i push the test./deca together in same shot or do i need to do them on different days. thanks for info.!!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yes, i usually cook all my meals for the following day the night before. Is it a pain in the ass? Yes. Is it worth it? HELL YES! Just get the protein content out of the meat to match what the protein content of the shake was to keep your diet stable. Much slower digesting protein then shakes. Also yes the test and deca can be used in the same shot.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    do you just fix a bunch of chicken/turkey breast and eat one instead of shake or eat two?? also, do you know can i push the test./deca together in same shot or do i need to do them on different days. thanks for info.!!!
    The test & deca can go in the same syringe and shoot at once, but by the sounds of it you still need to learn some more about steroids m8, and like lego said, you are relying too much on powders which isnt good at all.

Big
    and yes, you can use the sust. in place of cyp. Sust. doesn't have much of a following around here, but it works fine for me. all things being the same I prefer prop, but if you've got the sust. might as well work it into the cycle.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    The test & deca can go in the same syringe and shoot at once, but by the sounds of it you still need to learn some more about steroids m8, and like lego said, you are relying too much on powders which isnt good at all.
    how much more does he need to learn,, from the sounds of it this guy has done a few cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    how much more does he need to learn,, from the sounds of it this guy has done a few cycles.
    well for a start he said he's thinking of doing an 8week cycle (I have cyp,EQ,Deca ) which isnt long enough and he doesnt even know that he can shoot deca and test together. No offence or anything jim.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    I understand your point, but I've met guys who cycled for years incorrectly, so just having done something is no indicator that it's being done correctly. this guy is on the right track though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    well for a start he said he's thinking of doing an 8week cycle (I have cyp,EQ,Deca) which isnt long enough and he doesnt even know that he can shoot deca and test together. No offence or anything jim.
    none taken and you are correct!!

Blog Entries
    and yes, you can use the sust. in place of cyp. Sust. doesn't have much of a following around here, but it works fine for me. all things being the same I prefer prop, but if you've got the sust. might as well work it into the cycle.
    i was thinking of doing 750 mg/wk sust.,what do you think. i am new to sust. so i don't know how it works for me. thanks

Blog Entries
    will proviron help harden muscle like anavar or is it just posttherapy cycle. i uaually use anavar but hrd to find so i am lookind for substitute for it. anavar has always kicked a>> for me in making muscles rock hard and really dry!!!!! Looking for substitute any recommendations???

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    will proviron help harden muscle like anavar or is it just posttherapy cycle. i uaually use anavar but hrd to find so i am lookind for substitute for it. anavar has always kicked a>> for me in making muscles rock hard and really dry!!!!! Looking for substitute any recommendations???
    go read the proviron profile. it will explain its actions and benefits when used with test

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    you didn't say how much of each compound you have so its hard to recommend a dose unless you can get however much you need if thats the case then I would do something like this.
    wk 1-14/1-16 sustanon 500-750mg ew
    wk 1-12/1-14 deca 400mg ew
    wk 1-12/1-14 eq 600mg ew
    you cant shoot them all at once in the same syringe
    personally I think eq sucks but it will improve your cycle having it in there with the deca.
    pct 4-6wks nolva,aromasin ,(hcg for 3 wks)
    Personally I would use the proviron during pct with the above mentioned at 50mg ed just because on paper it looks like it will help build muscle in conjunction with test but i have not noticed any kind of gains from it. It seems like it helps to keep strength up during pct though ime.
    Last edited by mx3; 11-11-2008 at 01:41 PM.

bmit is offline Member
    not a fan of eq either, i would rather drop the eq and run deca at 600

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    not a fan of eq either, i would rather drop the eq and run deca at 600
    the only reason I recommended that dose is because he mentioned that he has not done deca before and 400mg ew is all that is needed for great gains for someone who has not used nors before, with that said even though eq sucks it will still add to his gains and it will help with appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    the only reason I recommended that dose is because he mentioned that he has not done deca before and 400mg ew is all that is needed for great gains for someone who has not used nors before, with that said even though eq sucks it will still add to his gains and it will help with appetite.
    Second that, 400 deca will be plenty for your first time m8. imo I'd stick with the deca and forget about the EQ this time

Blog Entries
    desided to save eq and use deca and sust. i have done 500 mg sust. last 2 week with 400 deca. and saw some results, but this week bumped up sust. to 750 mgs, and 400 deca and had kick a>> workout today!! i am thinking of going to sust. EOD but what do you guys think?? Is twelve weeks good for bulking cycle. My goal is twenty pounds.

Blog Entries
    upped sust. to eod with decs 400 wkly and starting to see results all the way around!! body and soul(dick!!)

Thread Information