jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

need help with sust.

i have been doing sust. EOD for three weeks with deca 400 wk. and only seeing mild results. i was wanting something better so i have test. cyp. available also so i am thinking of adding that in. what dose and how often. i am doing a bulking cycle. i exercise with trainer and he moniters diet. i have been doing arimidex with this. i am wanting 20 lbs. over 12 weeks and have only had 3lbs. in three weeks. i have done a bulking and cutting cycle once a year for last two years where i have used deca/cyp./anavar /hgh/t3/arimidex/clomid. i stumbled upon sust. cheap and decided to try and not what i expected but i would like to use it but maybe add test. cyp. in. Any ideas???

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test is test if you add in the cyp then lower or take out the sustanon . 500mg/week test cyp is good.

Blog Entries
    no way to keep running sust. and add a little cyp.? do you have experience with sust.? is it cheap because it sucks!!

well sustanon should work pretty much as well as any other test as long as its injected correctly. You dont want to go too overboard with the weekly test dose. How much sustanon are you shooting now?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    test is test, the varying esters would not affect gains. in my experience sust takes a few weeks to kick in, cyp takes a bit more than that, and deca a bit more than that. with no oral kickstart I wouldn't expect dramatic gains in the first few weeks with mostly long estered test and deca.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    actually in my experience sus takes about less than a week cause of the prop,phenyl prop...

Blog Entries
    first week did three shots but last three weeks i have done eod, is sust. just slow growth. i am used to cyp. cycle and quick hard results. i am okay staying with eod if twelve weeks of that is not to much. have a lot of cyp. use and deca use. should i bump up deca. doing 400 mg weekly?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    test is test, the varying esters would not affect gains. in my experience sust takes a few weeks to kick in, cyp takes a bit more than that, and deca a bit more than that. with no oral kickstart I wouldn't expect dramatic gains in the first few weeks with mostly long estered test and deca.
    so if use sust. again what oral is best in your experience. i have only used anavar /t4/dbol in the past. dbol made blood pressure go up so stopped three weeks into it. never ued again. anavar is kick ass for me only in hardness and i look hard all time with it, but thought it was more cutting. any ideas??

What strength/ml is your sustanon ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    actually in my experience sus takes about less than a week cause of the prop,phenyl prop...
    yeah but those esters are in the minority in the blend. I may notice an increased sex drive in the first week or so, but pounds don't start piling on very fast, at least with me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    What strength/ml is your sustanon?
    is oregon 250!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    yeah but those esters are in the minority in the blend. I may notice an increased sex drive in the first week or so, but pounds don't start piling on very fast, at least with me.
    definitely rock hard dick regularly!! so is that a sign the sust. will kick in over the next few wees since in your opinion it's slower?? diet and workouts are better and monitered by trainer!!

Definitely leave the cyp out then you are already taking a very high test dose shooting 250ml 3.5 times per week is that correct? if so 875mg/week is more than enough adding cyp in wont be very benificial.

Blog Entries
    is twelve weeks of sust. eod and deca 400 mg week to long?? usually run cycles ten weeks but never ran sust.

Blog Entries
    Definitely leave the cyp out then you are already taking a very high test dose shooting 250ml 3.5 times per week is that correct? if so 875mg/week is more than enough adding cyp in wont be very benificial.
    thanks, have you used sust. before?? was results slow?? was it because no oral to start??

I have never used sustanon I stick with test e and test c as the base for my cycles. Sustanon eod should work very well especially at that dose. Be patient it will take 4-6 weeks or so for the long esters in the sustanon to peak.

Blog Entries
    I have never used sustanon I stick with test e and test c as the base for my cycles. Sustanon eod should work very well especially at that dose. Be patient it will take 4-6 weeks or so for the long esters in the sustanon to peak.
    thanks!!! just anxious. do you know if twelve weeks is okay or to long redz??

12 weeks is a very good length for that cycle.

Blog Entries
    12 weeks is a very good length for that cycle.
    thanks!! i am planning a cutting cycle in spring!! i want to use test(used several times)/tren .(used once)/materone(never used)!! do you have any recommendations or experience with those. thanks!!

higherdesire is offline Banned
    It seems to me that the deca /sus250 cylce i did took longer than three weeks for me to start seeing the real gains. Once they came it was on and poppin though.

Blog Entries
    thanks higher!! i think i am just going to keep up protocol and leave out test. cyp.!!! I will let you all know updates weekly!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    It seems to me that the deca/sus250 cylce i did took longer than three weeks for me to start seeing the real gains. Once they came it was on and poppin though.
    how did you cycle sust. and deca ?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Im sorry to get into this conversation so late, but if you can get another type of Test, it would be advisable

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Im sorry to get into this conversation so late, but if you can get another type of Test, it would be advisable
    i have cyp. but not for sure how to adjust the sust. use??? HELP

Ok how may mgs a week are you taking?

Same with the Deca ?

Also, are you injecting ED or EOD with the Sust?

You know Deca only needs to be pinned 2xW right?

Do you want to stop the Sust? Or just wondering why you havent been gaining?

I hate to admit it but this was about 2 years ago and I had never read anything at all, and I had gotten this from a friend, so I was experimenting to say the least. I ran one ml sus250 2x week and one ml deca 200 2xwk until about the 4th week and I hadn't seen the reluts thought i should so I increased the dose to 1.5 of each for the duration, which was 10 or maybe 12 weeks. I did no PCT and had no idea there needed to be one. I know now that I dodged a bullet then.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I hate to admit it but this was about 2 years ago and I had never read anything at all, and I had gotten this from a friend, so I was experimenting to say the least. I ran one ml sus250 2x week and one ml deca 200 2xwk until about the 4th week and I hadn't seen the reluts thought i should so I increased the dose to 1.5 of each for the duration, which was 10 or maybe 12 weeks. I did no PCT and had no idea there needed to be one. I know now that I dodged a bullet then.
    Im not trying to be a prick but whats youre point?

Check out post at 4:27 by the guy who started the thread, he asked me a question and i answered it.

Oh post #19?

Gotcha, sorry bro!

No worries. I need to remember to quote the deal when i respond!

Blog Entries
    just a little update!! this is week two of eod with sustanon and i am starting to see some gains!! workouts/strength is much improved so size should be soon!!!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice to hear. I was skeptical when reading this after you said the sust was cheap. Usually it costs a little more than the other esters. Are you taking a full 250mg eod or just 125mg out of curiousty? Again, glad to hear the gains are coming.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Nice to hear. I was skeptical when reading this after you said the sust was cheap. Usually it costs a little more than the other esters. Are you taking a full 250mg eod or just 125mg out of curiousty? Again, glad to hear the gains are coming.
    i am doing 250 eod.!!! i was a little worried to!! have you done sust. before

Thread Information