HHH_batista is offline New Member

could I do a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, of clen ?

what I mean is that I started a cycle of clen of 2 weeks for the first tiem in my life, and then i got the eca for the 2 other weeks off, the problem is that i am going to peru for xmas and i wont be able to do the other 2 weeks on clen, after the 2 weeks off. Because 1st- i am traveling overseas and dont wanna have problems @ the airport, 2nd- i got family there wich are gonna invite me to their houses and eat , and even if i try not to slack ill have to eat things that woulkd break my diet, and I havent seen those relatives in 2 years . Anyway, I wanna know what could happen if I only do a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, please help me cause now, i do not what to do ... Is this even going to be a cycle ??

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    its fine bro.. nothing bad is gonna happen

so , how many weeks on and off i gotta do to complete a cycle of clen ? and anyway if I diet and stuff, the lost lbs would not come back so easily, right?

how long you use it is up to you..
    if you "diet and stuff" you should be able to keep it off..hell, if you do that right you can continue to drop the BF without the clen .. its just an aid.not a miracle drug.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HHH_batista View Post
    what I mean is that I started a cycle of clen of 2 weeks for the first tiem in my life, and then i got the eca for the 2 other weeks off, the problem is that i am going to peru for xmas and i wont be able to do the other 2 weeks on clen, after the 2 weeks off. Because 1st- i am traveling overseas and dont wanna have problems @ the airport, 2nd- i got family there wich are gonna invite me to their houses and eat , and even if i try not to slack ill have to eat things that woulkd break my diet, and I havent seen those relatives in 2 years . Anyway, I wanna know what could happen if I only do a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, please help me cause now, i do not what to do ... Is this even going to be a cycle ??
    You'll be fine, man...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    why not just wait the month til then and start it all when you get back? a week of bad food won't do much if you have a good metabolism and can sneak in some time to run or something. otherwise, in a week you could set yourself back a little bit.

but, a cycle of clen is how many weeks on and off? this guy who got me the clen told me I gotta do it for 6 weeks so that would make 2 weeks on and 1 week off. Please let me know how many weeks you took this drug, and what achieves you guys got. Thank you.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it dosnt matter if you do 2 weeks on 8 weeks off. you will live bro. unless someone has a show a month after christmas we all eat sloppy.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Ok, I get it so a cycle is up 2 me. I can't wait 2 see my results

esca_laid is offline Junior Member
    Here is a link to a good guide on Clen Clenbuterol handbook

Read up its the only way to make sure you achieve ur goals

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'ne taken clen for two weeks and then taken months off. Prolonged use of it is not good for my heart anyways so the way I look at it, "the less amount of time I'm on, the better."

Blog Entries
    im surprised nobody commented on the ECA stack on the off weeks.it realy isnt giving your receptors a break since thay both ar beta-2 antagonists.you may as well just run clen continuosly and use benedryl every third week to "refresh" the receptors.if you cycle clen and eca back to back you will see your result diminish as time wears on.

thats a valid point.. altho i still use eca on the off weeks..
    or like you said stay on and use benedryl or ketotifen.
    all and all for the long haul think ephedrine and caffeine may be a better choice.

E/C isnt as selective as clen . clen targets beta receptors whereas Eph targets alpha and beta receptors. also T3 levels actually raise after a month of E/C use..

Thread Information