Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    mperk's Avatar
    mperk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    702

    2nd cycle for a 40+ dude - Critique please

    hey guys;

    I am 2 weeks out from finishing my first cycle - and guess what? I 'm thinking of the second! Hahahaha - to everyone’s surprise I'm sure. I'll be done the end of the month, Have Dec-Mar to lose 10 lbs hoping that will get me down to 200-205 at 10%bf.



    So I'm thinking of ordering my next cycle during the Christmas rush in the hopes that it will all get thru customs. last year i lost $300 of test to the feds...:-(



    Ist cycle

    wks 1-12: 500 Test C (2 pins)

    wks 1-4; 10-14 dbol 50mg ED

    wks 14-17 clomid


    2nd cycle goal

    gain 20lbs of mostly lean mass from 200 to 220 but still have abs & some definition. Maintain 215 off cycle 10% BF


    OPT ONE
    Wk 1-4 test C 500 mg (2 pins) (it's a leftover - want to use it up)
    Wk 5-12 Test E 500mg (2 pins)
    Wk 1-10 deca 200mg 1pin/week
    Wk 10-14 winny oral 25mg/day
    Wk 1-12 .5mg adex eod
    Clomid
    WK 14 50mg
    WK 15 50mg
    WK 16 50mg
    WK 17 25mg
    WK 18 25mg
    WK 18 25mg

    OPT 2
    Weeks 1-14 Test E @ 750mg/wk(inject 2x's wk)
    Weeks 1-10 Tren E @ 400mg/wk(inject 2x's wk)
    Weeks 1-14 Letro @ .25mg/day
    For PCT:
    Weeks 15-18 HCG 500iu 2x/wk
    Weeks 17-20 Nolva @ 25mg/day
    Weeks 17-20 Proviron @ 50mg/day

  2. #2
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    think id go with #1.. i like tren but being your second cycle id wait..

    id run the adex right up to pct.. i run it right through but thats me..
    think id add some nolvadex to your pct as well.
    might consider bumping up the deca just a tad.

    maybe 100mg clomid 20mg nolvadex for 2 weeks
    then 50mg clomid 20mg nolvadex for 2 more

    i run 100mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex for 30 days.

    run it a little longer if you feel necessary

  3. #3
    Dinosaur's Avatar
    Dinosaur is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    serenity
    Posts
    934
    wow ready to take the trip back to the dark side. it seems like ur enjoying it man.
    opt 1 i would up the winny to 50mg a day since 25mg is considered low dose.
    also up the deca to atleast 300mg i encourage low dose iam not a big fan of higher doses.i would go with option numero 1.

  4. #4
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Option 2 for me....up the tren to 500 and drink lots of water..tren is toxic...I felt the effects for two weeks after I stopped...but got great gains..absolutely the most productive cycle so far...and drop the test to 500 mg's a week.

  5. #5
    MercyDog's Avatar
    MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the hills
    Posts
    1,047
    test only can be a very good cycle also, you still have alot of years to be running these cycles on and off, don't blow-out to quick.

  6. #6
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    those cycles are a little backwards imo.. low dose deca , higher dose tren ? deca + winstrol and not with the tren?

    if you think you can handle tren i would go 350-400mg/w for 10-12, 500mg test 12-14, 50mg winstrol 12-16, then pct. also, you don't need .25mg letro ed, and why use a different ai depending on the cycle?

    if not tren, 600mg deca 1-12 500mg test 1-14 pct 16-20

  7. #7
    mperk's Avatar
    mperk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    702
    Hey guys thanks for the input. i am leaning towards number one - altho the tren is calling - maybe i'll save that for # 3.

  8. #8
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    i dont like any of the cycles....

    unless you change some things up

    option 2 but tweak it

    lower your test. for a second cycle you dont need it that high
    500mg/week tops
    but since you want to run tren , i would lower the test to 350mg/week

    then raise your tren to 525mg/week
    thats 75mg/day

    lowering your test will prevent progesterone, prolactin sides from occuring with the tren.
    plus tren is the stronger compound. will give you the most results. why use a high dose of a weaker compound (test) and low dose of a stronger compound (tren)???
    doesnt make sense to me.

    i would run the tren week 1-11

    then the test e week 1-14
    gives the tren time to clear.

    let the tren do the work. but run enough test to keep your body operating smoothly.


    dont run the letro during cycle. just have it no hand in case you see any symptoms.

    HCG is fine

    Clomid week 1-2 100mg/day
    week 3-4 50mg/day

    nolva week 1-2 40mg/day
    week 3-6 20mg/day


    just my opinion though

  9. #9
    mperk's Avatar
    mperk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    702
    great - thanks man - would you recommend tren a or tren E?

  10. #10
    Dinosaur's Avatar
    Dinosaur is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    serenity
    Posts
    934
    tren E is better u would probably get way with tren cough.

  11. #11
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    tren E is better u would probably get way with tren cough.
    how is tren e "better?"

    and i would say Tren A

    since its his first time with Tren, this way if he gets bad sides or cant handle the sides.. he can stop or lower the dose and the affects will go away or lessen in a matter of days. as with Tren E, it would take well over a week

  12. #12
    Dinosaur's Avatar
    Dinosaur is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    serenity
    Posts
    934
    ^^^ that's also an option but its not for me to decide. everyone lay down there idea and its up to him to choose what best fits him.

  13. #13
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    ^^^ that's also an option but its not for me to decide. everyone lay down there idea and its up to him to choose what best fits him.
    you didnt answer my question...

    hmmm...

  14. #14
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    I like option 1. I love test /deca winny or test/deca tren but 2nd cycle id use deca. I would change the following - Up deca dosage (i like 400mg/week) / run winny 9-13 / run dex week 1-13 / start hcg week 14 & adjust pct timing accordingly. I really like synergy between 19 nors and winny - i also think I get fewer progesterone related sides when i use winny with a 19 nor. Can up winny to 50 mgs but might be fine @ 25 ...2nd cycle 1st time with winny try 25 ...orals act fast ..if not seeing anything after 1st 2 weeks up to 50 mgs. Pay close attention though as winny effects arent gonna be dramatic. Good luck.

  15. #15
    Dinosaur's Avatar
    Dinosaur is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    serenity
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    you didnt answer my question...

    hmmm...
    you suggested tren a because of the short esters in it and side effects can b quickly controled if thats an issue for him u laid down ur opinion and i laid mine.
    what else do u want me to answer?
    since he already made up his mind!!

  16. #16
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    you suggested tren a because of the short esters in it and side effects can b quickly controled if thats an issue for him u laid down ur opinion and i laid mine.
    what else do u want me to answer?
    since he already made up his mind!!
    you said Tren E is better...

    im asking why is it better then Tren A??

    like im seriously trying to learn.... not busting your balls.

  17. #17
    mperk's Avatar
    mperk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I like option 1. I love test /deca winny or test/deca tren but 2nd cycle id use deca. I would change the following - Up deca dosage (i like 400mg/week) / run winny 9-13 / run dex week 1-13 / start hcg week 14 & adjust pct timing accordingly. I really like synergy between 19 nors and winny - i also think I get fewer progesterone related sides when i use winny with a 19 nor. Can up winny to 50 mgs but might be fine @ 25 ...2nd cycle 1st time with winny try 25 ...orals act fast ..if not seeing anything after 1st 2 weeks up to 50 mgs. Pay close attention though as winny effects arent gonna be dramatic. Good luck.
    Thanks Jimmy - In your opinion, what would you say to watch for - I tried 25mg winny before and really liked it, but thot it was very subtle. Seemed to keep my dry and got more cut. What about U? Thanks, Man!

    Hey Charrif & dukkitdalaw;

    Thanks for the opinions. I'm trying to learn as much as possible - if not for this cycle then the next. I really want to go for lean gains, but a also want mass - so I'll have to figure this out over the course of the next few cycles.

    What would u guys say are the biggest/worst sides with Tren - sweats? cough? and is the cough just like a bronchitus type thing that lasts for a few days or is it the whole cycle?

    Thanks guys - really appreciate the help.

  18. #18
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Thanks Jimmy - In your opinion, what would you say to watch for - I tried 25mg winny before and really liked it, but thot it was very subtle. Seemed to keep my dry and got more cut. What about U? Thanks, Man!

    Hey Charrif & dukkitdalaw;

    Thanks for the opinions. I'm trying to learn as much as possible - if not for this cycle then the next. I really want to go for lean gains, but a also want mass - so I'll have to figure this out over the course of the next few cycles.

    What would u guys say are the biggest/worst sides with Tren - sweats? cough? and is the cough just like a bronchitus type thing that lasts for a few days or is it the whole cycle?

    Thanks guys - really appreciate the help.

    well for lean mass gains... Tren wins hands down

    and the cough is only right after you inject. lasts like a min. but not everyone gets it. and not everyone gets in with every shot

    worst side.. i would say insomnia
    i dont get it on tren. but i can imagine it would ruin your whole day. the gym. your attitude... etc.

    the sweats. the out of breath feeling i can deal with. when i dont get any sleep... ppl die.

    lol

  19. #19
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Jimmy - In your opinion, what would you say to watch for - I tried 25mg winny before and really liked it, but thot it was very subtle. Seemed to keep my dry and got more cut. What about U? Thanks, Man!
    Thats what id watch for . I really think it helps with 19 nor related sides. Like i said i love the test based/ dht based/ 19 nor stack combo. I tried it years ago thinking it just made sense to approach with all 3 roid types and it worked very well for me. So well that I still follow it to this day. If you never used deca id try it , if you respond well to it you'll like it alot. I LOVE tren (ace over enan) but i would def see how u respond to deca for only 2nd cycle , much less toxic, safer roid and your body will feel great. 10 weeks is the min i would use it for. Either way deca or tren I think youll do well. - Sorry for rambling on - good luck

  20. #20
    Dinosaur's Avatar
    Dinosaur is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    serenity
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    you said Tren E is better...

    im asking why is it better then Tren A??

    like im seriously trying to learn.... not busting your balls.
    i know ur not trying to bust balls but i just fond it meaningless to carry on when he made up up his mind. i believe we r all here to learn from each other no matter how experinced you are .
    i told him to go for tren e for few reasons. 1st thinking its bulking cycle, 2nd if he want to do eod inject vs ed and for the long esters 15 to 16 days.
    but if i had to choose between the two i would go with tren A less side effects, water retention...ect

  21. #21
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    i know ur not trying to bust balls but i just fond it meaningless to carry on when he made up up his mind. i believe we r all here to learn from each other no matter how experinced you are .
    i told him to go for tren e for few reasons. 1st thinking its bulking cycle, 2nd if he want to do eod inject vs ed and for the long esters 15 to 16 days.
    but if i had to choose between the two i would go with tren A less side effects, water retention...ect
    its not meaningless when someone wants to learn

    and you answered

    thank you.

  22. #22
    Dinosaur's Avatar
    Dinosaur is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    serenity
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    its not meaningless when someone wants to learn

    and you answered

    thank you.
    c u still missunderstanding
    i said i thought he already made up his mind of choosing what he want to go with.
    as far as learning, if he wants learn i have no problem xplaining or charing to people my experinces. don't take it the wrong way.

  23. #23
    jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    well for lean mass gains... Tren wins hands down

    and the cough is only right after you inject. lasts like a min. but not everyone gets it. and not everyone gets in with every shot

    worst side.. i would say insomnia
    i dont get it on tren. but i can imagine it would ruin your whole day. the gym. your attitude... etc.

    the sweats. the out of breath feeling i can deal with. when i dont get any sleep... ppl die.

    lol
    insominia associated with tren. can be helped with phos. serine before bed!!!

  24. #24
    jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    1
    i would save tren . for later cycles and run test./deca /winny/hgh!!! if you want ###'s let me know!!

  25. #25
    mperk's Avatar
    mperk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    702
    Dudes - Awsome feedback - thanks - this weekend i'm going to chart it out and place my order. i'll go w/ the deca cycle first and then look for tren next summer/fall.

  26. #26
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,464
    if ur going deca , make sure u get caber to have on hand......

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •