lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

D-bol How do you feel when taking Dbol, is it legit?

I have some liquid D-bol from a UGL I have bought a couple things though before but still not sure how good it was due to lack of experience with chemicals.
    After 1 week on D-bol what should I be experiencing if anything?
    Diet is good, workout is also very good.
    No noticeable gains in weight or strength, no water retention or excessive pumps.
    Only think I am really noticing is my joints seem sore and maybe slightly better pumps. Slight back/shoulder cramps/pumps??? Also a diminished appetite.

I'm taking also with Test E 500 mg week split 250x2 week, HGH 1iu day and will be on HRT/TRT after cycle of 100 mg test E week and HGH.
    BTW for the last week I have been only taking 25mg a day split up over 24 hrs.

What should I be feeling?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-18-2008 at 05:52 AM.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    While everyone is different, you are experiencing the same issues I had with dbol to a t.

How is your cardio?

Mine went to shit.

Cardio, what's that? LOL
    My cardio is MUCH better than in the past but that is not saying much. I am just getting back into cardio after having some back issues, 2nd back surgery in 3 years I hate the bike or any stationary device since it is boring but I still try to do at least 20-30 minutes a few times a week including as much walking and stair climbing I can every week. I get a good sweat going just working out so it's not like I dont get any.

Oh so back to the question, was yours legit? Did you get good gains? I plan on going up to 30 or 40 mg next week.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-18-2008 at 12:49 AM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    on oral dbol i felt the effects in about a week or so. mostly i noticed heavy back pumps and a bit of weight gain. nothing dramatic though. i dont understand these guys that say they gain 25 pounds off of dbol, they must be packing serious water. i get a couple pounds from it and thats it

Good, I dont want a lot of water gain

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Good, I dont want a lot of water gain
    diet dependant imo. i think most guys that bloat up on dbol have either really high estrogen or too much sodium. then again a lot that gain a massive amount of weight were no where near their genetic potential to begin with.

Thanks, yeah I dont add any salt to anything I eat since there is already plenty put in most foods and I will try to cut out most of that also.
    I think I am going to use some LiquiDex to the cycle just to keep the estrogen and gyno in check this time around. I have letro and Noval just in case also.

I will report back next week also either way if I gain or not.

What I do is just mix it into a bottle of juice and drink it throughout the day about 1/6 at a time.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    A great way to get your cardio is through boxing.

It's never boring and you can switch it up.

Speed bag, double end bag, heavy bag as well as shadow boxing and ring work will get your heart racing.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    The first time i did dbol the first week or so, my appetite was wack. Seemed like i would be hungry sometimes and not the other times. After a week or 2 it went away and i ate like a horse.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I only took dbol once and I felt the same thing. After a week I felt almost nothing. I was at 30mg and wanted to see if it was legit so I doubled the dose. I finally felt it working and backed down to 50mg for the remained of the cycle.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    on oral dbol i felt the effects in about a week or so. mostly i noticed heavy back pumps and a bit of weight gain. nothing dramatic though. i dont understand these guys that say they gain 25 pounds off of dbol, they must be packing serious water. i get a couple pounds from it and thats it
    I am completely with Amorphic on this one....I make my dbol into liquid, bc it is easier to dose and make....I would say that i notice it within the first week, and i also dont bloat a whole lot, and only get a few lbs from it...but if diet is not in check(really high sodium) you can gain a ton of water weight....but who wants that

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    i found dbol work great but when came off them i had serious stomach cramps.
    any 1 with similer side effects?

2 weeks now and I am starting to see some strength gain and size No bloat so far so my diet/salt must not be to bad.
    I am having to force myself to eat more than usual though and the only other side effect so far is my joints hurt especially my shoulders but nothing bad, just ache a little.

OK it's a little over 2 weeks and I'm still feeling some good gains and pumps but like I have read before from other members I have lost most of my appetite. It's hard to eat even half as much as I did before. I eat all day long as often as possible but smaller portions

I have no bloat but my stomach feels full, also my abs kill like I have been doing 100s of sit ups but I have only been doing, OK maybe a 100 or so a day. That is a LOT more than I use to do but it doesn't feel like before, more internal and lower stomach and sides. Everything feels tight/hard, no real fat to speak of and just very sore. Maybe I will lay off the sit ups for a couple days to see if it goes away.

Anyone else experience anything like this form D-Bol?

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I was taking injectable dbol called Andrometh 50, never took liquid though m8. I did notice though with the andrometh I didnt get much of the bloat that I normally get with the orals and man it gave me some good pumps. Usually with orals I get really bloated and cant really eat that much which is no good when bulking.

Yeah 2 1/2 weeks into it I dont see any bloat, only feel bloated in my stomach, cant eat much but also due to increased sit ups my stomach is harder and sore. LOL

I was just curious if the soreness was/is due to sit ups or if anyone else has experienced any such sides while on d-bol liquid?

No kidney pain. It's all in the lower intestine area.

PS, so far my weight gain is 4 or 5 lbs. My primary care doc did ask how/why I did gain 5 lbs in 1 1/2 weeks I said maybe 1st time was no meal and I just ate, also I had been hitting the gym hard.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-25-2008 at 09:30 PM.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah 2 1/2 weeks into it I dont see any bloat, only feel bloated in my stomach, cant eat much but also due to increased sit ups my stomach is harder and sore. LOL

I was just curious if the soreness was/is due to sit ups or if anyone else has experienced any such sides while on d-bol liquid?

No kidney pain. It's all in the lower intestine area.
    dont know m8, cant really say I've had any lower intestine pain, it must be to do with the sit ups. Its obviously going well so keep on trucking!!

OK I think I found the source, I started also doing lunges the other day and was doing them tonight and can feel the sides pretty good contracting. LOL DAMN new exercises. heheheh

Thread Information