DeWil is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Gyno? How do I tell?

Hello guys! I dont know if im paranoid, but I am really afraid of gyno.
    Recently my right nipple has felt a bitt swollen/puffy. I noticed after taking 250sust, pec injection. I think I feel a small lump in my nipple that wasnt there before. It doesnt hurt or itch.

What are the first signs o gyno and is it a bigger risk getting it from doing pec-injections?
    If it is gyno, how much does it cost removing them, how long does it take until U can train again and is it permanently gone?

Epriciate some help! Thanks guys!

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    Tjena Göteborg!Är själv jävligt rädd för gyno så jag vet hur det känns. Man brukar bli lite hård vid bröstvårtern, dvs typ av knutor. Sedan börjar det klia runt bröstvårtan och bröstvårtorna blir jävligt känsliga. Dock så har jag en komis som fick gyno utan att känna några knölar utan det började klia direkt. Tips! Käka Nolvadex eller Arimidex . Arimidex e det absolut bästa, men det e dyrt. Tror dock inte att man får gyno av endast 250mg susta.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Swedeboy
    Tjena Göteborg!Är själv jävligt rädd för gyno så jag vet hur det känns. Man brukar bli lite hård vid bröstvårtern, dvs typ av knutor. Sedan börjar det klia runt bröstvårtan och bröstvårtorna blir jävligt känsliga. Dock så har jag en komis som fick gyno utan att känna några knölar utan det började klia direkt. Tips! Käka Nolvadex eller Arimidex. Arimidex e det absolut bästa, men det e dyrt. Tror dock inte att man får gyno av endast 250mg susta.
    well that explains it
    what the hell does that say hehehe

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by 4plates

well that explains it
    what the hell does that say hehehe

Isn't it obvious?
    ........ Man......... fick gyno...... Tips....Nolvadex .....Armidex.
    Armidex = absolut bästa

I know some of you wanted a spell check on here before, maybe we should install a translator instead.

Here comes the english version...
    The first sign of gyno is that you get a lump/bump on your nipples. (On the inside-behind- not "on") Hope you get it. Then it stars to itch, and I don't mean that it itches like once a day or something it really itches around the nipple/nipples. And then comes the gyno. However a friend of mine didn't get any lumps, the first sign was the itching and stupid as he was/is he countinued with the AAS without any antiestrogen, but hey the doctor fixed all that. My advice is that you should always use nolvadex or/and arimidex . However arimidex is expensive but it's your choice. What's more important, your health or the size of your wallet? But if you're JUST taking 250susta I don't think you'll develope gyno, but you can never know.

Hope you american guys ain't to mad!
    Last edited by Swedeboy; 11-11-2001 at 09:29 AM.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    ahh much better...swedeboy....

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    I cant believe you guys didnt understand at first, damn.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take 0.5mg of arimidex until the symptoms reside and 0.25 for the rest of your cycle. Not only will it get rid of the gyno, it will minimize water retention. The shit is awesome.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL Arthur...

Looks like we have our new spokesman for Arimidex . Can i have some?!!?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    get on nova

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    LOL Arthur...

Looks like we have our new spokesman for Arimidex . Can i have some?!!?

Yep, the shit saved my ass or more specifically, my chest.

Thanks guys! Do U think that my nipple will decrease after the cycle? I take 500 mg susta/ week and took 30mg d-bol /day the first five weeks.
    Anyone know how much it costs to get them removed by a doc?

Thankz!

this message board rules because of all of U! ( I would place a smiley here with a tear running down his cheek, if there was one)

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    bro dont let it get to he point that you gotta get it removed by a doc...get an antiE....and use it... Im guessing its not cheap to get it removed by a doc

DeWeil! Gynosurgery is free home in Sweden. Don't know how it works in the states. But you'll have to wait quite a whilw till you get "surgery time"!

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    once you get it removed...is it gone for good and you don't have to worry about it after that?

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    I have a swedish friend who had the surgery, and he didn't wait long at all. Heh, he was on a new cycle even before they had removed the stitches

Free here in sweden? Hmm do u tell them the truth or make up some lie about how U got it in your teens and that it spoils my selfesteam?

Wil

Tell the doc the truth. Doesn't help to lie. When he sees a 250lbs guy, with 19inches around the arm, (you get it) the Doc knows how and why you got gyno. We don't have health insuranses here in Sweden like the guys in the states DeWil. Hospital services are free for any swedish citizen. The question is if you want those stuff registered in your journal. The doc has to write down what you say to him ,so when you explain that you have used susta or whatever it is it will be in your journal and follow you for the rest of your life. BUt I know that some docs are "nice" and don't put it on paper, depends on the doc. That's the diffrence betwwent teling the truth or not. The surgery however is free, either way. But if you convince the doc that you don't know how you got the gyno you'll get the surgerhy done much faster. Or else you have to wait, can take several months. With free I mean that it's free in our "vanliga sjukhus"(can't translate this one), private doctors are not free that will cost you.

Thread Information