anthony88 is offline New Member

should I start??

should i start a dbol , test cycle with 19% body fat or shouldI wait till i get it down some more.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony88 View Post
    should i start a dbol, test cycle with 19% body fat or shouldI wait till i get it down some more.
    stats?
    height
    training exp
    cycle exp

and no, you shouldn't cycle at that bf%

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    depends on your goals , experience and age

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I was over 20% BF and I started and got Great results but I have been lifting since I was 15yo minus a few years off from injuries. I new my body was ready for it.

What are your stats?
    ^^^^

158lb
    65in
    training on and off for four years
    never cycled before

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    How is your diet?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i would personally wait until i though i gained all the muscle that i could naturally. four years of training really inst that much time. especially since you havent been consistently training for the 4 year time span. weather your goal is size or strength it doenst matter in this case.

my diet is okay it can better. Im deployed in Iraq right now, so sometimes its hard to eat good. when im not on missions and get to eat at the chow hall these are my meals

7 am Breakfast
    4 eggs, 3 turkey sausage links

900 am snack
    protien shake 24g

1130 lunch
    turkey sandwich on wheat no cheese, with mustard. 5 slices

2pm workout
    24g protien shake

330 after workout
    48g protien shake

6pm dinner
    usaully chicken or turkey with vegtables

before bed 20g of casien

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Def needs modifications IMO bro ...phate this is right up your alley....

my diet is okay it can better. Im deployed in Iraq right now, so sometimes its hard to eat good. when im not on missions and get to eat at the chow hall these are my meals

7 am Breakfast
    4 eggs, 3 turkey sausage links
    try 8 egg whites and 1/2cup(measured uncooked) oatmeal
    900 am snack
    protien shake 24g
    real food here, how bout some chicken(50g protein worth low fat) and potatos(red or sweet preferably)
    1130 lunch
    turkey sandwich on wheat no cheese, with mustard. 5 slices
    50g of protein worth, so probably double the slices or more
    2pm workout
    24g protien shake
    is this during workout?
    330 after workout
    48g protien shake
    needs carbs here, sweet potatos, oatmeal, potatos, whatever, 70-80g worth minimum
    6pm dinner
    usaully chicken or turkey with vegtables
    not bad, make sure the amount of protein is there
    before bed 20g of casien
    50g casein before bed

give me a list of the foods you can get and i'll redo the diet to suit it

Cool I appreciate it.
    Well for starters the chow hall is only open during certain hours 4 times a day. For breakfast I can usaully get anything from good old outmeal to greasy ass hash browns. The menu for breakfast never changes.
    Lunch and dinner is a different story. I can only get chicken like 3 times a week if im lucky. They really dont serve any good carbs its all white rice and potatoes. Theres always a salad bar and a sandwich bar. I usually hit the sandwich bar during lunch if theres chicken being served. Dinner is the same. They have a pasta bar 2 times a week, stir fry 2 times a week. thats really about it we are very limited on good clean food.
    Hope this helps, again I appreciate your help.

Cool I appreciate it.
    Well for starters the chow hall is only open during certain hours 4 times a day. For breakfast I can usaully get anything from good old outmeal to greasy ass hash browns. The menu for breakfast never changes.
    Lunch and dinner is a different story. I can only get chicken like 3 times a week if im lucky. They really dont serve any good carbs its all white rice and potatoes. Theres always a salad bar and a sandwich bar. I usually hit the sandwich bar during lunch if theres chicken being served. Dinner is the same. They have a pasta bar 2 times a week, stir fry 2 times a week. thats really about it we are very limited on good clean food.
    Hope this helps, again I appreciate your help.
    definitely get the chicken when you can, potatos are good as well, i bet they are russet, which isn't the best, but will do in a pinch

if the pasta is whole wheat, which i doubt, it's fine, if not the stir fry will work, but it's going to be sodium laden and probably use really low grade meat, so i would add some protein into it if possible or use it to top a salad

so is there anything besides egg white i can eat for protien in the morning. I cant stand egg whites. If not ill man up and eat it. also if i cant get real food for snacks, what about a meal replacment shake? If protien is used for snacks how much should i use?
    thanks again

so is there anything besides egg white i can eat for protien in the morning. I cant stand egg whites. If not ill man up and eat it. also if i cant get real food for snacks, what about a meal replacment shake? If protien is used for snacks how much should i use?
    thanks again
    yeah, eat whatever, this morning i had sweet potatos and canned chicken for breakfast, you can make an omelet with the egg whites and a couple yolks if you want or make pancakes

8 egg whites
    1/2 cup cottage cheese (or non-fat yogurt)
    1 cup dry measured oatmeal
    Cinnamon (optional)
    Splenda (optional)
    Pam

Mix it all in the blender for 20-30 seconds and pour into a pan.

if you can't get real food then yeah, shoot for the same macros as a meal 50-60g of protein and 60-70g of carbs or so, if you have to choose between having a shake or not eating, take the shake

man that sounds pretty good, but i dont have the luxury of making my own food and have no way of measuring anything. Im stuck with what ever they serve untill Feb when i come home.
    You seem like you know what your talking about and im a newbie. Do you know your supplement as well as diets? If so i can use you help on this to.

man that sounds pretty good, but i dont have the luxury of making my own food and have no way of measuring anything. Im stuck with what ever they serve untill Feb when i come home.
    You seem like you know what your talking about and im a newbie. Do you know your supplement as well as diets? If so i can use you help on this to.
    what kind of supplements?

well right now im taking protien, bcaas, multi vitamins no explode and creatine. do i need to be taking all this or should i add something oh and a fat burner

well right now im taking protien, bcaas, multi vitamins no explode and creatine. do i need to be taking all this or should i add something oh and a fat burner
    read what i posted in your thread in the supplement forum, then tell me what you think you should be taking

Thread Information