tats
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 190
    BF: 10
    Training Exp: 6-8 years
    Goal: Gain Muscle Mass

Weeks
    1-12 Test Cyp 500 mg/wk
    1-4 D-Bol 30-40mg /day (haven't decided yet)

PCT
    14-17 Nolva 20mg/day
    14-15 Clomid 50 mg/day
    16-17 Clomid 25 mg/day

As for my PCT, i'm kinda weary of the clomid for a basic Test cycle like this. i know it can be pretty harsh on the sex drive and that would be a nightmare.

Now I would rather do too much PCT than too little but if that is true and the Nolva alone will do the trick then that's the route I will go.

Also any thoughts on HCG ? i've gotten mixed responses, some say necessary and some don't think so.

The D-bol probably isn't necessary on my 1st cycle, but I think it would be good for my mental state, while i wait for the Cyp to transfer over to the gym work.

Nolva and Arimidex will be on hand and will be put to use at the first sign of gyno.

Syringes/Needles I will use:

Draw with a 22g 1' needle into a 3cc syringe

Shoot with a 25g 1.5' for glutes. 25g 1' for Delts.

I will be alternating between 4 injection sites, i.e. (Mon-Right Glute....Thur-Left Glute....following week.... Mon-Right Delt....Thur-Left Delt and so forth.)

Diet will be extremely Clean, will start with 500 cals/day above maintenance and adjust accordingly. I was thinking Macro's would look something like 50/40/10.

Well there it is fellas, thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to any and all advice.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The cycle actually looks pretty good but it is always a good idea to have an ai on hand just in case of estrogen sides (just noticed the adex good choice but dont run the nolva on cycle). HCG is not necessary but definitely makes your balls get back to normal sizes much faster. The pins you are using are all fine. Good mix of inejction sites too. Clomid has made me emotional at too high a dose but never sexual side effects.

Diet is a straight fail 500 cals above maintenance is no where near enough. Try reading up on some bulking diets, you dont want to skimp here as it will ruin your cycle if you dont eat enough. Over all you seem to be prepped pretty well but really make sure diet is spot on you should be starting around 1200-1500 cals above maintenance to be building the muscles you are after.

CR160231 is offline New Member
    ^word. thanks for the feedback bro.

No problem, while cycling and bulking you will often feel like you are eating all the time dont forget to break the diet up over 6-8 meals per day!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Looks good to me - well thought out and i like that u said everything on hand at start of cycle. Huge mistake people make IMO thinking they can pick things up if needed...not worth the risk. Im with REDZ on the clomid as far as how it effects me - never lost sex drive but i def get irritable. Good luck bro - keep us posted on progress. Eat sleep and train smart and you should do very well with this cycle i would think.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    take the clomid and nolvadex at night before bed to avoid some of the sides.. sleep right through it..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    take the clomid and nolvadex at night before bed to avoid some of the sides.. sleep right through it..
    I like that suggestion - ill try it -def makes sense that it might help. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I like that suggestion - ill try it -def makes sense that it might help. Thanks
    was just gonna say....i think that is a great tip.

it's something i hadn't even thought about but it makes alot of sense. when it comes time, will def. do that. appreciate it Mulci

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i think cyp. is the best!! i get excellent results with just that little stack and wife likes raging hardons from cyp.!!! cycle is very age/cycle experience appropriate and i would definitely go hcg during pct. it definitely helps the nuts return to size and would help cut back on clomid. good luck and keep us posted!!!

Blog Entries
    have you done cyp. before??

Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    have you done cyp. before??
    nope, this is my first cycle bro

I like cyp and enanthate ther work almost identically for me. I`m a fan of the longer esters in general as the injection schedule is easier to fit into my busy schedule.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I like cyp and enanthate ther work almost identically for me. I`m a fan of the longer esters in general as the injection schedule is easier to fit into my busy schedule.
    i like both also but my wife likes me on cyp. better!!! makes cock rock hard!!! yeah hah!!! cr better have girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/significant other ready!! evening of first injection is AWESOMEEEE!!!!

Blog Entries
    cr have you injected in those locations before?? i am a gluet. man!! a bit of a ***** to try anywhere else!!! but want shoulders to grow bigger so thinking of shooting delts. let me know how that goes!!!

I prefer quads followed by delts I have actually never shot glutes lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I prefer quads followed by delts I have actually never shot glutes lol.
    is there a reason why no glutes?? where shoot quads and delts? sorry for hyjack!! do you shoot both delts at same time or just alternate?

I just find quads are super easy to shoot and I guess I just never even made an attempt to shoot the glutes. I have the right pins for it but I guess I just like the 1" pins more than the 1.5" pins.

cr have you injected in those locations before?? i am a gluet. man!! a bit of a ***** to try anywhere else!!! but want shoulders to grow bigger so thinking of shooting delts. let me know how that goes!!!

I'd shoot pretty much anywhere cept, calves and chest. Calves cuz i've heard it's can be the most painful and chest, well that's pretty self explanatory lol.

jim- i'll let you know how it goes. I picked the delts more just because their easy for me to see what i'm doing and also to not take every shot in the glute/leg.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CR160231 View Post
    I'd shoot pretty much anywhere cept, calves and chest. Calves cuz i've heard it's can be the most painful and chest, well that's pretty self explanatory lol.

jim- i'll let you know how it goes. I picked the delts more just because their easy for me to see what i'm doing and also to not take every shot in the glute/leg.
    did delts hurt or was it visable that you just did a shot in them?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    honestly if im only injecting twice a week i may only hit quads..or quads and delts.. only time i hit other spots is when i have ed injections..

did delts hurt or was it visable that you just did a shot in them?
    this is my first cycle, and haven't took my first injection yet.

from my research, it shouldn't make a mark unless you hit a vein or some shit and it causes a bruise.

Blog Entries
    this is my first cycle, and haven't took my first injection yet.

from my research, it shouldn't make a mark unless you hit a vein or some shit and it causes a bruise.
    forgot!!! good luck!! let me know!!

^ will do. when i start i will probably make a log on here. It'll be a good way to kinda keep a journal of everything and lurkers could see if it's working or if i'm ****ing up and correct me.

Blog Entries
    thnk for taking one for the team!! haha!! definetely journal or pm me your updates!! like to know your gains and how you feel on cycle!!

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    hi CR160231 tht would be good idea to start a log on here i for 1 would follow it as i am also gna b doin tht cycle in the near future mate. looks like you got it all nailed what u need and what to do do good luck mate.

i think cyp. is the best!! i get excellent results with just that little stack and wife likes raging hardons from cyp.!!! cycle is very age/cycle experience appropriate and i would definitely go hcg during pct. it definitely helps the nuts return to size and would help cut back on clomid. good luck and keep us posted!!!
    HCG is NOT needed on this cycle!!! it is used for heavy cycles and its expensive....if you are going to use it, use it the last 3-4 weeks of cycle and the the two weeks after your last injection and STOP taking it when you start you pct

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    HCG is NOT needed on this cycle!!! it is used for heavy cycles and its expensive....if you are going to use it, use it the last 3-4 weeks of cycle and the the two weeks after your last injection and STOP taking it when you start you pct
    Lol maybe for you...

I agree with him however, i think hCG in this cycle would be overkill, but still nothing wrong with adding it...

Curious though, why you say "STOP" using it before PCT?

I use it for the last two weeks of my cycle and first two weeks of my PCT.

From what I have read there are two ways to take it, the last few weeks of cycle,then the first two weeks of pct, but hcg makes you extra sensative to gyno so I feel that useing it during the the two weeks befor your pct when you still have test i your system will not leave you so vulnerable to gyno....i am gyno prone so what the people i have talked to said to take it like this.....i should have been more careful in my post then to say that was the only way to take it....either way works

Blog Entries
    i didn't mean to imply during cycle to take hcg i meant during pct to take it!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Lol maybe for you...

I agree with him however, i think hCG in this cycle would be overkill, but still nothing wrong with adding it...

Curious though, why you say "STOP" using it before PCT?

I use it for the last two weeks of my cycle and first two weeks of my PCT.
    excellent idea. start last two weeks and keep in two weeks of pct!!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    From what I have read there are two ways to take it, the last few weeks of cycle,then the first two weeks of pct, but hcg makes you extra sensative to gyno so I feel that useing it during the the two weeks befor your pct when you still have test i your system will not leave you so vulnerable to gyno....i am gyno prone so what the people i have talked to said to take it like this.....i should have been more careful in my post then to say that was the only way to take it....either way works
    HCG can lead to estrogen related sides in high doses. But it is best used along side the appropriate AI on cycle (Letro, Arimidex , or Aromasin ) or with the correct AI/SERM combo in PCT (Nolva, Clomid, Aromasin,)

500IU's 2xW is perfectly fine.

************* UPDATE *************

I figure since you dudes took the time to give me feedback and read my thread when I was still planning, the least I could do is give you an update on how it was. Also I hope this might shed some light for any 1st time users about a cycle and what to expect.

Well Bro's I had my last injection on Friday. Pretty sad day actually lol. It's strange, at the start of my cycle I wasn't scared of injecting but I wasn't exactly looking forward to it either. Well I can now say I have no problem with it at all. My cycle ended up being 13 weeks of Test Cyp 500 mg/weekly. I injected faithfully every Mon and Thur. It took me forever the first couple of weeks to go through the process of getting everything set up for the pin. However after this, it took no longer than 10 mins tops.

I went with purely quad shots for the simple reason that since this was my first, I wanted to see exactly what I was doing. Naturally I was pretty sore after the first couple of times but after that I had no soreness at all.

It took a solid 4 weeks for the Cyp to kick in, but when it did it was outstanding. Only sides from it was naturally some bloat from the test and in the last 4 weeks or so of my cycle I got a few pimples around my lats/delts/arms. Nothing major and barely noticeable, although they were fun to mash when I was bored lmao. No gyno or anything thank goodness, although I had everything on hand if I needed it.

I weighed in at 215 on Friday. Up from 190 when I began. My diet was kept in check so I didn't put on a bunch of fat. In fact I am noticeably more vascular at 215 then 190. I only measured my Bi's on Friday and they had gone up from 16.5 to full 18's now which makes me happy as well as the ladies hahaha. I feel I gained the most though in my back. I really really focused hard on that area because I felt it was lacking.

The plan now is to continue to work as hard as possible the next 2 weeks while I wait to begin my PCT. I will be keeping calories up and drinking plenty of water just like I was ON through PCT and hopefully everything goes as smooth with it as my cycle did.

I'd just like thank the board for their plethora of knowledge and their willingness to help a first timer out lol. I can honestly say my experience would not be as good as it was without this board help.

Here are a few AFTER pics. Sorry I didn't think to get BEFORE pics lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Detailed First Cycle...Would like your thoughts-me6.jpg   Detailed First Cycle...Would like your thoughts-me5.jpg   Detailed First Cycle...Would like your thoughts-me4.jpg  

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Here are a few AFTER pics. Sorry I didn't think to get BEFORE pics lol
    Kind of hard to tell from the pics, but you got good pec development and bicep development, but your bicep greatly overshadows your triceps.

I am a tricep man myself so I spend a good deal training them. What's your tricep workout look like?

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Gotta ask with that nic...do you work at radioshack?
    Great results btw...of course befores would have been helpful,but you seem pleased...

soldier- 4 x 8 lying 1 arm'd d-bell extensions.
    4 x 10 V-Bar Pushdowns
    3 x 8 Weighted Dips

Every 5-6 weeks or so I'll alternate and replace with some close grip bench and kickbacks.

Sony- haha no I don't work at RadioShack. That is my handle at another forum so I just kept it for here.

gamemania is offline Junior Member
    effing well done bro!! as some of the other bro's have mentioned, some before shots would have been good, but ur numbers say enough!

tell me though, what was uf bf% like before cycle and wat is it now?? and, how did u end up using HCG in the end?

also, be sure to keep us updated on how the pct etc. goes... GOOD LUCK

Thread Information