Thread: var problem

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member

var problem

I have been on var for 40 days and started at low 20mg/day now I am at 100mg/day and feels great in the gym. I take var only and don't take any liver support or anything cause I've been told to keep it for when I start the pct. But today I feel like my right kidney hurts a little it's a numb pain in my mid-lower back. Any suggestions for supplement to take that will help with that or advice pls. thanks.

petethemanc is offline Banned
    I dont know why your taking 100mg a day of var. You dont need to go over 50mg ed. Anything else is a waste. Thats probably why your getting pain in your kidney.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why wouldnt you take liver support with the var?

well this is your opinion, I've read here and 90% of the people say that anything lower than 80mg is a waste. I am doing var ONLY. Anyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    why wouldnt you take liver support with the var?
    What is a good liver support I will give it a try anyway I am close to the end of the cycle.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u drink alot of water?

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Any pre cycle problems with kidneys? It can be just stone. Or it can be related to deep spine muscle spasm or injury.

To be sure get blood work... creatine, urea, ALP, Na, Cl, Ca, Mg, P

And oxandrolone dose in ideal case depend on weight of using person and individual response.

Personaly I like 70mg/day. But HDL devastating effect is think to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by XNathan View Post
    Any pre cycle problems with kidneys? It can be just stone. Or it can be related to deep spine muscle spasm or injury.

To be sure get blood work... creatine, urea, ALP, Na, Cl, Ca, Mg, P

And oxandrolone dose in ideal case depend on weight of using person and individual response.

Personaly I like 70mg/day. But HDL devastating effect is think to consider.

thanks for the reply, Never had problems with any internal organs. It was today I was watching TV and while sitting I start feeling a little pain in the area. It is almost gone now but still curious if it was kidney or not. For bloodwork should I do a full blood work or just "creatine, urea, ALP, Na, Cl, Ca, Mg, P" ? Also if there is anything that can prevent that kind of problems in the future like liver support, kindey support kind of thing pls let me know. thanks again.

in2shape is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy View Post
    I have been on var for 40 days and started at low 20mg/day now I am at 100mg/day and feels great in the gym. I take var only and don't take any liver support or anything cause I've been told to keep it for when I start the pct. But today I feel like my right kidney hurts a little it's a numb pain in my mid-lower back. Any suggestions for supplement to take that will help with that or advice pls. thanks.
    you need to take milk thistle bro and plnty of water ... not sure where u at but in america ive heard the brand liv52 chucked around the boards b4 and if your in australia its called milk thistle 20,000 red box .... im guessing here but your local reputable multi vitamin supp store should have something goodluck ....

also ive seen a mate on var @50mgs ed and a mate on 80mgs ed both rather the same results although 80mgs worked well 4 him edged out 50 ....100 does seem a little high maybe try 80 bro ,jmo

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt its the ANAVAR truly. could you have pulled a muscle in your lower back?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    100 mg of Var ED is not too much at all. It's also not very liver toxic. Milk thistle is still a good idea though. As has been said, start the milk thistle and drink lots of water. You'll be fine.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Ive done 100mgs ED before but i couldnt tell a difference between that and 75mgs to be honest.

Now i usually hover around 50mgs ED and still get great results...

Agree with most here, milk thistle and perhaps look at getting blood drawn.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Good point. Why use 100 mg if 75 mg is working for you?

Ive only used var once and it didn't do too much for me. I actually had much better gains with Superdrol (the original back when it was legal). But once gain, everyone is different. What works for one may not work for another.

I found out what the problem is - I injured my back somehow, now I will have to deal with it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well good luck with that.. at 80mg var per day, chewing becomes a problem for me the pumps get so bad, forget any cardio or athletic event..

Drink enough water..

and did you get your cholesterol tested before?? my goes has high as 375, but i control it with vytorin now..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petethemanc View Post
    I dont know why your taking 100mg a day of var. You dont need to go over 50mg ed. Anything else is a waste. Thats probably why your getting pain in your kidney.

I doubt its the var.... drink plenty of water....have a bananna....it will help with cramping and will help flush your system

I played with a var only cycle and went up to 60mg....after that it was a waste.....but not adding test was a even a bigger waste!!

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    When will you people realize that your LIVER is the MOST reselient organ in the body....You could literally drink a liter of vodka a day, take dbol , drol, var, and methyl tren and still probably recover to near 100% if only done for 4 weeks....

Dont take your liver for granted and always be carefull but on the same token...Dont freak out about a little pain...just let your MD check you out...but you are probably ok...

Chances are its a kidney stone or a pulled muscle...

The most common organ related problem is kidney problems secondary to Hypertension caused by AAS....

NOT LIVER PROBLEMS...

ALL OF THIS IS PREVENTABLE
    Last edited by rhino1; 11-14-2008 at 02:06 AM.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    When will you people realize that your LIVER is the MOST reselient organ in the body....You could literally drink a liter of vodka a day, take dbol , drol, var, and methyl tren and still probably recover to near 100% if only done for 4 weeks....

Dont take your liver for granted and always be carefull but on the same token...Dont freak out about a little pain...just let your MD check you out...but you are probably ok...

Chances are its a kidney stone or a pulled muscle...

The most common organ related problem is kidney problems secondary to Hypertension caused by AAS....

NOT LIVER PROBLEMS...

ALL OF THIS IS PREVENTABLE
    ¨

Good post!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    As you know its not the Var and 100mg a day is not a waste nor a big deal. I did it for 10 weeks at 100mg and never had any issues. Well correction I had one issue, it blew my Cholesterol out of the water, but that was back to normal four weeks after I finished the cycle

frank12391 is offline Member
    Two cycles ago I did var, NPP & test. My HDL was low & my LDL was low too. Now I take milk thistle. Why not milk thistle?

thanks everyone for the info on the var cycle, by the way I recovered from the back pain already(I guess was too much worried about it, better worried than not to care) now, hitting the gym heavy. Will add the milk thistle to my pct. I have no problems with cholesterol or whatever, at 100mg/day and no problems at all, no cramps, so would skip those advice with the banana's - haha thanks anyway guys. Glad to see so many different points.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    , no cramps, so would skip those advice with the banana's - haha thanks anyway guys. Glad to see so many different points.
    the reason he said eat a banana is for the potassium..potassium and magnesium help with cramping..
    using milk thistle while your using the var wont hurt.. i sometimes use it.
    mostly i use NAC,r-ala and liv52

seems like a lot of people here use var, how long do u wait until you start another cycle? I will do the blood work first but feel like everything is fine.

Thread Information