RoidBoid is offline Member

Exclamation Tricky One alopecia & Steriods

I discovered i had alopecia couple months back now, started at about a 1p coin now its basically the covered the back of my head, the doctor seems to think it will be down to the steriods i have taken (orals 6months prior) now it hasent got worse in the last couple of weeks but im just waiting for it to grow back...... I feel reli small the head **** of roids ayy and ive got jabs unstairs waiting, if i start a course of jabs will it make it worse or prolong it or make no difference, please unless uno dont comment as this is serious
    thanks for your time
    RoidBoid

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    bump for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry bout that, can't help

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I have no idea what you are saying at the end of the post but if youre having an alopecia problem then there are truly very few things that will ginuinely cause rebirth of the papilla (the death of which causes alopecia) but there is a topical solution form Billy Jealosy called follicle restorer which does cause blood flow to be increased to the affected area and has had good results at increasing activity by the defunct papilla causing new hair to regrow. If it has been more than 18 to 24 months sonce this has occured it may not help. Good luck.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    i mean i want to get back on the juice but will it make things worse?

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Based off of your past I am pretty sure it will but if you use the solution I suggested, starting 45 days prior to your cycle, and use it throughout, it will help to keep the papilla engaged so that you will have a less likelihood of loosing your mane. Nothing is guaranteed but the goal is to keep the organ at the bottom of the hair follicle (papilla) from loosing its blood supply which is why it dies. If you manipulate the process you are in better shape than if your don't.

Thread Information