eckstg is offline Associate Member

Breaking in new Injection Sites

I have aspirations of maybe doin a cycle of test suspension in future since it reads to be the best testosterone to use since no ester thereforth more testosterone and i also like the thought of using it pre workout to possibly get more production done per workout.

Currently im gonna try & rotate 6 different injection sites which is both glutes,quads,and delts.I currently started a cycle of 75mg propionate a day and 500mg test enan a week.I inject 1cc/75mg test pro a day and 250mg/1cc test enan x2 week.Only sites to be getting the enan & more than 1cc per inject is glutes which is on tuesday's and friday's which injects will contain 1cc propionate and 1cc enanthate per inject.My delts and quads will only get 1cc of propionate per inject.

Delts and glutes have never been much of a bother after injects but quads have been hard to handle and i usually have a bad limp after quad injects in the past but currently i cut my gear by 25% with a 75%EO & 25%GSO mixture to possibly aid in stopping the post injection pain.If that doesnt work ill add another 25% cut of this mixture to my gear again.

I know suspension will call for everday injects and possibly two a day injects so i might need to prepare myself in breaking in new sites.I have yet to try the biceps,triceps, or pectorals.

If i did try a cycle of suspension could i get away with 1 inject per day or do i really need to go with 2?

Is the pain from suspension injections only during injection or post injection or both?

How long until the pain subsides usually after injection 1 day? or 3? etc?

Could i get away with just rotating the glutes,quads,& delts or do i need to add a few more muscle groups?

If i break in any new sites soon which of these 3 muscle groups should i start with pecs,bi's,or tri's?Can i get away with 1 whole cc in these muscles per injection?Has any of your past experiences injecting into these muscle groups been very painfull enough to hinder training or your usualy daily activities?

Sorry for so many questions and hope to get some replys from experienced test suspension cycle runners.Thxs for reading my post.

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    k first i'd never recomend taking that much prop! and 500mg enanthate and a shot of suspention/ everyday? holycrap dude, how long have you cycled for? whats your stats? if u dont mind my question

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i would use more than 6 sites just for prop.. its best to give each spot a week off, so adding one more group (two more sites) would be a little better. for the suspension, it does have the most test per 100mg, but 750mg prop is still more than 500mg suspension (at least close) so i don't really see the need for it. as far as injections with it, i'd imagine the more often the better, maybe every 18 hours instead of twice a day? i don't really know. i'd also imagine it hurts somewhat in the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by troublesome View Post
    k first i'd never recomend taking that much prop! and 500mg enanthate and a shot of suspention/ everyday? holycrap dude, how long have you cycled for? whats your stats? if u dont mind my question
    No i meant inject 75mg a day of propionate
    and 500mg/week enanthate which is only 2 shots a week of enan
    Only 2 days of week (tuesdays and fridays) ill be injecting 1cc enan and 1cc propionate which makes 2 cc into glutes.other five days ill be shooting just 1cc of propionate a day into delts and quads.

Im not adding suspension to this cycle just sayin i would like to run a cycle of suspension on down the line sometime or possibly on my next cycle.Just thinking of breaking in new sites right now to be prepared to hit different sites when i run a cycle of suspension.

Lookin for opinions on which of those sites of (pecs,bi's,& tri's) should be the least painful and tolerable spot for injections for me to try first?

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i would use more than 6 sites just for prop.. its best to give each spot a week off, so adding one more group (two more sites) would be a little better. for the suspension, it does have the most test per 100mg, but 750mg prop is still more than 500mg suspension (at least close) so i don't really see the need for it. as far as injections with it, i'd imagine the more often the better, maybe every 18 hours instead of twice a day? i don't really know. i'd also imagine it hurts somewhat in the beginning
    I completely understand what your sayin about 750mg prop delievers more test than 500mg suspension but my other biggest reason to want to try suspension is it supose to kick in immediatly so maybe it helps boost workout efforts to possibly make better & quicker gains?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    I completely understand what your sayin about 750mg prop delievers more test than 500mg suspension but my other biggest reason to want to try suspension is it supose to kick in immediatly so maybe it helps boost workout efforts to possibly make better & quicker gains?
    How does that work then?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I haven't seen a difference in using prop over Suspension. Im sure there are differences, but I can't notice them. The suspension for me has been much more painful then prop. If you get sore with prop you may be crippled with suspension.

Ive had people at the gym who know nothing tell me they inject before they workout as it gives them more energy. Even with suspension, I don't think you will see any difference whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I haven't seen a difference in using prop over Suspension. Im sure there are differences, but I can't notice them. The suspension for me has been much more painful then prop. If you get sore with prop you may be crippled with suspension.

Ive had people at the gym who know nothing tell me they inject before they workout as it gives them more energy. Even with suspension, I don't think you will see any difference whatsoever.
    On this note i guess ill just stick with propionate .Would say your probaly right considering on cycle your test levels would be around 2400 - 3500 oppose between 250 - 800 naturally.So a shot of suspension may hit the system faster but even so on propionate the difference in the little higher test levels right before WO wouldnt make too much a difference since levels would be so high on proionate also.

THxs everyone for your input!

Thread Information