haulywood2 is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 or Decca 300 ?

Hey guys please help me I am a Novice and just going to start my first cycle and I am curious I will be taking DBOL but cant get any DECCA so I was told to do Sustanon 250. What do yaw know about this stuff Sustanon 250 and will it give me the same results as DECCA? Please help me on this GUYS lookin for anything you got

Age- 36
    weight 170lbs
    BF%- Dont know
    Height -6ft 2in
    I'm Tall and thin
    Thx.
    Haulywood2
    Last edited by haulywood2; 11-19-2008 at 10:53 PM.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Age?
    Weight?
    BF%?
    Diet?

you need test in your cycle...AT LEAST
    try this

Test e 500mg/wk x 12 wks
    Dbol 50mg ed x 4 wks

Sorry dont know body fat but 6ft 2in 170lbs Please help dont wanna waste money

Quote Originally Posted by haulywood2 View Post
    Sorry dont know body fat but 6ft 2in 170lbs Please help dont wanna waste money
    Sounds like you need to hold off on AAS and EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

for heavens sakes...im 5'7" 225lbs at 13%

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    definitely need to look into that diet first and foremost. you're not gonna make any gains unless you can eat right, and if you can eat right you would be bigger naturally

I do Bro but I have such a HIGH Metabolisim I burn the shit before I eat man Thats why I wanna do one cycle to put on some BULK. Thats why Im curious which one would be better? HELP ME MAN PLEEEASSSE.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    its not gonna help you if you aren't eating enough. i have a high metabolism, thats why i eat constantly. you have to be able to gain weight naturally before you can gain weight with steroids

sounds like you need 6-8k calories a day...QUALITY calories

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    The old "I have HIGH METABOLISM" excuse. Seriuosly bro its all about eating tust me .I use to say the same excuse. Check the diet section. Hang in here and you will learn a lot to educate you self. But for now no AAS for you.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    sounds like you need to slow down.. read some profiles and learn what this stuff is..
    sust is test.. 4 ester blend.. lots to learn before you jump in..
    proper diet and training are key

people with the metabolism you describe are like 3-4% bf....i doubt thats the case here...no offense...read up...you have work...but dont fret...you can make good gains if you eat right....

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    try search button,then if you cant get your answer hit us with a question. Just to get you started, dont do deca alone. You need your diet in check with those numbers. If your worried about money on gear, the food will be 10x as much coin

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you were planning on dbol +decca, WITHOUT running a testosterone ?

my friend, PLEASE do yourself a favour and back away from the drugs....

i'm not being smart or shitting on you, but for your health - not a good idea.

doing those 2 alone will shut down your natural production of testosterone.... and if you arn't supplying your body with test, you will be so screwed up.

sustanon250 IF it's real and not fake, is testosterone (4 dif types)..

don't listen to guys in the gym. they just talk shit.... deca +dbol will kick your ass, and not in the positive way... dont do it.

Thanks guys for all the good info I agree I dont eat enough because I travel like 22 days out of the month and its tuff to eat on the road but I will start to eat all the healthy stuff I can get my hands on on the road but I still need to know anout Sustanon 250 versus Decca so when I do start this cycle in about 4 weeks. PLEASE HELP ME OUT TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO AND THE DIFFERENCE OF POSSIBLE SIDE AFFECTS.sERIOSLY GUYS THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YAWS HELP WITH THIS.

thx haulywood2

Thanks guys for all the good info I agree I dont eat enough because I travel like 22 days out of the month and its tuff to eat on the road but I will start to eat all the healthy stuff I can get my hands on on the road but I still need to know anout Sustanon 250 versus Decca so when I do start this cycle in about 4 weeks. PLEASE HELP ME OUT TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO AND THE DIFFERENCE OF POSSIBLE SIDE AFFECTS.sERIOSLY GUYS THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YAWS HELP WITH THIS.

thx haulywood2
    DUDE ..... R E A D....s hit is posted everywhere....VERBATIM....its all there...just look...but still ask questions if you need...or dont understand something

Thats why I was asking questions DUDE because I dont understand all this SHIT so I thought who better to ask than the pros who know all about this SHIT in simple terms not Scientific terms that I dont know what all that SHIT means..../

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    there is a search option at top of your screen. also read profiles. There is plenty of options to eat on the road. just look in diet section

Thats why I was asking questions DUDE because I dont understand all this SHIT so I thought who better to ask than the pros who know all about this SHIT in simple terms not Scientific terms that I dont know what all that SHIT means..../
    PRECISLY the reason you should GIVE IT TIME and not RUSH into anything....

So here i go....im hollywood and im just gonna do it...NO NO NO....take your time...no harm in studying up...

I think you guys are misunderstanding me I am a CHERRY about all of this thats why I am coming to to all about this to try to figure out how to do this PROPERLY so I dont hurt myself but get max gains from all of this. IM SORRY if Im asking DUMB Questions about all of this stuff But my head is Swimming from all of the info out there Thats why I wanted a NORMAL guy to give me some info on all this stuff

I think you guys are misunderstanding me I am a CHERRY about all of this thats why I am coming to to all about this to try to figure out how to do this PROPERLY so I dont hurt myself but get max gains from all of this. IM SORRY if Im asking DUMB Questions about all of this stuff But my head is Swimming from all of the info out there Thats why I wanted a NORMAL guy to give me some info on all this stuff
    no worries bro....but no sense in us repeating this...

bottom line...

Get max gains from diet, cardio, working out
    Grow as much as possible naturally

then when your diet is in check do a basic cycle like test e 500mg/wk x 12 wks w/nolva/clomid as pct....

start by reading the diet threads, workout threads, and then the compounds you intend to use....

that really the jist of it...

DUDE Screw U Man I come asking QUESTION 2 help better educate myself and u throw me under the bus like that....

Hey thanks Man I really Appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    OK. 6'2" @ 170lbs. and 36 years old. I know you're skinny, because I'm 6'3" @ 225lbs. and 41 years old. I started at 155lbs. twenty years ago. It doesn't happen overnight. If you take steroids without completely learning every aspect of them, then you will hurt your self. Steroids may seem like the easy answer, but without sufficient amounts of food, you'll end up disappointed and frustrated and broke.

DUDE Screw U Man I come asking QUESTION 2 help better educate myself and u throw me under the bus like that....
    OK dude...ive had it with you...fvck your self up....i dont care...do what ever the hell you f king want....seems like your gonna do that anyway....

and you are throwing yourself under the bus....NOT US

IT ISN'T MY FAULT YOU DIDN'T THE ANSWER YOU WANTED....

but just so your happy....

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT...TAKE WHATEVER YOU WANT...

(disclaimer-dont do anything having to do with aas...completely disregard any statements above telling you to take AAS...i am not your doctor...or a doctor period...i do not condone use of AAS)
    Last edited by rhino1; 11-20-2008 at 05:01 AM.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    dude , look its neither deca nor susta, both are bad in my opinion because of some

reasons .

just take a basic cycle man and sort your diet out really good to get everything of

the cycle you are taking man :

first the king = testosterone , take minimum 500 mg per week of test enanthate .
    second something additional = ok take deca if you want it , 400 mg per week.

sort out a good pct + good diet + good training .

PCT for this cycle like :

stop the deca 2 weeks prior to the test , and 2 weeks after the last test shot , take

100 mgs of clomid per day for 4 weeks , and 50 mgs per day for 2 more weeks.

plus , shoot in the last three weeks of your cycle 1500iu's of HCG to give a boost

to the testicles because deca shuts you down hard.

hope this helps man .

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    ok dude...ive had it with you...fvck your self up....i dont care...do what ever the hell you f king want....seems like your gonna do that anyway....

And you are throwing yourself under the bus....not us

it isn't my fault you didn't the answer you wanted....

But just so your happy....

Do whatever you want...take whatever you want...

(disclaimer-dont do anything having to do with aas...completely disregard any statements above telling you to take aas...i am not your doctor...or a doctor period...i do not condone use of aas)
    again>>>>>>

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Ok girls.... everybody ...breathe..... to the original poster..if you are dead set on cycling..which I can understand because who doesn't want to be on juice?? right?...forget the sust and deca !...Testosterone cipionate or enanthate at 500 mg's a week split into 2 shots ..Mon/Thur 250mg's each time...do this for 10 weeks and see what happens...try to get some v- b12 shots ..cause that'll help with appetite....and like my Bro's said before you GOTS TO EAT MORE and more frequently...as far as I'm concerned don't worry about asking questions that some may consider basic knowledge...at least you came here before injecting anything...when I started, my source fed me bs info to line his pockets...now he comes to me for info.....keep reading up on the steroid profiles...I know it could seem overwhelming..all that info but re-read it over and over and it'll sink in. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Ok girls.... everybody ...breathe..... to the original poster..if you are dead set on cycling..which I can understand because who doesn't want to be on juice?? right?...forget the sust and deca!...Testosterone cipionate or enanthate at 500 mg's a week split into 2 shots ..Mon/Thur 250mg's each time...do this for 10 weeks and see what happens...try to get some v- b12 shots ..cause that'll help with appetite....and like my Bro's said before you GOTS TO EAT MORE and more frequently...as far as I'm concerned don't worry about asking questions that some may consider basic knowledge...at least you came here before injecting anything...when I started, my source fed me bs info to line his pockets...now he comes to me for info.....keep reading up on the steroid profiles...I know it could seem overwhelming..all that info but re-read it over and over and it'll sink in. Good luck.
    well you can only tolerate so much...i basically told him the same thing you did...for his benefit...as did everyone else repeatedly, dude shouldn't come on here asking for info if he cant take it...we broke it down for him very well...i may also add...i was very tactfull and cordial in my first 10 posts...n e way...

GOOD LUCK dude(guy who posted this) just be carefull....you will see why after the fact....we just want the best for you....THATS ALL

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    first, read this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=344896
    second, do you know what pct is? if so what's yours?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    well you can only tolerate so much...i basically told him the same thing you did...for his benefit...as did everyone else repeatedly, dude shouldn't come on here asking for info if he cant take it...we broke it down for him very well...i may also add...i was very tactfull and cordial in my first 10 posts...n e way...
    GOOD LUCK dude(guy who posted this) just be carefull....you will see why after the fact....we just want the best for you....THATS ALL
    Thats funny shit right there...believe me there have been times when I wished I could reach through the screen and grab people posting some idiotic shit by the neck and shaking some sense into them!! But they haven't come up with that option yet...but when they do.....hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Thats funny shit right there...believe me there have been times when I wished I could reach through the screen and grab people posting some idiotic shit by the neck and shaking some sense into them!! But they haven't come up with that option yet...but when they do.....hahahaha
    yea....a virtual a$$ woopin....i can see it now...a fist coming out of your monitor....5 knuckle shuffle

Thread Information