sitries is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle - test, NPP - hairsafe

ok, so this will be my 3rd cycle. 1st 2 cycles were test enanthate 500mg per week for 12weeks. Got awesome results off the 1st - i was eating like crazy and put on like 25lbs(however lost over half of this over the next year as i was only able to train on and off). Second cycle was also pretty decent, i kept my diet pretty strict so didnt gain as much weight. btu still managed to gain 10lbs after PCT. My pct consisted of nolva and clomid and i did a few shots of hcg throughout the cycles. i used finasteride 1mg everyday throughout these two cycles and didnt see any problems with hairloss.

For my next cycle i wanted to add in something else so here goes -

wk 1-8 Deca NPP
    wk 4-12 Test enanthate

pct 2 weeks after last shot - Nolva and clomid
    hcg to be used throughout the cycle
    Finasteride to be started at week 4 with the test, through til start of pct.

So what do you guys think? My guess is that a lot of you will say "why not just run them both from the start for the full 12weeks?". my answer to this is 2 fold, 1. i want to see how the deca NPP acts by itself and 2. i dont want to run the finasteride for to long (as i believe it can have negative effects on gains and libido).

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would either run the test from week 1 or switch to test prop and shoot it together ed with the npp
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

yeah, but i want to see how the deca acts alone. thats the whole point of seperating them up. plus from past cycles i find that my best gains stop at week 8. so by switching them up il get the best out of both compound.

i would just run the NPP alone but dont fancy deca dick - thats why im bringing the test in there.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i would either run the test from week 1 or switch to test prop and shoot it together ed with the npp
    Same here.

iv already got the test en. plus i can only get UGL prop and i prefer pharma grade gear.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    why do you want to see how the NPP acts alone? youve ran Test before so you know how that acts.

so run them both together and anything you notice different on cycle is the NPP.

just doesnt make sense to me.

cuz the NPP will shut down your HPTA fast. and then youll have no test in your body for a few weeks

then when you start to inject the Test. it will take 4 weeks or so till it reaches fully stable levels.... so you wont have stable test levels for almost 8 weeks

thats a big no no.

its just a case of experimentation really. whilst using two compounds together you can never judge them properly. id like to try the NPP solely. The idea is also to experiment with both types of gear and get the maximum out of each compound - baring in mind that from my past two test courses the effects seem to ware off after the 8-9week mark(my gains subside). so by switching it up im hoping that il go two bursts in gains. might not happen - but thats the whole point of the cycle.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    justify it all you want, but don't come crying to us when your hormones are all out of whack and you have deca dick! I would never experiment on myself...guess I care to much about my body. This forum is here for research so take it for what it is worth!

ok, i see what ur saying/ so i will add in a replacement dose of test into the cylcle for the 1st 4 weeks. would this solve the problem....

say 125mg per week??

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    My advice would be to make the most of every single cycle you run.
    That cycle doesn't do it.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it were me I would run Test P @ 100-125mg EOD weeks 1-10 and NPP @ 100-125mg EOD weeks 1-8. I know some will say to shoot these compounds ED but EOD has worked for me in the past.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information