Thread: Antibiotics

rabbit229 is offline Junior Member

Antibiotics

I have been prescribed anti-biotics to clear up acne on my back, can I start to take an 8 weeks course of steroids together with my antibiotics or is this not recommended

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go right ahead, it's not a problem.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    there is a really good peroxide wash and cream that works better than antibiotic but i will get names when i get home and forward to you!! antibitoics are going to kill your normal gi flora which will inhibit protein metabolism which will posably stunt growth with use of as. differen is the cream and just tell doc you want differen cream with peroxide wash and four uses mine started vanishing. i keep around for cycles now.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I see what your saying jim, but antibiotics and their mechanism of action does not allow them to interfere with the aas.
    Some classes of antibiotics do inhibit protein synthesis in bacterial ribosomes.
    There is one antibiotic that could bear out your argument.
    Rifampin: Inhibits RNA synthesis by inhibiting one of the enzymes (DNA-dependent RNA polymerase) needed in this process. RNA is needed to make proteins.
    But this has no effect on protein synthesis in tRNA cells.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I see what your saying jim, but antibiotics and their mechanism of action does not allow them to interfere with the aas.
    Some classes of antibiotics do inhibit protein synthesis in bacterial ribosomes.
    There is one antibiotic that could bear out your argument.
    Rifampin: Inhibits RNA synthesis by inhibiting one of the enzymes (DNA-dependent RNA polymerase) needed in this process. RNA is needed to make proteins.
    But this has no effect on protein synthesis in tRNA cells.
    i agree they dont interfere with aas!

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Good info! I had the same problem when I had toothache. I did not take the antibiotics for fear of interfearing on my cycle. I took my toothache like a man lol.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Go ahead ..anti biotics and juice make for a tasty cocktail! jk

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup no inteference here, well.. maybe some with TEST.. but def none with TREN :-)

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit229 View Post
    I have been prescribed anti-biotics to clear up acne on my back, can I start to take an 8 weeks course of steroids together with my antibiotics or is this not recommended
    Absolutely, bro... I've stayed on anti-biotics for the same reason during several cycles, with great results. You'll definitely want to stay on them a few weeks PCT as thats one of the worse times for breakouts (hormone fluctuation). Don't stay on them too long as your body will build an immunity to them. Good luck.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    there is a really good peroxide wash and cream that works better than antibiotic but i will get names when i get home and forward to you!! antibitoics are going to kill your normal gi flora which will inhibit protein metabolism which will posably stunt growth with use of as. differen is the cream and just tell doc you want differen cream with peroxide wash and four uses mine started vanishing. i keep around for cycles now.
    i use a product by platinumlabz.com that keep my skin clear. best OTC acne product my team has ever used.

Thread Information