ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Simple cycle of Sust and Anavar

Not looking to do anything other than cut up a little and add some intensity to my workouts.

Has anyone run this combo before? I ran a cycle of Test e, eq, and anavar at the end and loved it but my blood pressure was a little high.

Thanks in advance.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I ran that same cycle except I had d-bol in the beginning.
    Sus , Eq , D-bol , Var ....it was great! But the Sus and Var would be nice say at wk 7 of a 12 wk cycle run the var to wk 15. Then start pct the day after last var tab.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Good point. I was debating whether to kick start the cycle with the anavar or use it as an afterburner. Never took d-bol and I doubt I ever will, I've heard too many negative reports from my friends even though I've read plenty of good stuff on this board.

in2shape is offline Member
    once i get all my gear ill be doing test e and var in the same cycle ..... im putting towards the end also hopefully to tighten up a little as the test runs out .... posted on here and other site you could even run it in the beginning for 4 weeks say at 60mgs (or what ever your going to run this is just me !) then run it towards the end again at 60 mgs for another 4 weeks or so leading into pct its a relatively weak oral as long as u get blood checked and pay attention to your body IMO should be fine .....AGAIN this is just what im running

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    Not looking to do anything other than cut up a little and add some intensity to my workouts.

Has anyone run this combo before? I ran a cycle of Test e, eq, and anavar at the end and loved it but my blood pressure was a little high.

Thanks in advance.
    Yes,, they are a very good combination. 500mg TEST E or CYP per wk and 40-80mg ANAVAR daily.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    Good point. I was debating whether to kick start the cycle with the anavar or use it as an afterburner. Never took d-bol and I doubt I ever will, I've heard too many negative reports from my friends even though I've read plenty of good stuff on this board.
    Var IMO wouldnt be much of a kick start ...i'd put at the back end of cycle. Just curious what were u thinking dosage wise/duration / injection schedule? If u dont mind sharing that info.

Thread Information