4plates is offline Banned

Trenbolone Acetate

hey guys im thinking about my next cycle its gunna be either 600mgwk eq and 600 mg wk test cyp and maybe some dbol

i was thinking of 600 mg wk eq and Trenbolone Acetate but unsure of the doses of the tren .

which do you think will be better as far as good quality muscle that will last.

the tren is @80mg/ml
    what do you guys think

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    80mg eod will work good. That looks simiular to my next cycle

im also thinking of halotestin instead of dbol any thoughts on this Masteron is also an option
    Last edited by 4plates; 11-11-2001 at 09:21 AM.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    80mgs everyday

As for the halo; How is your dispostion? It has the possibilities of making you mean as fuck.

IMO I would stick to the d-bol

bas

if i run the tren @80 mg ed how long should it be run
    im planning on running the eq for 10 wks
    also would it be better to run tren at 160 eod or 240 every 3 days,or is it neccesary to shoot ed

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I just got my Fina in last night. Bowahahaa, my cycle is coming together piece by piece, ill be runnin 100mg ed for 5 weeks if that helps 4plates

Shit didnt see the new questions you threw in. If your runnin EQ 10 weeks then run the fina untill week 12 because of its short half life. Again yes it is necessary to shoot ed, you can get away with eod but your levels would be a lot more stable ed

let me get this strait.
    1 ml ed for 12 wks=84 ml
    wow sound like alot of injects and a lot of money,i think ill be better off doing the cyp@600 eq@600 and the dbol
    are you guys sure about this?

Dont run it all 12 weeks,(although you could) just the last 5

do you think the tren for the last 5 wks at 80mg ed will be better than doing the cyp @600 for the entire 10 wks
    im definitly set on the eq @600 for 10 wks
    Last edited by 4plates; 11-11-2001 at 09:50 AM.

The Iron Game Guest
    If you havent used fina before I would personally switch the dbol and fina around so that you ar running fina for the first part of the cycle and using the dbol while waiting for the eq to clear your system ready to begin clomid.

I think 50mgs daily is sufficient, but 40 daily is not so bad. No doubt you will get good results from it.

ok so here it is broken down
    equip wk 1-10 @600 mg wk
    fina @ 80 mg ed wks 1-5
    dbol @50mg ed wk 6-10
    does this look right?

also what do you guys think about masteron or halotestin instead of dbol
    Last edited by 4plates; 11-11-2001 at 10:08 AM.

bump

The Iron Game Guest
    eq, is the longest ester in there, you should aim to use the dbol for the time that you are waiting to begin clomid therapy but are not injecting anymore. e.g from week 8-13 or 9-13. Clomid as soon as dbol is stopped.

Peace

is it nesessary to have anti e while on this cycle
    ive used test and dbol before with out any problems

ok so here it is

eq@600 mg wk 1-10
    fina 80mg eod wk 1-5
    dbol 50 mg ed wk 10-13
    clomid end of wk 13 @300 day 1,100 10 days after,50 10 day after
    does this look about right?

ok thanks,ill keep you posted
    wow we got that one down pat in under an hour

The Iron Game Guest
    I like it lots one other thing I would do but is not essential would be to increase the eq in the first week (frontload) and stop it week 9 instead of 10.

Week 01 = 1000mgs
    Week 02 = 800mgs
    Week 03 - 09 = 600mgs

Doing this will allow you to benefit from the eq much quicker and will also ensure that by the time you finish the dbol the eq is completely out of your blood.

sound good IG i was thinking of frontloading the eq @800 for the first 2 wks but your plan sounds better

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Trenbolone Acetate

Originally posted by 4plates
    hey guys im thinking about my next cycle its gunna be either 600mgwk eq and 600 mg wk test cyp and maybe some dbol

i was thinking of 600 mg wk eq and Trenbolone Acetate but unsure of the doses of the tren .

which do you think will be better as far as good quality muscle that will last.

the tren is @80mg/ml
    what do you guys think
    Dude, I would stay away from the ** premade fina.

It's reported to hurt like hell... The daily injects of tren are bad enough, you don't want to make it any worse than it already is.

ok it was premade by euro pharm,i didnt buy it yet.
    so im gunna scratch it for now and go with the test cyp or test prop.is either one better than the other or are they just about the same
    the cyp is @200 mg/ml and the prop is 50mg/ml
    if i go with the prop how should i run it
    600mgwk eq for 10 wks
    test prop @? for ? wks
    dbol @50mg ed for the first 4 wks
    if i go with ther cyp it will be at 600 for 10 wks

ok it was premade by euro pharm,i didnt buy it yet.
    Dude, you might as well buy the carts, the kit, and convert it yourself. It is very easy and costs much less.

i dont have access to carts and kits

ulter is offline Associate Member
    What are you guys telling this guy???? OK.. I'm sorry not my board.

You should not switch the dbol and tren and you should NEVER use tren without test. Even if it's a token 200mg/wk you have to use something to offset the libido sides of tren. Do it like this.

Week------test------eq---------dbol---------tren
    01-04---750/wk---600/wk------50mg/day
    05-12---300/wk---300/wk---------------------80/day

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

CYCLEON Guest
    Looks good Ulter

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Hit tren ED at 80mg. I'm doing it now and can let you know how it goes if you like. As for test being necessary, it depends I would say. Not EVERYONE is hit with low libido, it actually has an opposite effect for some. My libido has yet to drop, and actually icnreased (or so the more frequent erections would suggest). Test is a good idea though. That or Proviron .

The Iron Game Guest

Re: Trenbolone Acetate

lol, you see I could have sworn I saw the 600mgs of cyp in his post and I did, then in his new cycle lower down in the post he didnt include it which I never picked up

Ulter, fina at the end and not at the beginning, could you please explain the theory behind this. Dbol is so much easier to control towards the end.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    IG you beat me to it, I noticed the same thing... the cyp was gone!

The control issue, is this because of one has an ester and the other don't?

Damn, all estered out the past few days..... I get on on topic and thats all I can think about, Until I learn as much as possible!

It's all good!
    bass

Dbol is better to control what? Tren lasts 3 days longer. Dbol will add water to an already water logged 4plates at the end of the cycle where tren won't. Also it will help him harden the mass he put on and at the same time give him the final push to finish the cycle even bigger and stronger as the test and his gains begin to fade.

sorry for confusig you guys
    it was gunna be one or the other
    eq +cyp
    or
    eq and tren
    the tren sound like its gunna be a pain in the ass so i think im goin with cyp+eq

The Iron Game Guest
    Dbol adds water because of what? Not really a problem to piss 10lbs of water off at the end of his cycle instead of during the middle. But if he is really worried about water then he can use anti aromatase

Now fina will help harden up gains from other steroids ? or did I miss read that one my good man

Control as in tren lasts 3 days longer but also shuts you down much harder, also making ball size smaller in many. Now I cant really explain my take on this cause its kind of hard and dont know of those studies you keep digging up from places. But this may help with my view point. But first do you agree that test + fina will shut you down harder than test alone if ran for 6 weeks?

He should be using an anti e anyway. The only point of using dbol at all is to get your cycle started. Aside from that it is a 40+ year old compound that is liver toxic and will only add water gains. BTW those water gains are what you'll piss off at the end of your cycle. So why on earth would you add it after the cycle is half over? Tren is even better at kicking off a cycle but I won't get into that.

Tren is a great finisher. At the risk of sounding redundant, it's great because, as you well know, your gains in a cycle are going to start to fade as the cycle wears on. So midcycle you need to switch gear to help keep your body from getting closer to hemeostasis. Enter Tren. Three times as anabolic and twice as androgenic as test it is the king of AS. So let's add it.

Tren will now boost your gains again, HARDEN YOU UP (in case you didn't read it right) and send your strength back through the roof onward and upwards.

Tren shuts you down faster but not "harder", I should say, "define harder" but I will guess what you mean. If you are shut down then that's that. You are going to be shut down past a zero LH level. There is no minus LH level, where your body says hey you owe some. Deca shuts you down "harder" in terms of how long it takes to come back up but that's not your question,
    test/tren or test alone is all the same.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

i dont have access to carts and kits
    Now you do.

The Iron Game Guest
    but Ulter, who said dbol was only good for 'kick starting' a cycle.

on the, 'once you are shut down to 0 lh you are shut down and cant be shut down harder'

so running a 10 week cycle that shuts me down, will shut me down just as hard as a 52 week cycle and with 52 weeks it will be as easy to restore hpt axis?

but Ulter, who said dbol was only good for 'kick starting' a cycle.
    Anyone who has been cycling for several years. Can you give an example of a use for dbol that is unique to that AS, or something that makes it a good finishing drug? You said it is easier to control but you haven't explained how it is easier to control than tren .

on the, 'once you are shut down to 0 lh you are shut down and cant be shut down harder' so running a 10 week cycle that shuts me down, will shut me down just as hard as a 52 week cycle and with 52 weeks it will be as easy to restore hpt axis?
    You've changed your question so maybe I should have said, "define shut down". You asked about being shut down by one AS over another (test/tren vs test) and now you are talking about how long you are shut down (10 weeks vs 52 weeks). The longer a cycle goes the longer it takes to recover so what does that have to do with test vs test/tren being the AS that shut you down?

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

Thread Information