Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

Just starting and looking for advice

Hey all.
    I have decided to try my first cycle. I've read Novice Steroid Cycles (Cycle #1) which involves using Test Cyp or Ena along with D-bol and think i have a fair idea of what i need to do, i would just like to cover all of the bases, so to speak as i am only just starting. I feel it is important to mention a few things first. I have been training for only 7 months, and over these 7 months i have noticed quite a big change. I would like to keep the gains coming and i am kind of impatient, i want them yesterday. I have recently started training with a friend who is also considering starting a cycle, though he has been training alot longer than i have (2 years). Well, that's a little about me.

Ok firstly, when choosing Testosterone , Cypionate and Enanthate are mentioned as the the 2 types to choose from. Is one safer than the other, does one have less side effects than the other - which is better overall, or is it just the matter of which one is more readily available?

Secondly, i understand that Nolvadex is a must to prevent Gyno (which i definately don't want to experience). When doing this particular cycle when should i be taking the Nolvadex? How often etc.

Lastly can anybody add anything, advice and/or tips any input is very welcome.

Thanks

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice to see you are makeing gains naturally...being that you just started you should hold off on aas and take that time to learn as much as you can....

I know its lucerative to jump in...but you will hinder your overall ultimate potential gains...trust me...hold off...eat big, cardio, workout hard and then juice...you will thank yourself...

and yes....test enth and cyp are both good starting cycles...

as a starter do this

test e or c 500mg/wk x 12 wks

both very safe...but still you should teach yourself as much as you can...you can still easily hurt yourself....

nolva is good for that above mentioned cycles for pct but not during cycle....if you are gyno proned you still may have a problem...it is preventable...keep letro on hand or arimidex ...
    Last edited by rhino1; 11-20-2008 at 10:47 PM.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by hLd^ View Post
    Hey all.
    I have decided to try my first cycle. I've read Novice Steroid Cycles (Cycle #1) which involves using Test Cyp or Ena along with D-bol and think i have a fair idea of what i need to do, i would just like to cover all of the bases, so to speak as i am only just starting. I feel it is important to mention a few things first. I have been training for only 7 months, and over these 7 months i have noticed quite a big change. (Not enough time bro. Keep at it for a few more years.)
    I would like to keep the gains coming and i am kind of impatient, i want them yesterday. I have recently started training with a friend who is also considering starting a cycle, though he has been training alot longer than i have (2 years). (Probably not enough time for him either!) Well, that's a little about me.

Ok firstly, when choosing Testosterone , Cypionate and Enanthate are mentioned as the the 2 types to choose from. Is one safer than the other, does one have less side effects than the other - which is better overall, or is it just the matter of which one is more readily available?

(You need to read bro. The only differences in Test are the esters. Ill provide a link so you'll better understand them below.)

Secondly, i understand that Nolvadex is a must to prevent Gyno (which i definately don't want to experience). When doing this particular cycle when should i be taking the Nolvadex? How often etc.

(Well first off, IMO Nolva on cycle should never be needed. If one plans out their cycle properly, and runs an AI throughout, gyno wont be a problem.)

Lastly can anybody add anything, advice and/or tips any input is very welcome. (Keep training natural, get your diet in check, and read as much as possible for the next 2 years.)

Thanks
    First of all, Welcome to AR!

Answers in BOLD.

I would also like to tell you bro, that im sure you can get the gains youre looking for with a few tweak in your diet.

Often times young guys like yourself jump into AAS without two things. Proper diet and especially enough training time.

Give yourself some time in the game bro.

Read the links i provide, and also list some stats for us.
    Lets see these;

weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

And here you go, give these a read. Also check out as MANY stickies as you can.

If You Are Under 24 Then Read This
    Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

Workout Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

Diet Help
    Diet help

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

Steroid Profiles
    http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php

Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life
    Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

Best of Luck to you bro! Make sure to take some time to heed my advice!

-WAR

Dinosaur is offline Member
    ^^ what a journal to write.

I have lists made up of things to say to newbies...

Different situations, different lists...

Dinosaur is offline Member
    wow ready to rumble...
    ok i am ganna train hard and get my self together to fight u one day. watch out I' ll be back

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    so it looks like at least one person uses notepad lol. keepin those links at your hip like a holster

Thanks rhino1 and war4BTT, you guys were both very helpful. It looks like a have another couple of years of training before i start thinking about juice. Unfortunate, but from what you guys say in the long-run it is for the best.

Here are some vague stats.
    age - 23
    height - 6'3
    weight - 84.8kg (as opposed to 67.4kg 6 months ago)
    bf% - unsure i am sorry
    diet summary/# meals per day - 3 major meals per day, usually as much carbs and protein as i can get in aswell as some fruits, along with 3 protein/carb shakes on non training days (brekkie/lunch/dinner) and up to 5 on training days along with a few suppliments, in particular creatine monohydrate and glutamine.
    years lifting / workout split - 7 months / Mon - back/bi's, Tues - chest/tri's, Weds - shoulders/bi's, Thurs - Off, Fri - bi's and something, Sat - Off, Sun - Off. Aswell as, i try to spend 20-30 mins 6 days a week working on abs and core strength.
    cycle experience - nada
    pct/estrogen control knowledge - nada
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...) - Hit 95kg, start doing cardio (which i am currently doing none of in order to put the weight on) 100kg would be a dream but i feel only accomplishable with juice. My goal is really to just look in the mirror and be like 'RAWWWRRR'.

Ok so currently looking at the diets section. Looks like i have a couple of years worth of reading, research, homework on everything.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro are you forgetting something in your workout? maybe legs???

lets not forget the wheels...its soooo hillarious to see part time juicers that never work their legs...look like sticks lol....arms almost bigger than their legs

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    i see them at the gym all the time. dude be sitting down, and id be like "look at the size if that guy!" then he stands up and im like wtf! wheres your legs!!

I stopped working on my legs about 3 months ago, to focus more on upper body which i was really struggling with - not seeing much change at all. I haven't thought about doing legs since, but i guess it is time to start devoting one session a week to them, seeing as though my upper body isn't as skimpy as it was 3 months ago. Noted, thankyou lol

Look at those links i gave you bro...

Get that diet in check, and for the love of all that is holy, work the legs...

Thread Information