reddragon4954 is offline Member

Getting Gyno Surgery, Question

Hey fellas, Im finally getting the gyno surgery this coming week. My doc. will not remove the gland but will only be removing the tissue. I asked him a billion questions but he gave me one thing that made me want to get a second opinion.

He told me he would remove all the tissue but not the gland. As long as I stay off gear, im good for life, BUT.....He then told me that if I ever get back on gear it will come back, no doubt.

My question for those experienced, once I have the surgery I know since the gland is still there I can still get gyno, but he made it sound like a certainty I will get it if I even touch gear.

Does haveing the surgery make you more suseptible to get gyno or more likely to get it again in the future, or do I have the same likelihood of developing gyno again as before, just now I have a fresh new start????

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would say same likelyhood as before, just a fresh start. I had the surgery and thought it would never come back because I heard that before. Unfortunatly it doesn't work that way. Next cycle my nipples starting hurting and it was slowly creeping back. I now just make sure I have letro on hand. Some may say this is to strong of an approach but I don't want tits again.

Yea, I actually got a good part of gyno from letro rebound. So If I do cycle again I will stick with aromasin on cycle, no rebound effect as well as stick with lighter anabolics, tbol vs. dbol .

At what point did you take the letro? I take it as needed during and then a good pct.

If the Doc. were to remove part of the gland but not all of it, would that make me less likely or atl east make it less likely for me to develop gyno than if he just took the tissue?

I mean does taking apart of the gland out would that make it less likely to occur or does he have to remove the entire gland in order to make it less likely to occur again?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    The chances of even the most skilled surgeons ever getting 100% of the gland are slim. Just bc you get the surgery doesn't change the reaction your body will have to the exogenous hormones, and can still get thrown out of whack.

I'd be on the safe side and start letrozole WELL in advance of beginning the cycle.

Dr. Bermant, Blau, and Weiner are the people you would want to go to, however, be realistic...For as many people get the surgery, you'll find that just as many can have the gland regrow as say they haven't had a problem.

Good luck with the surgery!

Do you think if I ran aromasin during cycle and only took PH's like, hdrol, pplex, my chances of gyno would be slim?

I know this stuff is not as powerful as legit gear but still can get good size/strength gains from the stuff. So u think I would be pretty safe if I just ran this stuff in the future?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldnt call the chances slim. Pro Hormones cause gyno for many people I wont even touch that crap. Just run letro through all future cycles. I run .31mg ed on cycle and get no sides from it.

bboveri is offline Junior Member
    I have researched gyno surgery quite a bit.

Dr. Mordcai Blau removes up to 98% of the GLAND. Removing just the tissue is asking for the gyno to come back again. He leaves a little bit of the gland left so as to not cause the nipple to become indented. With only 2% left of the gland, he says it is unlikely for it to come back due to less estrogen receptors.

I would see another surgeon's opinion. Gyno surgery is not something you want to have done twice.

kind of too late at this point to change the doc. But do you think if I stuck with lower aromaization compounds like pplex, hdrol, and ran aromasin and nolva during cycle I would be ok?

Since I am getting the surgery if I do cycle will just stick with prohoms cause most aromatize less. So do you think the aromasin and nolva on cycle would keep me pretty safe, and then just run aromasin and clomid for pct????

If you are definitely getting the surgery just do a real cycle and don't worry about it if it gets worse. That is what I did and then had it all removed.

well I mean Im going to get the stuff removed so I will have a fresh start again if things go as planned. So, I would rather deal with things that are lighter maybre less powerful but till get the job done. ANd I know many advise against PH if u can get the gear, but these PH can produe great results with little aromatization compared to the legit gear.

I think you're going to use gear again and you'll be fine. Forget the PH

Thread Information