rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

Mid cycle blues...WTF???

Man...im fking burn't out...kids on my nerves...cant hardly get to the gym...(3 times in last 3 weeks...i know pathetic...SPARE ME PLEASE)

Don't feel excited about injecting...diet has gone to sh1t...not excited about anything...I used to be soo f' in hyped...that just died...

Im having to work alot...kids are dragging me down...completely draining me....working nights is killing me...i seriously need a 9-5...12 hr shifts bend me over backwards...

What should I do to get out of this rut?

Im finally going tomorrow morning....the gym that is...hoping i can break this cycle...

my wife is pissing me off....lol...miss my last gf(was a mail order bride from russia...been to moscow 2 times...things were great then i ****ed that up)...she was playboy playmate quality...loved the hell out of me...

any advice welcome

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you shouldn't be cycling right now with all these conflicts going on. When you have more time to train and eat right and feel like going to the gym then thats the right time to juice, I would focus on getting what you need to do done now and worry about juicing later when it's more appropriate.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    Man...im fking burn't out...kids on my nerves...cant hardly get to the gym...(3 times in last 3 weeks...i know pathetic...SPARE ME PLEASE)

Don't feel excited about injecting...diet has gone to sh1t...not excited about anything...I used to be soo f' in hyped...that just died...

Im having to work alot...kids are dragging me down...completely draining me....working nights is killing me...i seriously need a 9-5...12 hr shifts bend me over backwards...

What should I do to get out of this rut?

Im finally going tomorrow morning....the gym that is...hoping i can break this cycle...

my wife is pissing me off....lol...miss my last gf(was a mail order bride from russia...been to moscow 2 times...things were great then i ****ed that up)...she was playboy playmate quality...loved the hell out of me...

any advice welcome
    Sorry to hear all that man, sounds like you got a lot of women hormones running through you get an AI and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Sorry to hear all that man, sounds like you got a lot of women hormones running through you get an AI and see if that helps.
    didn't think of that...appreciate the input...

Im near the end of the cycle...1 month left...so im gonna finish it off....recouperate...its a mind set...i think...i can do this...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Man up and do it. How you feel is a direct result of what you do. Maybe venting here is the first step to get you up off your ass and take some action.

and so it shall be...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    We all have highs and lows as human beings...Gear can improve them or make them worse.

It sounds like you have a lot going on, much of which is stressful.

When I spread myself too thin, it impacts everything, and usually not for the better. Finish your cycle and make sure you are starting up at a good time in your life the next go around.

All the time in the world to get huge!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    my thoughts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    We all have highs and lows as human beings...Gear can improve them or make them worse.

It sounds like you have a lot going on, much of which is stressful.

When I spread myself too thin, it impacts everything, and usually not for the better. Finish your cycle and make sure you are starting up at a good time in your life the next go around.

All the time in the world to get huge!
    hard to predict that...its day to day with a wife and 4 kids...lol...ill just fking do it..

sometimes i wish i was single just so it could be me, my juice and my vanity

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    I feel for ya bro, hang in there, they can kill ya but they cant eat ya. By the way, do you have a phone number for the Russian girl?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBillAnderson View Post
    I feel for ya bro, hang in there, they can kill ya but they cant eat ya. By the way, do you have a phone number for the Russian girl?
    it was heaven...she didn't want me to come to america...she wanted to build a relationship...was loyal as hell...loved to fvck....loved to cook...loved to clean...

I lost her because my dumb ass...get this...she told me that she didn't care if i fvcked other girls when i was back in the states just as long as i didn't tell her..."i understand that you have needs" I was like HELL YEA! you cant beat that with a stick...

I didnt wear a condom...and I knocked up my now wife...F U C K...

bye bye russian playboy play mate...hello fatherhood and a wife that lost her body after my impregnation....

Dont remember her number....I got 4 beautifull boys out of the deal though...o and 1 overweight, nagging wife...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    every body hits the tough spots in life, just gotta get back on the grind, keep workin til it gets better. theres no great advice except to stay at it. it'll get better man.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Be prepared to experience even more blues after your cycle. PCT is normaly time when even stable men experience mood problems (subdepression) and with your situation now this can lead to clinical depression.

You have to act and set think in better light for you. No one is pressing you to stay with your wife and let your russian play mate go, you can do everthink what you want, its your life and no one can judge you only you can judge yourself.

Good luck man!

Quote Originally Posted by XNathan View Post
    Be prepared to experience even more blues after your cycle. PCT is normaly time when even stable men experience mood problems (subdepression) and with your situation now this can lead to clinical depression.

You have to act and set think in better light for you. No one is pressing you to stay with your wife and let your russian play mate go, you can do everthink what you want, its your life and no one can judge you only you can judge yourself.

Good luck man!
    the russian chick is 5 years ago...i havn't spoke to her since...being with my wife has its perks too....she is truely the only girl i have come across that really understands me...we are both tortured in our own ways...she is my rock...and really the only person that will put up with my bullshat...i love my boys too...i cant let them down...

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    hard to predict that...its day to day with a wife and 4 kids...lol...ill just fking do it..

sometimes i wish i was single just so it could be me, my juice and my vanity
    I had actullay split up with my long term partner that i have a kid with. (got back together now..)
    So... Been there done that.. it's only fun for a couple of months.
    When you put what matters in life back in it's deserving places you get all the motivation back plus some more.. Now i feel more motivated to lift than ever before.
    Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ir0n View Post
    I had actullay split up with my long term partner that i have a kid with. (got back together now..)
    So... Been there done that.. it's only fun for a couple of months.
    When you put what matters in life back in it's deserving places you get all the motivation back plus some more.. Now i feel more motivated to life than ever before.
    Best of luck.
    just took a couple norco's...feel much better...thanks for your inspiration...

stoney_creek is offline Associate Member
    screw it, get ur butt in the gym this is a huge waste of money, time and the toll on your body.

Quote Originally Posted by stoney_creek View Post
    screw it, get ur butt in the gym this is a huge waste of money, time and the toll on your body.
    FVCK YEA...i hit it hard today...

I F U C K I N FEEL GREAT NOW....

JUST A RUT....Im good to go...more stoked than ever

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Nice to hear ...keep it going !

Thread Information