Thread: gyno prob

alextg is offline Associate Member

gyno prob

So i started my cycle as i have planned ... first month 750mg test e and 600 deca per week (next 3 months will be 1g test e and 800mg deca) and 50mg anapolon/ED for kickstart ... Getting 50mg proviron /ED aswell.Im kinda gyno prone (think i got that from my last tren a cycle) and i think it already started to "bother" me ... Not major pain or discomfort , but i can feel the things behind my nipple ... wanted to take arimidex or letro but they are kinda expensive so i was thinkin to get letro for my pct.
    Questions ...
    1. Will 20mg nolva/ED would help for rest of my cycle ?
    2. When i'll get letro for my PCT , how much should i get ?

Thanks

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    a dex is like 50-60 bones on ar-r .com.....which is cheaper than surgery...

pharmacy price for nolva over here , and you get it legit and no need to mix customs blah blah , is like 10 euros ... so thats cheap for me and thats why i was thinkin nolva ....

should help...but seems like i heard its not good with deca ...someone chime in and help me out...you dont look like you have gyno in that pic...if your nips are just sore i wouldnt worry bout it...i get sore nipps every cycle...always goes away...but everyone is different

nipples are kinda puffy and i can feel the lump behind them ... it doesnt really hurt unless i touch them or if something is pushed with power against them ... Im just doing everything for my own reasons .... i'll definately get letro for my PCT ... im just asking if nolva will help now that im on my cycle or not , or i should get letro while im on cycle ... i read that letro will completely shut me down , others say that it works perfect for them while on cycle , so im kinda confused
    Thanks again

if it were me...i wouldn't sweat it...i always get puffy and sore and it always goes away...but dont just follow what works for me...it may not for you...there arn't alot of peeps on here at this time but let me see what i can dig up

"Nolvadex is terrible to take on cycle. If taken with tren \deca or drol it will INCREASE sides.
    Nolvadex is also TOO anti-catabolic. the way muscle grows is by tearing down and rebuilding bigger. Nolvadex greatly decreases that, actually endurance athletes take it to decrease muscle fatigue."

quoted from one8nine
    Last edited by rhino1; 11-20-2008 at 04:34 AM.

wharton is offline out of here
    If you think you got gyno then your best starting lectro asap or it could end up perminant. I dont know why your worried about the money would rather be out of pocket than have btits...

haha my tits are normal ... not big tits ... i guess i'll see how it will go now that test will start to kick in ... if i see that i have a prob , i'll start letro on low dosages ...
    I guess we wait and see ... the guy that give me my stuff told me to relax and its something common and we should treat it on PCT.I trust him cause he knows ...
    We'll see i guess how it will go ...

yea...its never been a problem for me long term wise...but like i said befor...its cheaper to prevent it...so...find a way...

Thread Information