stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

will it hurt to skip a week or two mid-cycle?

I'm fixing to start a cycle(8 weeks cyp, 6 weeks deca , 4 weeks anadrol at 75mg) but I will be going on vacation 5 weeks into it so I'll miss 3 injections. Will it mess my body up?

The reason I want to start now is to gain some of my size back that I lost since my last vacation due to a rotator cuff that kept me out of the gym for 6 months.

I know I saw a similar post on here a few weeks ago but I've been searching and can't find it.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

missing a week

dude, i would not recommend starting if you know of an interuption!!! a week off will cause test. levels to bottom and your natural production has somewhat shut off because starting the cycle. you are setting yourself up for a yoyo ride. how old are you?? how many cycles have you done? that will have some bearing on it!! what do you think mulc???

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i would wait till you can do it right..
    also, 6 weeks of deca .. aint gonna cut it.

testa dura is offline Banned
    your cycle is shit to begin with,,,,
    your wasting a cycle in my opinion......

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?

So far the duration of your proposed cycle is wrong. Do not start if you know there will be an interruption, wait until you can do it right if you should be cycling.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    First off whats your stats?

Start your cycle after your vacation so no interuption. Your cycle is no good.

Blog Entries

man

take it easy on the guy testa!!!! he is new!! study the profiles more before you do any more cycles!! most cycles are 12 weeks!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hold off on that cycle bro its no good.

I was thinking it would be better to wait but just wanted to make sure it mattered. From what I read in the profile on here it says to stop deca two weeks before test so that's why I only got six weeks of it.

I haven't really done a real cycle before. About a year and a half ago I did 8 weeks of annadrol only. Mainly because of the appetite boosting. I saw decent results. How/what should I add to, subtract, or change to make this a decent cycle. I'm 22 years old 6' 165 lbs. I've been lifting for about 3 years. All the guys in my family are skinny and have trouble gaining weight. So I figure this would give me the edge to reach my goal of 200lbs.

testa dura is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    take it easy on the guy testa!!!! he is new!! study the profiles more before you do any more cycles!! most cycles are 12 weeks!!
    true,i just get a little frustrated when people are gonna do more harm than good.
    i will take your advice ,,,but somtimes u gotta be gruel to be kind........

Test cyp should be ran atleast 12 weeks minimum, also deca too.

Blog Entries
    dually noted!!!! i am relatively new to this forum and i remember being roughed up till i figured out how to use site!! no worries!!

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I was thinking it would be better to wait but just wanted to make sure it mattered. From what I read in the profile on here it says to stop deca two weeks before test so that's why I only got six weeks of it.

I haven't really done a real cycle before. About a year and a half ago I did 8 weeks of annadrol only. Mainly because of the appetite boosting. I saw decent results. How/what should I add to, subtract, or change to make this a decent cycle. I'm 22 years old 6' 165 lbs. I've been lifting for about 3 years. All the guys in my family are skinny and have trouble gaining weight. So I figure this would give me the edge to reach my goal of 200lbs.
    You can get to 200lbs natty at 6' dude. Being 165 means your diet sucks and just because your family is skinny doesn't mean you have to be. Work on diet and training hard and you will reach your goal without aas. Once you get to 200lbs then think about going on a cycle.

Thanks for all the replies so quickly, even the brutal ones.

So if I do 12 weeks of deca should I do 14 of test or just twelve. I read the profiles of the gear I was getting and when I got to deca it said to stop it two weeks before to give your natural test production time to start back up. Is this true? Also, from what I read I should start my pct 21 days after end of cycle?

One other thing I read in a bodybuilding.com article was that 4-6 weeks of annadrol is a good way to kickstart a cycle. Is this also true?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the replies so quickly, even the brutal ones.

So if I do 12 weeks of deca should I do 14 of test or just twelve. I read the profiles of the gear I was getting and when I got to deca it said to stop it two weeks before to give your natural test production time to start back up. Is this true? Also, from what I read I should start my pct 21 days after end of cycle?

One other thing I read in a bodybuilding.com article was that 4-6 weeks of annadrol is a good way to kickstart a cycle. Is this also true?
    always kick start with oral!!! i ddn't this cycle and results were slow but kicking in!!! i run deca for twelve weeks and cyp. same time. i dont give my body time off before i do a pct because i dont want levels to fluctuate and get mean and lose my gains. i start probably 5-7 days after last injection of AS. hope that helps.

start probably 5-7 days after last injection of AS. hope that helps.
    That is a bit counterproductive, you really should wait longer to start as the body is still absorbing the synthetic horomones in the long esters after 7 days.

So is that cycle at 12 weeks ok for being my first?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    So is that cycle at 12 weeks ok for being my first?
    it would be fine for someone who was ready for a cycle, but your stats say you aren't even close.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

Diet problem...

Right off the bat, i can tell you your diet and/or training suck.

Read these and get back to us.

Under 170? Over 5'10"?
    If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

Workout Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

Diet Help
    Diet help

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

-WAR

fanatic is offline Member
    I'm fixing to start a cycle(8 weeks cyp, 6 weeks deca , 4 weeks anadrol at 75mg) but I will be going on vacation 5 weeks into it so I'll miss 3 injections. Will it mess my body up?

The reason I want to start now is to gain some of my size back that I lost since my last vacation due to a rotator cuff that kept me out of the gym for 6 months.

I know I saw a similar post on here a few weeks ago but I've been searching and can't find it.
    Dude, you REALLY need to re-assess this cycle... No offense, but it's shit. Now, to answer your question: Missing what I'm assuming to be anywhere from 1.5 weeks to 3 weeks worth of shots will not necessarilly "mess your body up" but it will mess your cycle up. Again, no offense, but you REALLY need to research and re-assess that cycle. The way you're doing it is a waste in my opinion.

Thread Information