Baddagger is offline New Member

new and have a few qestions

Hi all

I am look at start my frist time taking some gear. I am look at taking T-bol. The bigest reasons i am look at consdering this gear is that i want to stick to a oral gear and that i liek tht fact that it has low water weight gain and does not produce alot of estrogen. But also i knwo this is a weaker gear and i do want to start off with some thing not top notch righ away.

Is this the best choice for oral form of gear?
    Also for T-bol how often woudl i have to take it i know it come in 10mg a serving so would i just take it all at once a day or would i break it up to say 2 or 3 times a day?

also does anybody know how long this stay in your system for blood/piss test?

Also for a pct what would ppl recomend to take to get my body hormons lvls back to normaly and testosteron lvl back to normly (dont want to get thoes man tit's( and down want to shut down my testosteron production either)

And what would be a good doesage to start off with? i was thinking about 20mg a day cause i read the recomadation is 10-50 but i figured sense this is my frist time 20 would be a good place to start . would would u guys say?

thanks for the help in advance!!!

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest you take

test e 500mg/wk x 12 wks followed with nolva/clomid pct...that is all for your first cycle

age?
    bf%?
    Weight?
    goals?
    etc

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Afraid of needles?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Afraid of needles?
    I`m sure he is! MAN UP!

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    a oral only cycle is not a good idea..

This is all you'll ever need, and then some. Please take any tips into consideration and read all of these before going any further.
    It will you do you countless of favors, and you'll be better of, making more muscle, staying healthier, getting less sideeffects.

AND BEFORE YOU START A THREAD TO ASK A ?
    DO A SEARCH FIRST ANY ? YOU CAN COME UP WITH HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE

Searching For Information

**Guide on how to search for information on the forums**

If You Are Under 24 Then Read This

Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

List of Common Abbreviations

List of common Abbreviations - Newbies please read!

All You Need To Know About Blood Work

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

The Basics of Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...78#post3167378

Tips to Spot Fake Gear

Tips To Spot Fake Gear

Steroid Cycles

Cycles for the Newbie

Steroid Profiles

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ysprune=&f=104

Frontloading Explained

Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

PCT Start Times

PCT start times

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

Hormone/Testosterone Replacement Therapy

HRT/TRT--The basics (by Tulane University Medical Center)

Injection Information

How To Inject
    How Much Air is Needed (to cause death)
    www.spotinjectio n s.com remove the spaces

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

Workout

A.M. Fat Burn
    Back Off and Grow!
    10 Commandments To Big Muscle
    Various Training Techniques

Human Growth Hormone

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

Insulin

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=192403[/quote]

Browns4Life86 is offline Banned/SCAMMER
    Definitely at least run Test as a base for sure. You usually lose ALL gains made from oral only cycles. Test as a base at least will have you put on 15lbs or so and the majority you will keep.

well the only reason i want to stay aways from needles is cause if i see one i will pass out. i cant even have blood drawn. and i really dont need a needle getting jammed into me and have to go to the hospital to have it removed

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    If youre not ready for needless, youre not ready for AAS.

Seriously bro, its not that big a deal. After like 2 or 3 shots, youll learn to like it.

I started looking forward to injection days!

But what is the point of pill form gear then if it is soo bad?(im not trying to be sarcastic i am really just wondering)

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    If youre not ready for needless, youre not ready for AAS.

Seriously bro, its not that big a deal. After like 2 or 3 shots, youll learn to like it.

I started looking forward to injection days!
    Yeah and after 4-5 weeks when you go to the gym or look in the mirror youll start to love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Yeah and after 4-5 weeks when you go to the gym or look in the mirror youll start to love it!!

+2!

Quote Originally Posted by Baddagger View Post
    But what is the point of pill form gear then if it is soo bad?(im not trying to be sarcastic i am really just wondering)
    Its not so bad when used correctly.

Most pill form AAS shouldnt be used more than 6 weeks, and gains are limited.

Injectibles are better.

And injectibles and orals stacked, are best!

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    tbol dosage of 50-60mg ed for 6weeks would be a good start.. split them throughout the day..

whether if its the best choice of oral gear, it all depends on ur goal.. tbol gives u lean muscle mass.. if u want bulk, dbol will be the choice, but most of it will be water retention (hence the bulk).. for both, ur strength gains are good..

well right now the reason i like the idear of t-bol was because it was lean muscle ..i dont want to put on water weight.. i dont want to go super crazy weight on really fast i want to put on more then im doing now.. but i dont it to be so fast that ppl wiht think that i am up to something

Bad Viking is offline Junior Member
    well the only reason i want to stay aways from needles is cause if i see one i will pass out. i cant even have blood drawn. and i really dont need a needle getting jammed into me and have to go to the hospital to have it removed
    I was about to start a oral-only cure before i found out how wasted it is vs testo,and i felt the same way about needles but with me it was only laughs after the first shot...did not hurt at all.
    If you still having trouble seeing yourself do the first pinning,then ask a friend to help you out.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    well right now the reason i like the idear of t-bol was because it was lean muscle ..i dont want to put on water weight.. i dont want to go super crazy weight on really fast i want to put on more then im doing now.. but i dont it to be so fast that ppl wiht think that i am up to something

dont worry mate, gears aint gonna make u look like the hulk overnight.. diet, rest and proper trainings are the crucial factors..

u might wanna look at these factors before considering gears, coz ur body might be able to develop naturally through proper supplementations n training..

well i have been weight lifting for the last 7 year off and on.. but the last 2 years i have been lifting as hard as i can go... i am taking weight gainers shake 3-4 times wich gives me (3000 calories and over 350 carbs close to 175 grams of protein and all the food i eat on top of that.. alot of chixen and red meet and pasta and veggies and what not.. and some snacks on top of that.. im stuck at 171 .. 2 years ago i was a little under 150 .and i think my body just needs the extra kick now.. when i weight lift the next mornign i am sore .. i do hurt so i knwo i am ripping my muscles up.. but im not putting much on any more..i am thinkign i am hitting my bodies max natural build or somthing

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    I suggest you take

test e 500mg/wk x 12 wks followed with nolva/clomid pct...that is all for your first cycle

age?
    bf%?
    Weight?
    goals?
    etc
    Man I totally agree with this. So many reasons a test only cycle should come first.
    1- it is the bodies predominant naturally occuring hormone that will establish muscle mass.
    2- It will -whether u start with it first cycle or not become the base for 90% of all future cycles , and if u think that doesnt apply cause u only wanna do one cycle...i got news for ya- after that one cycle you WILL wanna do more!
    3- You need to know the effects of test on your body throughout a cycle - that way when when you do stack other compounds with it you can get a true guage or feeling for what they provide for you in terms of gains , sides etc. Almost all other feelings you establish on different steroids will be based on their interaction and synergy with test . This will be your "baseline". Later you might explore how 3 compounds (maybe more) synergistically interact with one another...but you need an accurate baseline - test will provide that as it is prob the only compound that stacks well with virtually every steroid ..
    4 - IT WORKS ...WELL!
    5- straightforward ,relatively easy pct
    Oh and did i mention it works..WELL!
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-21-2008 at 09:34 AM.

mm u need alot more protein in ur diet and not so much from shakes... if ur realy that much of a chicken then yer probly tbol is wat ur after but it would be nothin compared to if u manned up and just did test... im not sure if u said but how tall are u ?

im 5' 10"

Thread Information